USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

this is encouraging for kamala. i’m still astonished anyone with a full set of working neurones would have a bar of the scam artist. apart from oligarchs and plutocrats and that is bc the scam artist will further enrich them. greed in other words.

Apparently Harris is toast tomorrow as she cannot string anything together according to a just deleted post.
Totally ignoring Trumps long list of rambling speeches?

Apparently the only issue is immigration. If Trump only talks about that, he will win. Screams of nationalist scare tactics going across Europe right now. I am sure the normal American wants to hear about policies on Health, Education, Infrastructure, Economy, etc. You know, the stuff that actually matters.
Boats and sharks not to mention Hannibal.

This narrative that she is horrible in front of the camera is quite, well ironic, considering Donald does nothing but lie and cry wolf when up there. If Trump is the gold standard for public speaking then I am a scratch golfer and destined for the PGA.

Come on mate. Seriously.

Harris is the archetypical politician - she can barely string a coherent sentence together that isn't full of cliches or meaningless buzz words - and that is being generous.

I expect Trump to outflank her tonight, simply because he can deliver a better product in front of the camera. He is a showman. It doesn't matter if he speaks bullshitius or not.

The real question needs to be this: why are so many people disenfranchised that they feel the need to vote for Trump? And why hasn't Biden and Harris tried to give people a reason to vote for them?

Come on mate. Seriously.

Harris is the archetypical politician - she can barely string a coherent sentence together that isn't full of cliches or meaningless buzz words - and that is being generous.

I expect Trump to outflank her tonight, simply because he can deliver a better product in front of the camera. He is a showman. It doesn't matter if he speaks bullshitius or not.

The real question needs to be this: why are so many people disenfranchised that they feel the need to vote for Trump? And why hasn't Biden and Harris tried to give people a reason to vote for them?
Point one: For a pathological liar it is easy to spew lie after lie after lie with zero substance yet ‘appear’ strong aka Trump.
Point two: Are you trying to pretend that a successful prosecutor can’t string two words together?
At least she will give serious thought to the questions. If you see that a a weakness that is on you.
Come on man🤣

Come on mate. Seriously.

We are living in a Sim aren't we?

Come on mate. Seriously.

This is an excellent question, Trump becoming president is a symptom of a divided America that's for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It might be easy but not for Trump. When was the last time you listened to a word salad and thought “strong!”
His MAGA see him as strong.
My own sister is a pathological liar, they fall off her tongue so easily, she’s a bluffer and she fools many.
My mother kindly called her a ‘romancer’ when she was young.

So I know what I m talking about.
’if you tell a lie, repeat that lie again and again with total commitment it works, especially with those desperate to believe. Sad but true.

His MAGA see him as strong.
My own sister is a pathological liar, they fall off her tongue so easily, she’s a bluffer and she fools many.
My mother kindly called her a ‘romancer’ when she was young.

So I know what I m talking about.
’if you tell a lie, repeat that lie again and again with total commitment it works, especially with those desperate to believe. Sad but true.
I did understand what you were saying. If you can lie smoothly and fluently, you come across as something positive (whether that's strong, charming, smart - whatever).

But Trump - at least nowadays - is only good at the lying part. There's nothing smooth, fluent or even vaguely coherent about what he says.

Come on mate. Seriously.

Maybe it is you that doesn't understand her?
I expect Trump to outflank her tonight, simply because he can deliver a better product in front of the camera.
Can't outflank her unlike he tried with Hillary. That seems to be his style, intimidation with females.
He is a showman. It doesn't matter if he speaks bullshitius or not.
Showman? More like a snake oil salesman. If it doesn't matter that he lies, how gullible are his defenders and supporters. Dumb as dogsh$te?

Because he feeds off their insecurities and racism. Immigrants taking their jobs (as if white Americans will work picking fruit or work in abattoirs). Those industries wouldn't exist if not for migrants.

I did understand what you were saying. If you can lie smoothly and fluently, you come across as something positive (whether that's strong, charming, smart - whatever).

But Trump - at least nowadays - is only good at the lying part. There's nothing smooth, fluent or even vaguely coherent about what he says.
Well he has been doing the most debate prep ever apparently. Looney Laura Loomer, Matt Gaetz working with him as well as Tulsi Gabbard Shows how extremely nervous he is about Kamala.

Maybe it is you that doesn't understand her?

Can't outflank her unlike he tried with Hillary. That seems to be his style, intimidation with females.

Showman? More like a snake oil salesman. If it doesn't matter that he lies, how gullible are his defenders and supporters. Dumb as dogsh$te?

Because he feeds off their insecurities and racism. Immigrants taking their jobs (as if white Americans will work picking fruit or work in abattoirs). Those industries wouldn't exist if not for migrants.
Trump offers scapegoats, being MAGA means nothing is your fault.

here's a real question for you. What should Biden and Harris have done that they didn't in order to re-franchise them?
As in, actual policies not vague references to problems.

Trump offers scapegoats, being MAGA means nothing is your fault.
The main problem as I see it with MAGA is that it offers the wrong scapegoats. It's just one huge exercise in diversion.

A lot of the challenges faced by the ordinary man are not their fault. But the causes are nothing to do with mostly-poor, disadvantaged immigrants, or with some fictitious "deep state" ring of paedophiles. It's mega-rich people who avoid (or evade) taxes, disregard economic and environmental safeguards (seeing the fines occasionally imposed as just a cost of doing business), and whose obscene wealth has given them obscene power to lobby politicians to implement policies that work against the interests of the ordinary person.

This is an excellent question, Trump becoming president is a symptom of a divided America that's for sure.
Coz their political class and system are absolute dogshit.

Its the idea that anyone could see Trump as making it better rather than exacerbating it thats the head scratcher.

The main problem as I see it with MAGA is that it offers the wrong scapegoats. It's just one huge exercise in diversion.

A lot of the challenges faced by the ordinary man are not their fault. But the causes are nothing to do with mostly-poor, disadvantaged immigrants, or with some fictitious "deep state" ring of paedophiles. It's mega-rich people who avoid (or evade) taxes, disregard economic and environmental safeguards (seeing the fines occasionally imposed as just a cost of doing business), and whose obscene wealth has given them obscene power to lobby politicians to implement policies that work against the interests of the ordinary person.

Sounds exactly like Trump.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back