USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is interesting because the fake Christians of the NAR are booming.
Not sure how anyone can predict this election.

The holier-than-thou have a lot to answer for in their support for the plainly unChristian Trump. Good to see a few million finally listening to their consciences.

What would Jesus do? Effed if I know, but he certainly wouldn't recommend a vote for Trump.

Didn't Trump do something similar speaking to Russian Lavrov boasting:

... boasted to the Russians about the intelligence he was receiving, telling the two men, "I get great intel. I have people brief me on great intel every day":

It’s not her account or her campaign account.

It’s a Kamala shill.

i’m aware of the official harris ‘x’ account, i’ve referenced it here before. i don’t think the ‘x’ account to which you refer is trying to dupe, and the content of that post was widely available, including from cnn. each to his/ her own, i guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If she loses a big part of it will be because she embraced the Cheney Bush era types. Mind boggling stuff.
As I posted earlier (or maybe it was on the presidential thread) 155 million Americans voted last time. Do you really know what motivates all 155 million of them?

As I posted earlier (or maybe it was on the presidential thread) 155 million Americans voted last time. Do you really know what motivates all 155 million of them?

Cheney and Bush left office with approval ratings of 13 and 27%.

All that endoresment acceptance did was piss off progressives and younger voters.

It makes the dems look like neocons. (I guess they already are, but it made it more obvious)

So any gain they get from that base is probably lost by the above mentioned. Net loss.

The country is sick of the establishment. It seems the dems have learned nothing from 2016 and thought that sentiment would just fade away. Now they will have to rely on Trump falling over himself. They still live in that washington bubble.

Last edited:
I knew I had lost touch with my countrymen when so many voted for Bush the W over Gore. A successful Clinton admin, aside from certain cigar. Gore a big part of it, young, forward looking... It was the first time I heard name calling in a campaign. Bush calling him Ozone boy or something. The Bush National Guard thing was murky, but to turn away from what seem to be working economically and internationally I still can't understand it.

I knew I had lost touch with my countrymen when so many voted for Bush the W over Gore. A successful Clinton admin, aside from certain cigar. Gore a big part of it, young, forward looking... It was the first time I heard name calling in a campaign. Bush calling him Ozone boy or something. The Bush National Guard thing was murky, but to turn away from what seem to be working economically and internationally I still can't understand it.
This is what concerns me about this election

No matter how much bots try and spin it the Biden/Harris Presidency has been a very steady ship of State

Israel? Sure but who would do different?

The Border? Nobody will slow it down. Its about how to incorporate and decide on who stays and goes

After 8 years of Obama then 4 years of Trump - 3 were ehh ok - 1 terrible - there seems to be this idea that there needs to be change again. Why?

Steady ship v oarless rowboat - I know which I would want to be on

Yeah I get that she was trying to broaden her constituency (as opposed to Trump's approach of just getting his base to turn out) but that wasn't that way to do it.
I tend to agree. They need to alter the campaign again to another different and final phase. Send Liz on her own tour of grassroots GOP meetings. Ads should maybe focused hard on local issues that were fixed or helped by Biden admin like that bridge across the Ohio, or other infrastructure projects. No personalities as such, just cold hard facts about what has been being done for them and by whom. Sneak in some GOP stealing cred for them as well, but focus on the positives. I'd run some that briefly, plainly, and clearly explain inflation and how they actually did something to alleviate compared to GOP Congress and the world. The same with tariffs. Show the ads densely, but not the same ones as often. A lot of variation but with the same messaging theme. We have done this for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back