Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Everything about this is annoying.
North supporters getting the blame for his treatment when we haven't even played Port (we should have the right to boo when we do play them by the way, without the media criticism that will no doubt follow).
Claims he supports JHF - when in actual fact he has just used the kid as a tool for ridiculing NMFC and promoting himself.
Him bragging about JHF's good games like he is the only one that ever saw his talent.
King being dragged in to it due to the old Paganism of "you argue with idiots long enough soon enough people can't tell the difference" or however it went.
The good thing is that it seems to be uniting the football public against him and his kind. Would be great if this could be projected towards him rather than JHF.

Club probably knew it too, hence the reaction at the time.
I think deep down we all had a pretty good idea. Fabian would have been in his ear continuously on the phone. Pretty poor form really however with the benifit of hindsight could it have turned out any better??

I mean sheezer was highly rated and we likely would have still taken him at 1 given we were not into cadmen if no trades were done but i dont think anyone would have thought he would have come out of the blocks anywhere near as fast, then throw in Wardlaw to replace departed corne francis and we are back to square, ports next year first is the icing.

Will this grow legs now with Grant Thomas tweeting it? or will it be ignored because its Grant Thomas tweeting it? I hope it's the former. The club should take it up with the AFL now while the fire has been rekindled. Surely this is newsworthy? At least on SEN?
It was absolutely orchestrated. And it wasn’t about going home to Adelaide as the crows had absolutely no link other than what mav had. Which was nothing. Yes, poorta, francis and francis francis absolutely colluded the draft. Should be an investigation and sanctions and penalties should be handed down if any evidence of draft collusion is evident

We, the undersigned, express a want of confidence in the composition of the selection panel for the 2023 AFL Rising Star, and respectfully submit that K. Cornes be removed from it, owing to his obvious and publicly stated bias against player H. Sheezel.....
I the undersigned couldnt give a brass razoo for rising stars. Premierships are the only metric.

It was absolutely orchestrated. And it wasn’t about going home to Adelaide as the crows had absolutely no link other than what mav had. Which was nothing. Yes, poorta, francis and francis francis absolutely colluded the draft. Should be an investigation and sanctions and penalties should be handed down if any evidence of draft collusion is evident
At the very least he should be giving that 10k to nick daicos.

Could be a new rule father/stepson

He should donate it to the RCH. I can’t believe more hasn’t been made of it tbh. Also the fact that if we knew he was Port bound we bid on Daicos (should have anyway) and Collingwood doesn’t get that free hit.
Theres a term used commonly in negotiations " without prejudice". Before we picked him iam sure some undertakings ware agreed to before taking him. One could speculate an assurance to see out ones contract if taken with pick 1 could have been muttered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s his MO

Limited ability to argue intelligently and falls back to cliches and pre rehearsed one liners

It’s why he’s so frustrating to listen to when engaged in a discussion
Honestly some of his footy analysis is okay, but its taking a backseat to the trolling imo.

Everything about this is annoying.
North supporters getting the blame for his treatment when we haven't even played Port (we should have the right to boo when we do play them by the way, without the media criticism that will no doubt follow).
Claims he supports JHF - when in actual fact he has just used the kid as a tool for ridiculing NMFC and promoting himself.
Him bragging about JHF's good games like he is the only one that ever saw his talent.
King being dragged in to it due to the old Paganism of "you argue with idiots long enough soon enough people can't tell the difference" or however it went.
The good thing is that it seems to be uniting the football public against him and his kind. Would be great if this could be projected towards him rather than JHF.
Why not both.gif

I the undersigned couldnt give a brass razoo for rising stars. Premierships are the only metric.
I've got a pommy mate who reckons Premierships (ie GF wins) aren't anywhere near as important as what we call the minor premiership. Wouldn't really matter but he's probably the best lower league coach (of any code) that I know of.

Get the feeling now the King vs Cornes crap is about boosting ratings for SEN.

Which again JHF will become more hated from.

It is pretty disgraceful, considering despite not me being JHF's biggest fan, there is still a kid in the middle of it all.

Embarassing what the industry has become.

I've got a pommy mate who reckons Premierships (ie GF wins) aren't anywhere near as important as what we call the minor premiership. Wouldn't really matter but he's probably the best lower league coach (of any code) that I know of.
What was it, 84 when we finisjed top and went out in straight sets?

Well it works for your pom mate as his Premier league draw works on parity. They play everyone once at home and once away. Can’t get a better or fairer competition. I don’t understand our comp.. its ****ed. Play everyone once and thats it. Ive been in that camp for a long time. Even the finals series should be a knock out type series where by there are no breaks or second chances.

Judas to take a week off on the week we play them or week after - Then say it’s a mental break
The prime time money maker for afl / us was round 1 at Colonial stadium. Instead the afl shipped that game off to Tassie. That game would of been packed to the rafters

The prime time money maker for afl / us was round 1 at Colonial stadium. Instead the afl shipped that game off to Tassie. That game would of been packed to the rafters
Especially after kornes meltdown

Someone should go dig up Blundstone - so we can move it to marvel

, I've got a pommy mate who reckons Premierships (ie GF wins) aren't anywhere near as important as what we call the minor premiership. Wouldn't really matter but he's probably the best lower league coach (of any code) that I know of.
It's the key to the door of the Champions League though. Probably hasn't the aura of winning the FA Cup, but certainly better than winning the League Cup. Imo. I could probably point you in the direction of nearly 100 clubs who'd all take winning the Premier League :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back