USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is interesting because the fake Christians of the NAR are booming.
Not sure how anyone can predict this election.

The holier-than-thou have a lot to answer for in their support for the plainly unChristian Trump. Good to see a few million finally listening to their consciences.

What would Jesus do? Effed if I know, but he certainly wouldn't recommend a vote for Trump.

Didn't Trump do something similar speaking to Russian Lavrov boasting:

... boasted to the Russians about the intelligence he was receiving, telling the two men, "I get great intel. I have people brief me on great intel every day":

It’s not her account or her campaign account.

It’s a Kamala shill.

i’m aware of the official harris ‘x’ account, i’ve referenced it here before. i don’t think the ‘x’ account to which you refer is trying to dupe, and the content of that post was widely available, including from cnn. each to his/ her own, i guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I posted earlier (or maybe it was on the presidential thread) 155 million Americans voted last time. Do you really know what motivates all 155 million of them?

Cheney and Bush left office with approval ratings of 13 and 27%.

All that endoresment acceptance did was piss off progressives and younger voters.

It makes the dems look like neocons. (I guess they already are, but it made it more obvious)

The country is sick of the establishment. It seems the dems have learned nothing from 2016 and will have to rely on Trump falling over himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back