USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

My favourite bit of the JRE episode so far is Trump saying "I want to be a whale psychiatrist... because the windmills are making the whales frikken crazy".

How about you guys, same??

The best part was when Trump asked Rogan about his nipples, and Rogan went all coy and tried to change the subject.

Kamala got a great turn out in Texas.... Texas turning Blue would be epic. It probably doesn't but it would flatten the GOP and maybe then they'd realise how atrocious their decision was to back in Trump the whole way.

Harris has virtually no chance at winning Texas...........significantly behind Trump in current polling at least.

She should spend her time and money fighting for Nevada. Thats where it will be lost or won.

My favourite bit of the JRE episode so far is Trump saying "I want to be a whale psychiatrist... because the windmills are making the whales frikken crazy".

How about you guys, same??
Your favourite bit was Trump showing a fundamental misunderstanding of how the most basic things work?

Kamala got a great turn out in Texas.... Texas turning Blue would be epic. It probably doesn't but it would flatten the GOP and maybe then they'd realise how atrocious their decision was to back in Trump the whole way.
Won’t happen this election. But I think it will happen in our lifetimes.

Once it does, watch the Republicans absolutely screech about how the EC should be abolished.

Texas is more about the Senate and getting rid of Ted Cruz

Just dumbfounds me that the Americans that keep complaining about the "swamp" keep re-electing absolute turds like Cruz
Yep same reason Trump held one in California a couple weeks ago, a couple of gettable house seats there for Republicans.

That's what a smart Presidential candidate would do.

well i mean Trump is doing the same, wasting time in states he doesn't have a chance in.

They both should be targeting the battleground states like Nevada, Wisconsin, Georgia, Arizona etc etc. Razor thin margins there.

Whipping Beyonce out in Houston is going to do sweet **** all in reality.

It's more that, as an anti-fascist, I grow increasingly concerned by the Dems (and establishment Republicans) weaponising the judicial system to harass a political opponent. Increasingly becoming owned by lobbyists from big pharma and the MIC. Increasingly demanding censorship. Becoming more pro-war then ever.

It's like Lennon said m8... let's give peace a chance ✌️
J6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best part was when Trump asked Rogan about his nipples, and Rogan went all coy and tried to change the subject.

mmmm.
He sure shows signs of this.

He is the underdog, a former winner but not the defending champion in this contest. Virtually bankrupt (in oh so many ways :p) vs the cashed up Democratic party with a lot of pomp and circumstance behind it. And if he does indeed get up and win it'll be the biggest upset since the 1980 Miracle on Ice!
Virtually bankrupt. Morally bankrupt amirite

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back