USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny if Texas and or Florida become toss up states...
Very unlikely. The RCP discussion earlier reminded me that they had Florida as going to the Dems in 2020 I think, which should have rung alarm bells for their polling quality there (had Georgia going to Trump).

I think at best (for Dems) Florida will be 3-4 points for Trump, maybe similar in Texas.

Depends a little on how bad the Senate races go for Republicans, though still very likely to win both. Might nudge the needle a bit. Texas is currently purging voter rolls, a common tactic by Republicans which clears off necessary ineligible voters and will cause problems for others as well.

Dems need to focus on getting a good candidate for the next governor's race in Florida, Texas more of a longshot, that might be where they can start swinging back the legislature and power over maps, voting rules etc.

Last edited:

Very unlikely. The RCP discussion earlier reminded me that they had Florida as going to the Dems in 2020 I think, which should have rung alarm bells for their polling quality there (had Georgia going to Trump).

I think at best (for Dems) Florida will be 3-4 points for Trump, maybe similar in Texas.

Depends a little on how bad the Senate races go for Republicans, though still very likely to win both. Might nudge the needle a bit. Texas is currently purging voter rolls, a common tactic by Republicans which clears off necessary ineligible voters and will cause problems for others as well.

Dems need to focus on getting a good candidate for the next governor's race in Florida, Texas more of a longshot, that might be where they can start swinging back the legislature and power over maps, voting rules etc.
Their is groundswell towards Dems in both states.
Led by women.......

Their is groundswell towards Dems in both states.
Led by women.......
I don't doubt that. I think that both states likely inch closer to the Dems, although checking Florida it was only 3.3% last time. Florida swung further right in the subsequent governor election, but it's possible the starting point is a similar margin as in 2020. So maybe Florida gets to a 2-3% margin, I just don't see Dems winning it, especially given Republicans will make it as hard as possible for the Dems to turn out the vote.

What has the got to do with the Supreme Court.

Plus if I remember correctly Biden was sworn in when be should have been. Contrary to all the 'Trump will never leave office' hyateria that is still used in today's campaign like 2016 never happened.

What happened in 2016? Should have Hilary called to congratulate Donnie sooner?

Nothing at all about the Supreme Court. I was simply responding to your statement. Please keep up.

Yep, Biden was sworn in. Everything hunky dory then. Let's just forget about the failed coup and attempted insurrection shall we?

The idea that trump can’t be guilty as his coup attempt failed is insane.

Attempted murder shouldn’t be a thing either, “ah he tried but he didn’t succeed, obviously won’t try again, get over it”

In response to the latest data, the Trump campaign slammed Fox News’s polls, calling them “atrocious” and saying the organization “has an awful track record.”
Looks like Trumpys gonna cry stolen election when he loses again.

That was obvious years back. Has potential to be worse and more dangerous this time.

In a fair few ways it will be.

I don't doubt that. I think that both states likely inch closer to the Dems, although checking Florida it was only 3.3% last time. Florida swung further right in the subsequent governor election, but it's possible the starting point is a similar margin as in 2020. So maybe Florida gets to a 2-3% margin, I just don't see Dems winning it, especially given Republicans will make it as hard as possible for the Dems to turn out the vote.
Is that not election interference?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that not election interference?
There's various ways the Republicans have tried to steer elections to be more favourable to them than otherwise would be, for several decades. In addition to the inherent advantage of the Electoral College.

This includes gerrymandering (drawing ridiculous district boundaries around and through population centres to create more Republican leaning districts and fewer, but heavily Democratic districts), voter restrictions and voting methods that disproportionately impact demographics that tend to favour Democrats, as well as preventing certain groups from voting e.g. convicted felons, sometimes even if they've served their sentence and/or the voters have voted to reinstate those rights e.g. Florida (where Republicans just ignored the voters on that ballot initiative).

To be fair, Democrats have joined the party when it comes to gerrymandering, or they faced being locked out of House control. Districting should be independent, something Democrats have supported.

Of course, you could call it election interference, but conservatives who don't have democratic principles will just laugh about it.

Funny if Texas and or Florida become toss up states...
Hard in texas when

Still lol when I remember this retort, so ****ing awesome:

GU-XTRIW0AE98KZ.jpg

Depends a little on how bad the Senate races go for Republicans, though still very likely to win both. Might nudge the needle a bit.
I agree with your post but I did want to point out Ted Cruz is on the nose a bit with his opponent Allred back to a 2 point space

So that’s all you need to know about RW barrackers.

Whatever you can say about Clinton’s apparent philandering, the shit didn’t hit the fan for him (ie Lewinsky) until he had already been re-elected.

I have no idea what you’re referring to with Biden but would just point out that you’re equating “invasion of personal space” with the actions of someone found liable for sexual assault.
Apparent philandering. lol.

I agree with your post but I did want to point out Ted Cruz is on the nose a bit with his opponent Allred back to a 2 point space

Ted Cruz has survived some decent campaigns before, notably getting over Beto last time with 2.6%. True, Beto overperformed against polling (last credible polls had it at 3-5% for Cruz).

I still think Cruz will win, and Presidential results were even further out of reach for Dems last time.

It would be magnificent though if Dems held an actual majority in the Senate thanks to Texas and Cruz was booted at the same time.

So if a woman in America wants an abortion, regardless of state laws should she be allowed to have an abortion, yes or no?
Should women in America be allowed to think for themselves, yes or no?
I would use the word 'needs' rather than 'wants'.

'Wants' makes ending a potential life sound as trivial as ordering Uber Eats.

I would use the word 'needs' rather than 'wants'.

'Wants' makes ending a potential life sound as trivial as ordering Uber Eats.
Wanting something can be serious, you know this. It doesn't have to be life threatening for "wanting" something to be justified or non-trivial.

Like, I don't "need" both legs to survive, but I damn sure "want" to keep them.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back