USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're going to reply with vague, unsubstantiated comments about what Democrats might do, and laugh at others, then it's not that strange for me to remind you yet again of the time you boldly lied about something a Democrat didn't do, said you looked it up, doubling down on it, and have then repeatedly ignored requests to back up your claim.

Sorry, "you guys"? Where did I say for Harris to remove justices? I even said that age/term limits might require a constitutional amendment.

All I said was that it's possible to add justices, and you'd have to show me how that's unconstitutional. Or somehow less democratic than the current situation (which goes even further to include Republicans blocking a duly elected President and Senate from exercising their duty to nominate, hear and vote on a SC justice).

I look forward to your non reply.
So I got the actual person that said the quote and Melania mixed up but it still was very racist converstaion she wasn't shying away from.

Hope you can sleep better now and don't get obsessively stalky like bourbons

Nothing at all about the Supreme Court. I was simply responding to your statement. Please keep up.

Yep, Biden was sworn in. Everything hunky dory then. Let's just forget about the failed coup and attempted insurrection shall we?
Remember the Generals going out of their way to say their loyalty is to the constitution?

So I got the actual person that said the quote and Melania mixed up but it still was very racist converstaion she wasn't shying away from.

Hope you can sleep better now and don't get obsessively stalky like bourbons
Yes, you were wrong, and you doubled down on it while having a crack at other people.

You don't have to get pissy about it. Bit rich to bring up obsessiveness and tag someone too.

Case closed anyway.

And admitting that he doesn’t care that Trump lies.
Or rapes , or defrauds or wants to overthrow the US government or is a Russian asset

Its all good because he isnt a lefty :drunk:

How?

It was only pure luck that Trump had 3 nominees during his term. Nothing unconstitutional was done.

Stacking the court because your side doesnt have the balance they require seems quite unconstitutional.

If Trump starting campaigning tomorrow on a policy of expanding the Supreme Court, would you be for or against it? Answer honestly.

If Trump starting campaigning tomorrow on a policy of expanding the Supreme Court, would you be for or against it? Answer honestly.
Against it. These things are all talk though like ending the filibuster. They need 2/3rds of Congress to pass. Never going to happen.

It's just something brought up to keep those who want Roe v Wade returned engaged.

Against it. These things are all talk though like ending the filibuster. They need 2/3rds of Congress to pass. Never going to happen.

It's just something brought up to keep those who want Roe v Wade returned engaged.
Fair enough. I think there’s something to be said for having the number of justices match the number of circuits. 9 seems relatively random.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, you were wrong, and you doubled down on it while having a crack at other people.

You don't have to get pissy about it. Bit rich to bring up obsessiveness and tag someone too.

Case closed anyway.
Would think it's just good manners to tag the person you're mentioning.

How?

It was only pure luck that Trump had 3 nominees during his term. Nothing unconstitutional was done.

Stacking the court because your side doesnt have the balance they require seems quite unconstitutional.
You’ve forgotten the time the Repubs point blank refused to consider Obama’s nominated judge?

My point may have been a little subtle for you, because it wasn’t partisan.

It was saying the whole US political appointment of judiciary thing is an effing joke, and maybe it’s time they stopped lecturing the world about “democracy”. Because there’s a lot of things about democracy they don’t do very well at all.

You’ve forgotten the time the Repubs point blank refused to consider Obama’s nominated judge?

My point may have been a little subtle for you, because it wasn’t partisan.

It was saying the whole US political appointment of judiciary thing is an effing joke, and maybe it’s time they stopped lecturing the world about “democracy”. Because there’s a lot of things about democracy they don’t do very well at all.
Can't argue with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back