USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

You really do live in an alternate reality. Seek help
The term "flaming" is a slang term that originated in the early days of the internet and is used to describe the act of provoking and upsetting other internet users through the use of insults and outrageous claims.

just saying.:think:

Wow. She doesn’t mean “we will actually follow up on that.”

What she really means here is she wants the viewer to think Tulsi is lying. That’s what Bash is doing and it was deliberate. She was ready with that knowing Tulsi would bring it up.

More deception from the shamelessly biased leftist media:

Didn't you just post a massive 'Gotcha' from Walz 'lying' about going to Afghanistan.

Only to discover he went to Afghanistan.

I find it very hard to argue with you because your assumptions about me are always so far off.

If you walk like perpetually angry, right wing weirdo with a persecution complex, then you probably are a perpetually angry right wing weirdo with a persecution complex.

You might he the nicest person and most reasonable person in real life, just choose to be a troll here, for kicks, to “own the libs”.

You post in bad faith all the time, so I assume you will continue to do so unless I see evidence to the contrary.

I have yet to see a MAGA right winger who doesn’t fit into one of the below categories on this forum (basic definitions of trolls below):

Blindness to evidence: Trolls are notorious for ignoring facts and either doubling down on their stance or redirecting to a new topic altogether.

Name-calling: Internet trolls aren’t known for their creativity. They’ll often latch onto the latest trending insult and use it in every situation. Hello, “Karen.”

Topic redirects: This is an old-school trolling technique that’s still around today on chats and forums. Trolls enjoy making off-topic remarks to try and distract posters from the discussion. They’ll also post unrelated images or memes.

Condescending tone: “Why you mad, bro?” Trolls love to stoke the fire and then act dismissive when people become angry, which only triggers more frustration. And they know it.

Overexaggerating: While most people use words that aren’t absolute, there’s no middle ground for trolls. Everything has to be on the extreme end of the spectrum. Instead of saying “often” or “sometimes,” they’ll say “always” or “never.”

I have yet to see a MAGA right winger who doesn’t fit into one of the below categories on this forum (basic definitions of trolls below):

Blindness to evidence: Trolls are notorious for ignoring facts and either doubling down on their stance or redirecting to a new topic altogether.

Name-calling: Internet trolls aren’t known for their creativity. They’ll often latch onto the latest trending insult and use it in every situation. Hello, “Karen.”

Topic redirects: This is an old-school trolling technique that’s still around today on chats and forums. Trolls enjoy making off-topic remarks to try and distract posters from the discussion. They’ll also post unrelated images or memes.

Condescending tone: “Why you mad, bro?” Trolls love to stoke the fire and then act dismissive when people become angry, which only triggers more frustration. And they know it.

Overexaggerating: While most people use words that aren’t absolute, there’s no middle ground for trolls. Everything has to be on the extreme end of the spectrum. Instead of saying “often” or “sometimes,” they’ll say “always” or “never.”
This is why I think it 100% necessary to mock Trump fans mercilessly.

I mean the mods have a different idea, but still it's fun trying

If you walk like perpetually angry, right wing weirdo with a persecution complex, then you probably are a perpetually angry right wing weirdo with a persecution complex.

You might he the nicest person and most reasonable person in real life, just choose to be a troll here, for kicks, to “own the libs”.

You post in bad faith all the time, so I assume you will continue to do so unless I see evidence to the contrary.
Meh. Bad faith is just posting something you disagree with then not engaging with the 'but Trump is this.. replies that always follow. Same with 'trolling'. You guys don't like intrusions. You treat SRP like a teams board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh. Bad faith is just posting something you disagree with then not engaging with the 'but Trump is this.. replies that always follow. Same with 'trolling'. You guys don't like intrusions. You treat SRP like a teams board.
Bad faith is not accepting what he is.

just say you support the guy for what he is and what he's done.

I'd have way more respect for Trump fans of they just acknowledge that he could kill children and they'd still vote for him

You’ve never attempted good faith discussion, just you being a whiny glass jawed weirdo complaining that you’re a persecuted right wing political prisoner bravely fighting for your “convictions”.

Whenever me or anyone else has tried to ask you legit questions you duck answering.

You’re the one who treats this like a teams board, and we are all just being mean and picking on you cos you go for a different “team”.

Give me an example of something you’ve posted in good faith that you’ve been ridiculed for.

Wow. She doesn’t mean “we will actually follow up on that.”

What she really means here is she wants the viewer to think Tulsi is lying. That’s what Bash is doing and it was deliberate. She was ready with that knowing Tulsi would bring it up.

More deception from the shamelessly biased leftist media:

Maybe Tulsi should tell the truth more often and she'll be given the benefit of the doubt.

If she makes such a claim, she could at least provide some sources/evidence so that viewers/journalists can verify.

Maybe Tulsi should tell the truth more often and she'll be given the benefit of the doubt.

If she makes such a claim, she could at least provide some sources/evidence so that viewers/journalists can verify.

As I said, Tulsi just desperately wants attention. She is only known to terminally online right wingers who jerk off at the fact she is one of the “why I left the left” types.

He performs and important function in that otherwise we would have a lesser understanding of what information (low value/ reliability) is being used by MAGA supporters and what they think is important (or what they are told is important)

You’ve never attempted good faith discussion, just you being a whiny glass jawed weirdo complaining that you’re a persecuted right wing political prisoner bravely fighting for your “convictions”.

Whenever me or anyone else has tried to ask you legit questions you duck answering.

You’re the one who treats this like a teams board, and we are all just being mean and picking on you cos you go for a different “team”.

Give me an example of something you’ve posted in good faith that you’ve been ridiculed for.
Stokey's position, if I recall correctly, is that being a conservative means that he supports the candidate put forward by that side of politics (paraphrasing).

That, to me at least, seems like supporting a team - "I must support team conservative", regardless of who they put up as a candidate.

I can state categorically that if the party which best represents my political views put up Trump as its candidate, there is NO WAY I would vote for them. And I am sure many here would be the same.

That is NOT supporting a team.

This isn't like football, where you support your team no matter what, regardless of who may be coach, or captain, etc - this is politics, where you can be fluid in who you support, depending on the circumstances, policies, candidates, philosophies, etc.

Last edited:

lol. I dont think you are mean and picking on me. Ill just point out as a poster when I am or others are treated differently to other posters. Not sure why any poster wouldnt want that.

You have really defined what you think good faith is. Sounds like anything you agree with. Anything else is bad faith.

Also, f someone posts something from a left leaning media source and says I should read it and 'learn something'. (i usially read them btw), but if I reply with a different opinion from a right leaning source and it's dismissed as 'Murdoch' or 'no way Im reading anything from that guy' and they refuse to read it. Who do you think is being the bad faith poster?

Do you just post random cooker tweets as some sort of evidence of something?
seen it before, on a US board a guy would just post rnc research and benny johnson tweets. That get abusive when shown reality, over and over again. He just would not be drawn into an actual conversation or debate. He finally blew through an extremely sensitive red line and got permabanned. He had always been conservative and a bit cranky, but really went off the rails during the Trump years. I think facing nearly continuous debunking of his newly discovered source of knowledge messed up his mind.

The number of vids of thumb-headed men with a phone camera pointing up their nose, screaming about the leftisms, while their faces glow red with barely contained coronary events...

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back