USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder when Trump,Vance or MAGA followers or meme creators will weaponise his son's affliction?

Probably of more concern, who of the usual suspects active on this forum will be first to link to it?
It's obvious.
The ones who went after Hunter Biden and his affliction.

Last edited:
tim’s son, who has learning difficulties, in tears pointing to his dad proudly saying ‘that’s my dad’ well🥲

I watched his speech , didn't realise his son was neuro divergent till I read up on his age . Explains his unbridled passion . AdHd etc is not uncommon today in children. There are number. of older adults out there who are un diagnosed .considered at school in 70s to 90s as disruptive influences

Wonder when Trump,Vance or MAGA followers or meme creators will weaponise his son's affliction?

Probably of more concern, who of the usual suspects active on this forum will be first to link to it?
That pathetic C-word named Ann Coulter already has. As has some other MAGA nut who claims that Gus crying, makes him a weak beta male whose parents have failed to raise him right.

Mocking disabled kids? Off limits and super effing low.

IMG_20240823_043603.jpg

Last edited:

That pathetic C-word named Ann Coulter already has. As has some other MAGA nut who clains Gus crying makes him a weak beta male whose parents have failed to raise him right.

Mocking disabled kids? Off limits and super effing low.

View attachment 2088144
People who lack character resorting to being obnoxious, in the belief that it makes them a modern day James Dean - rebelling against conformity.

Rude is not strong, decency is not weak and obnoxious is not cool.

IMG_2092.jpeg

This tweet isn’t the flex this knob thinks it is either. I have no evidence but I think one of the reasons people are voting Dem because Americans are sick of the obnoxious rhetoric from Trump all the way down. Make Kindness Great Again.

View attachment 2088154

This tweet isn’t the flex this knob thinks it is either. I have no evidence but I think one of the reasons people are voting Dem because Americans are sick of the obnoxious rhetoric from Trump all the way down. Make Kindness Great Again.
Heartless

Barron looks like the type of guy that would go to a blink-182 concert the day after his dad got crushed in a submarine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Democrats have quietly dropped abolishing the death penalty from their party platform, which had been in for the previous two elections.
Given that it is being reported on, not so quietly. This is how misinformation fosters.

On Monday, the Democrats approved their 2024 platform, which includes no mention of the death penalty.
This year’s platform marks the first time since 2004 the platform has not mentioned the death penalty (the 2008 and 2012 platforms called for making the punishment less arbitrary).
The Democratic National Committee did not respond to an email asking if the party still supports abolishing the death penalty.

View attachment 2088154

That tweet is messed up. You have to be a very very average person to post that tweet.

Probably because they want to win.
Look, I get Realpolitik. Politics is the art of the possible.

And I’m absolutely hoping Kamala wins. Just that some of the barracking on here is a little smitten.

I suspect that if she wins, it may turn out that Trump losing was her greatest achievement.

Just as it was for Kevin Rudd achieving John Howard losing, and (I fear) Anthony Albanese achieving Scott Morrison losing.

Given that it is being reported on, not so quietly. This is how misinformation fosters.

On Monday, the Democrats approved their 2024 platform, which includes no mention of the death penalty.
This year’s platform marks the first time since 2004 the platform has not mentioned the death penalty (the 2008 and 2012 platforms called for making the punishment less arbitrary).
The Democratic National Committee did not respond to an email asking if the party still supports abolishing the death penalty.

What’s the misinformation? “It wasn’t removed, it just was there and now it’s not”?

I think there’s a bit of naivety involved in the request for a speaking spot at the Convention and angst that it was denied.

The Convention is an insular (albeit broadcast nationally) celebration and lovefest. It’s not a platform for balanced debate on policies or issues.

I certainly hope these groups get access to the Democratic ticket, but given they are in opposition to current policy (or, at least, action) re Israel/Palestine, they can’t think that the Convention is that platform.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back