USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

You're one of the worst cheerleaders, no matter what is said or how irrelevant to Trump, "But trump did xyz"
Its often not irrelevant though, in fact Trumpers are usually criticising the other side for stuff their guy is demonstrably worse on.

Would be pretty strange imo not to note that in a 2 horse race.

She still changing her accent everywhere she goes? Pretty sad a "leader" can't just be themselves tbh
Have you ever done any public speaking? I have and depending on the topic one does change their way of speaking depending on the audience.

I must admit haven't noticed the 'accent' change.

You must have good hearing or perhaps looking for something to nit pick.

She still changing her accent everywhere she goes? Pretty sad a "leader" can't just be themselves tbh

Yeah it’s where Trump has the advantage. He can be the same loud, obnoxious, arseh*le he is everywhere. And with the added bonus it comes completely natural.

Miller. Another noted MAGA disciple with irreverent humour. No friends, but funny as all …
Yep- and I imagine you have to go down some murky rabbit holes to find some of these desperados. They seem like unhappy people I must say and they are getting pretty desperate.

For some things, agreed completely. Not everything

You're one of the worst cheerleaders, no matter what is said or how irrelevant to Trump, "But trump did xyz"
When someone is that effing awful and yet has the gall and complete lack of self-awareness to run for president of the most powerful nation on earth, it’s pretty hard not to.

Have you ever done any public speaking? I have and depending on the topic one does change their way of speaking depending on the audience.

I must admit haven't noticed the 'accent' change.

You must have good hearing or perhaps looking for something to nit pick.
and I think a good politician and leader perhaps, will slide into his/her local accent depending on audience and effect desired.
I, too, have not noticed any accents either. She came from a multicultural home, I can easily see her saying different things in different tones depending on which parent she got them from. My mom sometimes said things in Norwegian or with the accent since her mom spoke it as a child of immigrants. And my mom was university educated and well traveled.
Whatever it is, it ain't a thing.
Sheesh, laughs and accents are all they've got to whine about. What's next? What condiments she uses or the color of her pants suit? :rolleyesv1:

First RFK and now Tulsi has endorsed Trump.

They wont be the last jumping ship from the sinking Hairy Balz campaign.

I guess it's beyond your levels of comprehension, but Gabbard left the Democrats in late 2022, and has been spouting conservative lines since then.

I guess basic maths isn't your strong suit either.

But keep going... you're currently the biggest contributor to this thread. Angling for an elephant stamp?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Her fake accents are unbearable. Not surprise she did so poorly in the primaries
You're a bit late, one of your fellow bots has already rebotted that one

I guess it's beyond your levels of comprehension, but Gabbard left the Democrats in late 2022, and has been spouting conservative lines since then.

I guess basic maths isn't your strong suit either.

But keep going... you're currently the biggest contributor to this thread. Angling for an elephant stamp?
Such civility.

Season 5 What GIF by NBC

You realise this video BLOWS EVERYTHING WIDE OPEN!?

No that is what Trump said about Kamala's crowds, and in fact "no one" was there.

Also this accent stuff, aside from entertaining you circle jerking terminally online right wing weirdos, its not going to move the needle in any way.
Never said it would

I said it's sad a "leader" feels the need to do it. Such leadership

Did Obama, or any other president ever do this? No. It's a complete sign of fragility and mental weakness that cheerleaders just cannot accept. No leader would stoop to this, they're authentic

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back