USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, it improves your BF experience no end.

I give everyone a fair hearing, but once I can see they're not arguing in good faith, onto Ignore they go and they can shout till they're blue in the face for all I care.

If enough people do it, they'll soon give up, because all they're on here for is the reaction.
There's a certain schadenfraude in watching him moan about how all the problems in his incel life are the fault of "da left" while licking the boots of a fascist.

Honestly, it improves your BF experience no end.

I give everyone a fair hearing, but once I can see they're not arguing in good faith, onto Ignore they go and they can shout till they're blue in the face for all I care.

If enough people do it, they'll soon give up, because all they're on here for is the reaction.
You know I respect you, we’ve had a BF relationship for some time now.
I’m driven by humanity, a bit of a hangover from a father that whilst, not highly educated, had a strong desire to make the world a better place for “all” humans and other animals, he said it was innate in him.
He taught me from a very tender age that we were no more or no less intelligent apes, by way of Darwinian natural selection.
In his remaining few years, I suppose that has somewhat become a preoccupation of my mission statement, to express that to as many as I’m capable of doing.
That is the essence of my existence, I’d prefer to hear those that don’t meet my standards or expectations on humanity to elucidate my counter arguments, against their lack of understanding of this odd reality we we’re unbelievably lucky to have been born into.
It doesn’t shape me or my view/philospohy/understanding of life, it actually enriches it, it focuses my purview to attack it at its most basic of integrity, those that want to “burn it all down”, because………..crickets!
Some want to reach the stars to learn, some want to blow it all to hell, where according to their cherry picked philosophy or scripture, we are headed!
I just don’t and cannot align myself to this pathetic ideology of snuffing out of an intelligence and understanding of the universe we’ve strangely evolved to be able to comprehend, measure, test and interpret!
It baffles me that some folks just hate this, it’s us, that’s all we know thus far, there may be others that have worked it out, but in the pantheon of reason in this particular weird part of our uninteresting galaxy of which there are billions, all separating at speeds beyond light time, Donald the rapist, sociopath, dementia ridden, McDonald fry cooking fake dipshittery, is even a choice to drag humanity towards a better future for our collective culture as homo-sapiens!
Let us pray

Can you point me to the court case where Trump was found guilty of rape?
I can point you to a court case where he was found liable of it yes.

Could you do the same for your women-beating allegations?

Or do you live in some bizarre world where being found liable of something = you never did it and just being accused of something = you definitely did it?

I can point you to a court case where he was found liable of it yes.

Could you do the same for your women-beating allegations?

Or do you live in some bizarre world where being found liable of something = you never did it and just being accused of something = you definitely did it?
I live in the real world where wanting Trump to win or Harris doesnt equal 'You like rapists'.

Many here should come join me. You'll be unburdened by what has been.

Can you point me to the court case where Trump was found guilty of rape?
E Jean Carroll proved in a court of law, in front of a US jury, that she was r*ped by Donald Trump.
That you don't know that, or won't accept that, makes me a better person than you.
And I'm happy about that.
I'm a far better person than you.
You are a worse person than me.

Beats me why ANYONE is still engaging with that f-wit. All I see are posts replying to "ignored content". The world is a better place if you put them on "Ignore". They provide no oppositional viewpoint of value, just endless trolling.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back