USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly. He doesn’t have policies - make America great, a return to common sense, end inflation, prevent WW111 are not policies.

His behavior - not paying suppliers and contractors, groping women, stealing from charities, belittling the disabled … He is the embodiment of the ugly male; anti-intellectual bigot, avaricious, braggard, grifter, hypocrite, ignorant, illmannered, misogynistic, uncouth, uncultured and unpoetic.
harsh...but fair and true.

People are allowed to make mistakes or not fully understand something they are talking about. We all do these from time to time. It's the unjustified hubris and dismissal of others, while making those mistakes (if in fact it's accidental) and not being informed as well as they think they are, that is the issue.
Well put, as are some of the most recent posts above it.
This sentiment is why I don't add little ad hominem jabs in a post. Make your point, back it up if you can, and leave it at that.
And always, pause a moment before hitting enter.

c’mon diaper grow a pair. show your space cadet followers what a slurring, incoherent, all-over-the-place creep you are.

Haha wow. Circling the drain just beautifully now :tearsofjoy:

Imagine if Donnie actually loses, your dummy spit will be an absolute all timer.
Another name change then skulk back here pretending nothing happened

Great choice Kommola, teaming up with someone who has just as much integrity as you:
I wonder what the context is?

Was he saying he fought there or went there as a politician or in some other capacity?

EDIT: He was talking about when he went there as a member of Congress. He didn't say "when I served in Afghanistan". This is just an out of context clip that actually makes him sound better, not worse.

Secondly, the objective of that speech seems to have been to explain how their military personnel were affected by lack of government support at home. Hardly a self-promoting statement is it?

PLEASE bookmark this for the next weird righty social media post you consider posting. Consider whether or not it is an out of context clip that just wastes people's time.

Last edited:
Great choice Kommola, teaming up with someone who has just as much integrity as you:

Pretending to be illiterate doesn't make your idiocy any better although it becomes slightly more understandable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are the perfect example. Every post of yours towards me is dripping with hostility for no reason other than we might disagree politically.
Still waiting for an example of this

I wonder what the context is?

Was he saying he fought there or went there as a politician or in some other capacity?

EDIT: He was talking about when he went there as a member of Congress. He didn't say "when I served in Afghanistan". This is just an out of context clip that actually makes him sound better, not worse.

Secondly, the objective of that speech seems to have been to explain how their military personnel were affected by lack of government support at home. Hardly a self-promoting statement is it?
SOP. The conservative griftosphere takes something out of context, puts it on 11 throughout from Fox on down to the incellest content maker, and then some schmuck reads, goes "Aha! Got'em" and reposts/quotes it somewhere.
Ignorance is one thing, but to do this over and over shows the character of people.

SOP. The conservative griftosphere takes something out of context, puts it on 11 throughout from Fox on down to the incellest content maker, and then some schmuck reads, goes "Aha! Got'em" and reposts/quotes it somewhere.
Ignorance is one thing, but to do this over and over shows the character of people.
It's the simpleton's playbook.

Amazing how many simpletons play along.

an inspired choice by kamala

seems that lying is in the republicans’ dna these days. nothing grand about that party.

You would imagine the dems could've organised an easy soft 1st up interview with questions written by a party insider.
I've always lacked confidence in her and Walz would give me the chits at a bbq after 5 minutes.

Why o why can't they present better so Trump finally disappears.
I think they are doing a lot right, in fact most things right since Biden dropped out.

Now would I love for them to be more progressive in general and tell AIPAC and the Israel govt to F off and we aren't going to fund your genocide, of course I would.

I am a big fan of Walz, to be he seems like Bernie, if Bernie was better at politics.

So let’s compare Dana Bash “interviews.”

Bash gave Harris softballs and prefaced most of them as multiple choice answers with what amount to talking points for Democrats.

This, in stark contrast, is an interrogation of Vance:

Heck, one might even say she's an "unaBashed" lefty.

Corporate democrat, learn the difference between that and the left.

She wants Israel to continue to blow the shit out of Gaza and do whatever they like to the West Bank as much as the next neocon.

Wow, people within the same family have different politics and might have personal gripes. Maybe you live in a bubble, so I guess that could explain why this might be newsworthy to you.

That's nothing compared to what some of Trump's family members say about him.
This is just further proof they have nothing on Walz to attack him with. "His brother is MAGA" I don't care, what on earth does it have to do with anything.

Do Trump supporters worry themselves with his neice writing books about him? https://www.theguardian.com/books/2024/mar/19/mary-trump-second-memoir

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back