USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is it assumed what I would and wouldnt like? Elon Musk is a massive tool really. Dont have much time for him. Dont have much time for Kamala either. Not really enamored with Trump

Im more of a policy guy. Ill simply vote for the side that will look to move away from renewables. Any candidate who does that has my vote at this point. At present that is Trump. If Kamala moves away from renewables, then id have to make a decision on other policies for example, but for now im happy to say that renewables are a complete failure of a concept and we are destroying the western world so China and India can pump more pollution into the air. Not something im a huge fan of
LOL there’s plenty of reason to fear that even a wholesale move to renewables is still not going to be enough to save us.

But to suggest that to not move to renewables as quickly as possible is a better option, is plain barmy.

President Trump:

• secured our borders - wall looks great, going to have my picture taken there.

• appointed three Justices to SCOTUS - best thing to happen to the Dems, just another reason not to vote Trump

• lowered our taxes - maybe yours if you are a billionaire who incidentally instead of building manufacturing plants (as promised), spent their money on share buyback.

• reformed the VA - to cut costs

• tough on China, Russia, Iran - by sucking up to them, even saluting a nobody general

• no wars - big deal, which one did this current administration start?

• Peace in Middle East - LOL

• America First Trade Deals - sure cost the consumer more and then had to subsidise farmers ($28B) as China increased tax on their exports, double whammy to middle America

• millions of jobs - Trump left the White House with the U.S. economy having lost about three million jobs over his four years in office

• best economy in history - left a big hole of $7.8 trillion in national debt

• COVID vaccine - might have to give him some credit for listening to the experts and subsiding drug companies for vaccine

Rating? 10/100
Loses 10 points on COVID for suggesting people drink bleach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good for Biden/Harris but Trump won't be pleased. Election Interference!!!!!!

Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell said he expects the central bank will cut its key interest rate in the near future in response to slower economic growth and cooling inflation.

America, the machine supports and supplies Israel!
Wouldn’t matter if you were president, you’re not changing the machine Aristotle!
40% of the world's arms are supplied by the USA. It's a major part of their economy. It's in their interests for there to be conflict somewhere in the world.

Don’t strawman me AP.
You actually believe Bill Clinton is a man of honour and trust?
Gimme a break, he’s a ****ing paedo and we all know it, yet he walks the streets a free man!
I don't care how many times Clinton had his kock sucked, that's not relevant to the fact he tried everything for peace in Gaza.
Genocide Joe is a zionistic apologist leading the middle east to war for generations to come.

Kerry Kennedy, one of RFK’s sisters, told a Washington Post reporter earlier in the day that her brother’s embrace of Trump was “obscene”.
Kennedy has for years falsely claimed that vaccines cause autism, and more recently he has made series of other lurid health claims, including that wifi causes “leaky brain”, school shootings might be linked to antidepressants, and that chemicals in water were making children transgender.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back