USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hariss has no chance. I'm calling the election now. She is done.

Trump is outperforming his margins '16 & '20 margins in OH, IA, & FL.

VA has gone from Biden +10 to within the MOE. Same for MN.

NY, NJ, CA, MD & other blues states are 5-10 pts closer than normal.

Simply put. 43 states have shifted one direction. Towards Trump.

But 7 states are essentially as close as they were 4 years ago.

It is all over bar the shouting.

I'd raise a beer to that.

You sure hate them immigrants , they're all rapists and murderers aren't they Mr Dog Whistle?

Immigration is a valid issue in many western countries.

People are frustrated that the majority of the populace aren't considered, or their opinions are ignored regarding this issue.

It's tight, down to a few of the usual battleground states. But I think you may want to re-check a few of your polling claims. Latest polling doesn't back you up on VA, MN, FL, the Blue states you mention will be safely Blue again. NC has tightened, Harris currently favoured in most battleground states.

The opposite is true of course.
That's why you're on here right? Join date of 5 days ago?
To post disinformation.

The media campaigning on her behalf (while she hides) is no longer working. Problem is if they force her in front of a camera she's toast and if she doesn't she's toast anyway. For the dems to win something very dodgy would have to happen in the name of democracy.

Last edited:
The media campaigning on her behalf (while she hides) is no longer working. Problem is if they force her in front of a camera she's toast and if she doesn't she's toast anyway. For the dems to win something very dodgy would have to happen in the name of democracy.

This narrative that she is horrible in front of the camera is quite, well ironic, considering Donald does nothing but lie and cry wolf when up there. If Trump is the gold standard for public speaking then I am a scratch golfer and destined for the PGA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you more afraid of sharks or batteries?

This narrative that she is horrible in front of the camera is quite, well ironic, considering Donald does nothing but lie and cry wolf when up there. If Trump is the gold standard for public speaking then I am a scratch golfer and destined for the PGA.
but the camera loves him :laughv1:

Trump ahead in the betting with $120 million in the pool.
Harris has the job in front of her still and needs to win the debate which I'm not confident of.

View attachment 2106745

I backed a horse on the weekend at $1.40 and it didn't win. The betting agencies told me it was a sure thing. God dammit.

I hope they put her in front of a camera every opportunity.
I see you're already drinking the koolaid.
Its not as though he hasn't been shot nor targetted by Biden's DoJ. I wouldn't put anything past them especially as this Kamala ruse starts to fall flat.

I hope they put her in front of a camera every opportunity.

Its not as though he hasn't been shot nor targetted by Biden's DoJ. I wouldn't put anything past them especially as this Kamala ruse starts to fall flat.
He wasnt shot nor was he targeted by the DOJ - this is to help you sleep at night but its wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back