USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are you always trying to excuse the left by playing a game of "But Trumps worse". FFS. Both parties are corrupt to varying degrees. Pointing out Trump is worse on a particular issue, or Harris is worse on a particular issue does not exonerate the other party, or make them competent.

I never said it did. But if you are criticising Harris and the Dems for something the Republicans are clearly worse on, that needs to be pointed out in a 2 horse race.

Also wanting the Dems to go more right wing is stupid. Less corruption, less war, less influence of billionaires etc is a left position further to the left of where the Dems are.

Unless you are tulsi gabbard, you will understand this.

I honestly don't know. It's hard to make out reality with all the bullshit, smoke and mirrors etc from both sides.
I doubt he will be as good a President as Harris but I don't necessarily think she is an inspiring candidate either. I also doubt he will be as bad as many are making it out to be in forums like this or in the US left MSM.

But really, more than ever, we are all fed what we want to hear more than ever these days. So how can anyone honestly say they have an objective impartial completely factual reasonable thesis on your question?

If literally everything is equal policy wise (which I don’t think it is but you might), the fact Trump tried to overturn the last election and promising to try again should be enough to disqualify Trump.

It would have put any regular politician in jail.

“Disgusting illegal alien…… who was let into the United States….by Kamala……and her lax…law, she, they, the, everyone of my killer, we had the great, she woulda, he woulda never been able to get in, she stopped every single one of them. She was the border Czar, but now she doesn’t admit that. Whether you call her a Czar or not she was no Czar, because she really wasn’t a Czar”.

There is nothing to defend here, this is indefensible, the old man doesn’t have a grasp on reality, his drug abuses and genetic disposition to dementia are on the rapid incline, he’s toast!

The defence would be from trump supporters:

• but Kamala (without any example of anything like the above)
  • he was joking
  • he was being sarcastic

As predicted.

Bret gave her zero wiggle room whilst treating her with maximum respect. On that score, Democrats can have no basis for any complaints.

However, the surgical precision of his questions - and particularly the follow up questions - was simply too much for Kommola to handle. Word salads, straying off topic, obfuscation and outright lies were the only weapons in her arsenal - we've seen this movie before. The difference here was that she was being held accountable.

This interview made your average train wreck look like a Rolls Royce with a paint chip on its bumper bar by comparison.

The only thing that will be heading south faster than Kommola's poll numbers is your average American duck.
I guess you watched the Fox edited version then.
The majority saw a strong woman who called Baier out on his lies.
She was masterful in such a hostile interview.
Would love to see Trump keep his cool or train of thought in similar circumstances, but we won’t because he’s cognitively flawed and a coward.

She needs to have someone prep her on all the conspiracies he'll bring up though.

Understandably she may not be across some of them, as someone who has to govern based on reality, but not knowing about something will just flip the switch in many of his regular viewers minds and they won't process anything else.

I hope he brings up his moon landing one, and Ivermectin gets a run.

TBH I think Walz would be great on the podcast circuit but I think Kamala will be fine.

Would love to see Trump keep his cool or train of thought in similar circumstances, but we won’t because he’s cognitively flawed and a coward.
If Trump did an interview that went even half as hard as that he would have stormed off the set within 10 mins.

As predicted.

Bret gave her zero wiggle room whilst treating her with maximum respect. On that score, Democrats can have no basis for any complaints.

However, the surgical precision of his questions - and particularly the follow up questions - was simply too much for Kommola to handle. Word salads, straying off topic, obfuscation and outright lies were the only weapons in her arsenal - we've seen this movie before. The difference here was that she was being held accountable.

This interview made your average train wreck look like a Rolls Royce with a paint chip on its bumper bar by comparison.

The only thing that will be heading south faster than Kommola's poll numbers is your average American duck.
Can you point out the obfuscations, the going off topic and outright lies?

My mate told me she was getting her answers from Obama - sorry - BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA - through the same earings she wore in the debate

Me when he said that

PZNpLz.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope he brings up his moon landing one, and Ivermectin gets a run.

TBH I think Walz would be great on the podcast circuit but I think Kamala will be fine.
She actually needs to push back rather than dismiss though. She won't break through to most of his devoted audience, but at least get him looking uncertain or wrong which might sway a few casual listeners, people who just hear about the exchange.

As predicted.

You must have watched a different show, not even a close summary of what happened.

Did you watch the Bloomberg video by mistake? If so can see the confusion.

Found where some get their info from - Sky News Facebook.

View attachment 2145861
The amount of Sky News videos that come up in my News section of YouTube is ridiculous and I rarely even watch them. Just goes "oh this guys watches lots of US politics segments and debates, here's wall to wall Trump propaganda disguised as news".

It's like someone is requesting ChatGPT to "create some MAGA sh1t ignoring all known facts".

Or just the usual Sky business model. Same result.
It is all strange to me.

It should be well known by all that I don't like Trump but even when I read or see something that pleases me but seems far out I always fact check especially if it from a source that I haven't heard from.

I made a mistake of posting a 'fake' tweet (looked believable) once so am very careful with links that I post.

Given Clint was all for abortion with Sondra Locke I'm not sure he would be welcomed at the moment

* source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sondra_Locke

Forced abortions and compulsory sterilization were also cited, though Locke would later recategorize those operations as a "mutual decision".

He did endorse Dem Michael Bloomberg in 2020, but yeah seems to have been leaning conservative most of his life. Wasn't a fan of Trump though.

The amount of Sky News videos that come up in my News section of YouTube is ridiculous and I rarely even watch them. Just goes "oh this guys watches lots of US politics segments and debates, here's wall to wall Trump propaganda disguised as news".
Wow, I don't get any. (Thank dog.)

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back