USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strange pivot.

You guys cry about the constitution and democracy but are more that happy to trash it to get the result you want.
I don’t think I have ever defended the USA constitution. I’m sure I’ve posted a desire to wipe my arse on it in fact. Democracy is not supposed to be static and ossified

Seems got very depressed and almost suicided
During an interview with CNN on Friday, Berman quoted back a 2015 New York Magazine interview with Upton who said that following the online attention she had become “very, very depressed” and “thought about committing suicide.”

I'm beginning to think couch boy is a democrat plant.

Not sure I'd characterise Trump as just a womaniser and disrespectful to women, but then I wouldn't characterise Clinton as just that either (I was 14 when he left office, didn't really follow US politics much then). If I were running the DNC, he wouldn't have been allowed to speak.

While Trump's predatory nature is horrible for the women involved, and sets a bad example, my main objections to him being President again are his policies, his judicial appointments and his fraudulent attempt to overturn the last presidential election, by denying Americans one of their greatest forms of freedom of speech.
This post is amazing. It's so changed my strance

Still running the 2016 campaign. Unfortunately for Trump we've had eight years of watching his shit and we know he's not joking.

Hang on, haven't these joyful jokesters spent the past month complaining that Harris laughs too much?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the growth in Harris and how more comfortable she sounds - both at the podium and in one on one interviews - has been interesting for me

I posted earlier I had concerns about her speaking style . I dont think its perfect but it is better than it has been

Well, DonOld thinks it’s cool to throw thumbs up and smile cheek to cheek at sombre events, so ya never know?!View attachment 2097251
I really, really, really want to believe those shots are faked.

Please tell me those shots are faked.

Please.

For the sake of my opinion of the human race.

I’m begging you.

I really, really, really want to believe those shots are faked.

Please tell me those shots are faked.

Please.

For the sake of my opinion of the human race.

I’m begging you.
Sadly there real

War against woman and veterans - Trumps campaign strategy was not decided by a "stable genius"

dodgeball-strategy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back