USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Stokey answer Chief question today?

Just catching up and haven't gone through. Link to response would be nice.
I'm only just back from a week off for questioning Dear Leader. You'll have to refresh my memory what the question was.

From the amount of tags from you it must be really effing important.

Hard to dodge something I've never seen. But lucky he have our resident Martin Prince to steer me straight.
So why make the claim?

What gave you the idea that Kamala Harris is an authoritarian?

Hard to dodge something I've never seen. But lucky he have our resident Martin Prince to steer me straight.

Here you go Stokey .

So far you dodged it.
Seems as though there was a reply to the original, however was just a very poor attempt to dodge.
Screenshot_20241024_220113_Chrome.jpg
You wanted to talk about Kamala, in the Kamala thread.

Here's an opening. I'll read it.

Though I believe Chief is still waiting for a legitimate response. Though I expect that waiting for Christmas will be a shorter wait!

Seems as though there was a reply to the original, however was just a very poor attempt to dodge.
View attachment 2151225

Though I believe Chief is still waiting for a legitimate response. Though I expect that waiting for Christmas will be a shorter wait!
Don’t believe your eyes, they deceive you! Stokey said he’d never seen it before and I believe him.

More likely he has no recollection of his drunken posting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2151225

lol. Is it moderator application day?

lol. Is it moderator application day?

No. I just tire of bullshit bad faith posters.

I'm happy to converse and debate.
But you add nothing to the discussion but tiresome juvenile posts. Dodging and weaving.
That tells me one of two things.
Firstly you are simply a troll who has nothing better to do.
Or second that whilst you support Trump, when asked for actually reasons why you do, you skirt around the reasons because it would paint you in a negative light. One of the supposed 'quiet' majority. Only quiet because they fear being held to account. That's not being quiet. That's being a coward.

No. I just tire of bullshit bad faith posters.

I'm happy to converse and debate.
But you add nothing to the discussion but tiresome juvenile posts. Dodging and weaving.
That tells me one of two things.
Firstly you are simply a troll who has nothing better to do.
Or second that whilst you support Trump, when asked for actually reasons why you do, you skirt around the reasons because it would paint you in a negative light. One of the supposed 'quiet' majority. Only quiet because they fear being held to account. That's not being quiet. That's being a coward.
The thing is that if I dont start at a position of 'I hate Trump' then I am seen as bad faith or a troll when all I am doing is offering up a differing opinion.

Something many here have difficulty processing.

Che? She was perfectly sensible and gave reasonable responses. Light years ahead of google boy.

Rugg is nothing more than a cheerleader for Musk and in turn for Trump.
You'd think that if he helped Musk so much he could actually afford a suit that doesn't look like it is a hand me down!

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back