USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be interesting in NC as they have voter identification rules and many may have lost theirs during hurricane.

Was checking TAB yesterday and Harris $2.30 and Trump $1.60, find it hard to believe.
I saw a thing today where one guy has bet $25 million+ on Trump to win in the past few weeks, and given the way betting markets work, a stampede seems to have followed.

A day of love
GaEDrZVWUAAbYgU

Yeah thats the face I made too :tearsofjoy:

I saw a thing today where one guy has bet $25 million+ on Trump to win in the past few weeks, and given the way betting markets work, a stampede seems to have followed.
Do you think Republicans are flooding the betting markets, and spamming certain polls in order to create this idea that Donald cannot lose, and then when he does use this for justification of non-certification?

The voter turnout in Georgia the other day seemed to not correlate with the polls there that have Trump in front.

So.....Trump was right all along…..

Just goes to show that “fact checking” is nothing more than partisan propaganda….and that any debate on a fake news media network is bound to be a complete farce.

But of course, we (and by 'we' I mean you) already knew that…..

You really must stop reading New York Post. Do you even bother to check where that information came from?

Here I have done it for you, the company that put that out that table.

2024-10-17_162012.jpg

2024-10-17_162048.jpg

Do you think Republicans are flooding the betting markets, and spamming certain polls in order to create this idea that Donald cannot lose, and then when he does use this for justification of non-certification?

The voter turnout in Georgia the other day seemed to not correlate with the polls there that have Trump in front.
Record numbers voting early , queues on election day may be thin but early votes cant be counted till 7am election day . So like in 2020 there could be massive numbers at odd hours put into the system

Record numbers voting early , queues on election day may be thin but early votes cant be counted till 7am election day . So like in 2020 there could be massive numbers at odd hours put into the system
Which has the grifters rubbing their hands together with sly glee.

I just think they believe Trump will win, thought the odds were higher than they should have been and saw an opportunity to make some cash.

I take your point, though, but Trump supporters seem to genuinely believe he will win, so why would they act in a way that you only would if you thought he would lose?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"They" asked me to speak (on Jan 6), lol

2nd time I've heard him say that. Like he had nothing to do with it, someone else organised the whole thing, he just turned up and stood where they told him to :tearsofjoy:
Except he kept on saying WE

"They" asked me to speak (on Jan 6), lol

2nd time I've heard him say that. Like he had nothing to do with it, someone else organised the whole thing, he just turned up and stood where they told him to :tearsofjoy:
And that the protestors/mob weren't at the capitol because of him, instead they were there because they thought the election results were wrong.

Who lied to them to make them think that Donny?

And that the protestors/mob weren't at the capitol because of him, instead they were there because they thought the election results were wrong.

Who lied to them to make them think that Donny?
Yep. Just like the brain surgeons on here who are always "aLl TrUmP dId wAs sPeAK aNd SaY pEaCefuLLy aNd pAtrIoTicALly!"

The daily reality-free hate-filled rhetoric from dear leader for a solid 2 months prior any factor at all ya think!? :drunk:

I see these things or hear about these things and I always think its betting companies putting out the blurb to get more punters in

I dont have $25 let alone $25m to bet - is it Leon?

I see these things or hear about these things and I always think its betting companies putting out the blurb to get more punters in

I dont have $25 let alone $25m to bet - is it Leon?
Here's the post, doesn't come from a betting agency.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back