USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Only President in 72 years who didn't start a war. Made America energy independent.

These are facts the woke left refuse to acknowledge.

Funny, most people on here realise the US is an incredibly militarily aggressive nation.

That peace and love hippy flower child Donnie Trump managed a temporary stay in hostilities by cozying up to dictators and offering them business tells us nothing.

Game, set, match.

Turn off your pay TV.

Completely unplug it.

Or just cut the cable.

The significance of this tweet - from former Democrat Party royalty, tweeting about modern day democrat party censorship.

You don’t have to agree with RFK Jr on most things, but he 'gets' the big stuff and what is really destroying the USA.

The 2024 Democrats.

is of no significance whatsoever. LOser pulls out of race, cries about how other party does shit.

Loser talk.

There is no need to blow a gasket over a topic you and I clearly will not agree on, not to mention how pointless it would be. So i'll leave you to explore that rabbit hole on your own. There is a tonne of evidence out there that she is a communist, you just need to take the blinkers off. So get cracking!
Very convincing mate :tearsofjoy:

Why didn’t he order “whatever makes sense” and grill them on their employment history?
Because he actually shops there quite often

Unlike others

JD is the guy staring at the menu board and not knowing what to order because the place is foreign to him

Look, that is a million times better than Trump (who has the “common touch” like a gangster has the “common touch”),but FMD, politics is such a pantomime these days. Walz did that really well but why do we as voters even need to see that schitte?
On the upside I know what a runza is now and have yet another insight into obesity in America.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, that is a million times better than Trump (who has the “common touch” like a gangster has the “common touch”),but FMD, politics is such a pantomime these days. Walz did that really well but why do we as voters even need to see that schitte?
Its a counterpoint
It highlights the person as normal as you and me - when it works its fine when it doesnt its JD levels of awkward

I understand the angst around a lot of politics but we have seen a small target politician like Biden get swallowed by the Trump shark minute by minute news flood

Going by the commentary in the Trump thread about Info Dump its no longer policy its name and brand recognition

Ahahahah
Thanks for the work your doing.
Ahahahah
Gotta love stupid Americans.
Definitely wasn't a set up 🙈

Runza sounds like an Indian caravan shop in a kmart carpark
So JD couldn't even organise a stock standard stage-managed/setup campaign visit?

Sounds about right lol

If Harris loses the election it will because she hasn't done enough about Gaza. She will lose a lot of votes because of this.
The Israel Gaza war wouldn't be something front of mind for most though in America.

There's a lot of other issues at the forefront.
It's something I don't think those who care about Gaza understand.

Not going out to vote because the issue you care about isn't getting the attention you think it should just isn’t smart. It's cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Oh smack - times twenty!

I'm sure that you lot will want to put this down to Fox News propaganda - except for the fact that some of these are from CNN:

You must be a pretty f****d up unit if your algorithms spew out this sort of rubbish champ☹️

Last edited:
Don't think that people are giving enough credit to DNC given that the changeover to Harris is only 4 weeks old.

The true canvassing is now on with the Obama's, Clinton's and even Biden joining Harris on the road. Some in balance states will help Harris by having popular Dem Governors. Also seems that Walz will be a big help, very likeable.

Not sure I would be calling the election just yet if she can prepare herself for debates and it is well moderated.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back