USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh my God. Shoot me. Just shoot me.

In addition to being horrendous, and saying so much (horribly) while saying absolutely nothing, this was an approved question with her having a rehearsed response.

And lol at that “reporter.”

Question:

”Trump is going to do something “bad”….. why is he so terrible?”

Are you bots at all co-ordinating. This was posted already

Sad

Fail

In addition to being horrendous, and saying so much (horribly) while saying absolutely nothing, this was an approved question with her having a rehearsed response.

Question:

So

So, about Donald’s ridiculous claims of Harris increasing taxes by 4-5 times their current rates.

I provided you the footage of him saying it. Do you think Harris will take 100% of people’s income as tax?

So, about Donald’s ridiculous claims of Harris increasing taxes by 4-5 times their current rates.

I provided you the footage of him saying it. Do you think Harris will take 100% of people’s income as tax?
should repost incase poster missed it

Kommola is terrified of interviews (or more precisely, her minders are) because she lacks any policy, any plan, any original ideas (great at stealing Trump's ideas though) and she is a proven deer in the headlights commodity when the hard questions are put to her.

Trump, OTOH, continues to answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION put to him - mostly by hostile legacy media.

This shouldn't even be a close run thing. But it will be, because she gets the railsiest of rails runs from said media.

Kommola is terrified of interviews (or more precisely, her minders are) because she lacks any policy, any plan, any original ideas (great at stealing Trump's ideas though) and she is a proven deer in the headlights commodity when the hard questions are put to her.

Trump, OTOH, continues to answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION put to him - mostly by hostile legacy media.

This shouldn't even be a close run thing. But it will be, because she gets the railsiest of rails runs from said media.

That this isn't getting a huge amount of traction despite Trump's best efforts indicate how much he's lost control of the agenda.

That this isn't getting a huge amount of traction despite Trump's best efforts indicate how much he's lost control of the agenda.
He can't even flick the lights off and on at the White House for his Fox News groupies any more :(

Question:

Another MAGA enthusiast potting a politician for giving a 'nothing' answer, you can't make this shit up :tearsofjoy:

You have to be bots, the programming is uncanny

LHFAxrSRLDuBztf2UrlFpYhmu_l9Wr1HMU90y7ddeOs.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First RFK and now Tulsi has endorsed Trump.

They wont be the last jumping ship from the sinking Hairy Balz campaign.
Not sure leaving the Democratic Party 2 years ago = jumping ship from the 2024 campaign (that Tulsi, or RFK jr were never part of).

Btw, found evidence that Melanie Campbell said what you confidently claimed and doubled down on yet?

Question:

lol- her answer was good- she refuted all the lousy things Donnie stands for without actually resorting to his lowlife tactics of slagging people off. Maybe you missed all that by the looks. Your bad luck.

When Trump loses again, are you going to delete your account or change username?

I've just heard that apparently Trump Jnr and Tucker Carlson are now endorsing Trump.

Just more evidence of how corrupt the DemonRats are!!!
RFK endorsed Trump, and he's legacy!
Just because his entirely family has disowned him for years for being and evil lunatic... He's the only good one, because he supports Trump, who's basically JFK and Elvis combined, in their prime.
Right Sooky, swine4life and spambetweenthewhines?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back