USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm only complaining about her being off the campaign trail. That can only help her.

As is typical for you - just ignore the fact that Trump is dodging everything except Joe f***ing Rogan.

It will be one of the very few times that Joe is the smartest guy in the room, but it will still be softer than butter.

Listening to Vance on Theo Von's podcast, the man is so genuine and an absolute genius. Talking about his own family's addiction issues, he points out that fentanyl laced drugs have killed 70k+ Americans, most of it originating in China passing through the US southern border.

He talks about the US union movement shifting sides over the last 2 decades, about the Dems abandonment of the working class. I think that we can all agree here that a millenial of impoverished background is exactly what America needs in a leader m8.

Listening to Vance on Theo Von's podcast, the man is so genuine and an absolute genius. Talking about his own family's addiction issues, he points out that fentanyl laced drugs have killed 70k+ Americans, most of it originating in China passing through the US southern border.

He talks about the US union movement shifting sides over the last 2 decades, about the Dems abandonment of the working class. I think that we can all agree here that a millenial of impoverished background is exactly what America needs in a leader m8.
Come on Vance had some choice words a few years ago as did Graham,Cruz and Noel.
Lets be honest here M8

Yet the american middle class all have jobs, healthcare and unions under Biden and Harris looks set to make affordable housing.

Trump and Vance on the otherhand wants to systematically dismantle health care and unions, will not bring down the price of housing. Oh what if one of their daughters 10yo daughters gets rapped by a 40 sex predator and gets pregnant. They will not only be banned from getting an abortion in their state, they will make it illegal america wide. They will have to report to a doctor who will ensure every treatment is adhered to and if something goes wrong in the pregnancy they will still be forced to risk their life to carry to term. Quite the fun time for a 10yo, they wont suffer from PTSD at all in later life.

All the while married working class couples will no longer be able to have access to fertility treatment because IVF is banned and because contraception is banned, a huge rise is pregnancies occur drowning those with no healthcare and no unions in unimaginable debt.

Vance sure is a genious. Trump is a simpleton but whats Vance excuse.

So right wing pollsters are flooding the zone with heavily biased polls.

When this happens the aggregators like 538 come out and say “don’t worry, we weight our polling sources, this only moved the needle 0.1 point”

But when you’ve got 20 pollsters doing this, suddenly you’ve a 2 point swing. Which is basically what we’ve seen over the last few weeks.

This is somewhat heartening. You wouldn’t need to do this if your internal polling showed you winning. It’s a very desperate move.

The Washington Post average doesn’t use these dubious polls at all, so is probably the better indicator. https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/interactive/2024/presidential-polling-averages/

Still a very close race, but the sudden Trump “surge” seems to be manufactured nonsense.

I still reckon the Dems will win and my major concern is all the stolen election crap which will happen after.

We will see what transpires on election day. No one fully knows, we can just go by the info presented.

100% guarantee the republicans will use poll numbers and playmaket at proof the election was stolen.

By the same logic 2020 was rigged and Biden won by a lot more.

Evidence of this?

Isn't Kamala taking a day off to prepare for another soft ball interview?
Cancelled an NRA rally
Cancelled an interview with CNBC
Cancelled an interview with The Shade Room
Cancelled an interview with an NBC affiliate in Philadelphia

And of course, skipped doing another debate.

You mean another softball interview like her one with Fox? lol

I suppose you count Trumps “interview” with his best mate Elon Musk as hard-hitting 😂😂😂

I still reckon the Dems will win and my major concern is all the stolen election crap which will happen after.

We will see what transpires on election day. No one fully knows, we can just go by the info presented.

100% guarantee the republicans will use poll numbers and playmaket at proof the election was stolen.

By the same logic 2020 was rigged and Biden won by a lot more.
100%. And it’s the same reason this polling rat****ery is happening in must-win states for Trump like Philadelphia.

Trump gets away with anything. Literally anything as we have seen and it barely moves the needle in certain states. Harris runs rings around him but could possibly lose. I often wonder how a male candidate such as Shapiro or Walz at the top of the ticket would have went. What a world we live in.

Shapiro - worse than Harris. More dirt on him and a Zionist freak.

Walz - would shit in in as Bernie would of 2020

Sorry/not sorry to offend the civility CNN/MSNBC democrats with the above.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cancelled an NRA rally
Cancelled an interview with CNBC
Cancelled an interview with The Shade Room
Cancelled an interview with an NBC affiliate in Philadelphia

And of course, skipped doing another debate.
So did he do nothing or just other events?

I'll think you'll find this is fairly commom for candidates this close to the election. They go where the polls tell them to.

But keep up the outrage Comrade.

Yet the american middle class all have jobs, healthcare and unions under Biden and Harris looks set to make affordable housing.

Trump and Vance on the otherhand wants to systematically dismantle health care and unions, will not bring down the price of housing. Oh what if one of their daughters 10yo daughters gets rapped by a 40 sex predator and gets pregnant. They will not only be banned from getting an abortion in their state, they will make it illegal america wide. They will have to report to a doctor who will ensure every treatment is adhered to and if something goes wrong in the pregnancy they will still be forced to risk their life to carry to term. Quite the fun time for a 10yo, they wont suffer from PTSD at all in later life.

All the while married working class couples will no longer be able to have access to fertility treatment because IVF is banned and because contraception is banned, a huge rise is pregnancies occur drowning those with no healthcare and no unions in unimaginable debt.

Trump has ruled out a federal abortion ban and has been pro-IVF to the point of calling himself "the father of IVF". Your post reads like what I'd get if I asked ChatGPT to write a political post with the most misinformation and fearmongering possible m8.

I'll think you'll find this is fairly commom for candidates this close to the election. They go where the polls tell them to.

But this isn't true for Harris, to you.

What's the point of structured thought and guidelines if not applied consistently?

And if his campaign team had come out and said that, you might even have a point.

Except they said he’s cancelling because he’s “exhausted”

A little worrying. If Trump can’t even make it through the interview, how is it going to perform at the job?

But this isn't true for Harris, to you.

What's the point of structured thought and guidelines if not applied consistently?
When Harris is focusing on rallies instead of interviews she’s “hiding away”

When Trump does it, it’s “smart campaigning”

The cognitive dissonance is very real with this one.

I suspect they will be able to have access to forbidden goods and services if they are around power.
Very much like the Taliban leadership having parties while the rest of the country endure austere lives.

And if his campaign team had come out and said that, you might even have a point.

Except they said he’s cancelling because he’s “exhausted”

A little worrying. If Trump can’t even make it through the interview, how is it going to perform at the job?
Can you link to where Trump said he was cancelling events due to being exhausted

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back