USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

I know the Democrats have been going for a big tent, but including Death Squad supporters while under Biden they’ve supported a genocide (which Kamala hasn’t really shown a sufficient intent to break from) leaves a pretty bad taste in the mouth.

You know what leaves a bad taste in the mouth? You constantly making this type of statement yet giving Trump who is just as likely to win a free pass.

He invited and met with Netanyahu at his home. Nothing?

There would be few if any posters on here that aren't appalled by the funding and selling arms to Israel and the genocide that is occurring to the Palestinian people. However if you are calling one out, call them all out.

Damn I miss Obama.

Out of interest, and maybe Stokey can help me out with this, how many former Presidents spoke at the RNC convention?
We are taking about a person who, at 77, has never had a close friend. Even when POTUS he was persona non grata at a funeral.

I was barred from a few pubs, but never a funeral.

Last edited:
“Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population."-Albert Einstein.
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken" -Tyler Durden.

Season 9 Clapping GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

You know what leaves a bad taste in the mouth? You constantly making this type of statement yet giving Trump who is just as likely to win a free pass.

He invited and met with Netanyahu at his home. Nothing?

There would be few if any posters on here that aren't appalled by the funding and selling arms to Israel and the genocide that is occurring to the Palestinian people. However if you are calling one out, call them all out.

It’s not the Trump thread.

If you are truly appalled (and I believe you are), then maybe let the criticism stand. Or, if you think actually the Democrats shouldn’t be criticised for their position, then defend them. As is, this is apologia without the conviction.

The Israeli opposition broadly don’t seem much better on this then Netanyahu, if at all, yet if someone criticises Netanyahu nobody is demanding they also call out Benny Gantz or Yair Lapid.

It maybe asking too much, but can you give any actual non superficial reasons why you don't like Kamala? Like what policies don't you like?

Or are you entirely just vibes based?
Don't like any American.
Non mid east policy worries me and most on here have little understanding of that.
Kamala remains silent on Gaza and the Palestinian holocaust.
She is also a terrible public speaker.
She may make the greatest president ever but still God awful on the ears.

Hope American people can at least make one right decision in November, but wouldn't hold my breath.

Also political rhetoric from any party doesn't impress me so don't throw mindless patriotic blurbs at me from her speeches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought he went on too long. But he was preaching to his choir who probably would have listened to him for days.

yep, too long. i thought michelle's speech was better and i don’t think she used an autocue. what a prez she would have been.

liked tim walz’s comment when he was speaking to a union when he said he knew he was talking to the choir but it was crucial the choir sings - get out and vote and get your friends to do it too.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back