USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah.

News media should serve the public.

Objectivity doesn't equate to neutrality.
News media can't achieve objectivity if they have a vested interest in a political outcome in my opinion.
News media is mostly privately owned. It serves the interests of its owners - always has. Always will.

There are very few exceptions.

Because I enjoy the poker game but I don't control other people. I wouldn't be invited back again if I challenged the host's position. It's also his house and I am a respectful guest.

Also, I am answering your questions. The issue is you. You have trouble accepting answers that don't 100% agree with your position.
More shit plaiting I see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the last 5 pages I think it really is time for everyone to completely disengage with this idiot?

Crankyhawk I can't see any value at all in even glancing at any more of their posts. There is no desire to engage in actual discussion.
It's just outright trolling.

Personally, I'm opting for the "Ignore" button.

Lol.
Not sure if you realise this but I don't vote in the US elections.

And politics isn't everything and doesnt define a person avoiding people because of it is just dumb.
Politics isn't everything, but it does say something about the things that a person would support being enacted for and against others, especially if they don't have some other well-intended overriding principle. So it does help define the person.

It also says something about a person if the candidate they support believes that the votes of others, their freedom of speech/expression, should just be ignored and overridden to install that candidate.

After the last 5 pages I think it really is time for everyone to completely disengage with this idiot?

Crankyhawk I can't see any value at all in even glancing at any more of their posts. There is no desire to engage in actual discussion.

Sure, ignore helps you. But without challenge, their view will be seen by those without the ignore activated. And maybe influence them.

Politics isn't everything, but it does say something about the things that a person would support being enacted for and against others, especially if they don't have some other well-intended overriding principle. So it does help define the person.

It also says something about a person if the candidate they support believes that the votes of others, their freedom of speech/expression, should just be ignored and overridden to install that candidate.
It also says something about the candidate when you prefer silence over endorsement

Ive been waiting for you to repeat this

Yes I melted yes I left the contest. No I have never opened a contest thread

Unlike you who melted. Cancelled your account took your bottom lip to the waaah waah doctor and then snuck back in under another name and posted as if nothing changed

#sobrave
Yep, he once tried to argue that his change of ChappyUK to Stokey, was equal to my subtle change from chelseacarlton to carltonchelsea, even though this is my avatar!
IMG_4435.jpeg
So I made one for him during trumps disastrous attempt at being commander in chief!
IMG_5939.jpeg

Last edited:
I totally agree SBD Gonzalez
It's a huge conundrum though - we see Trump like that but others see him as a polar opposite. :think:
How can that be? We've all got examples , had a mate who is quite intelligent but went down the rabbit hole during covid and is still tunneling.......... None of our group want to talk to him anymore.
There are plenty of dumb f***rs out here who support the Donald but there are plenty of smart ones who haven't seen through his BS , that's troubling to me.
Well they just need to be reminded that if they support Trump they're supporting a liar and a cheat. Everything else is just noise.

Are they bad people?
I don't know. I don't care whether they're "bad people" or the buddha incarnate.

It's really weird when I state the indisputable fact that Trump is a liar and a cheat, and therefore anyone who supports him supports a liar and a cheat, you immediately start getting more concerned about my opinion of those people than you do about the simple fact I have stated.

Sorry, I'm done with this exchange. Anyone who supports Trump supports a liar and a cheat. Might as well carve it in stone because there's nothing more to add.

Me too.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back