Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

It is pretty disgraceful, considering despite not me being JHF's biggest fan, there is still a kid in the middle of it all.

Embarassing what the industry has become.

I thought this was a spot on post and clip:

And this as a follow up response:

Would be great if someone could grill corn live on radio about ports blatant manipulation of a player before the draft to screw over north.
Would be interesting to see how defensive and defective he would become

Would be great if someone could grill corn live on radio about ports blatant manipulation of a player before the draft to screw over north.
Would be interesting to see how defensive and defective he would become
Practicalally speaking he would just brush it off like he does any critisism, people seem the think corn is responsible for what he spruiks.

Well it works for your pom mate as his Premier league draw works on parity. They play everyone once at home and once away. Can’t get a better or fairer competition. I don’t understand our comp.. its ****ed. Play everyone once and thats it. Ive been in that camp for a long time. Even the finals series should be a knock out type series where by there are no breaks or second chances.

Everyone gets a Ribbon Culture

EGAR

I absolutely understand the cathartic need to post about what this shit for brains says about us, people calling him out and all that. I'm not trying to take away from that.

But, really, professional wrestling is more real than any of this psuedo drama crap orchestrated by jabba the hutch and his idiotic pawns like kane.

Like, he's not even a good heel, shit on the mic, inconsistent story lines, etc.

Also it's just such a thinly veiled ploy for clicks and eyeballs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, that or buy some 18th century duelling pistols. But your suggestion might be the slightly more sensible option 😬

Keanu Reeves Gun-Fu GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

I've got a pommy mate who reckons Premierships (ie GF wins) aren't anywhere near as important as what we call the minor premiership. Wouldn't really matter but he's probably the best lower league coach (of any code) that I know of.
Sure, but the intense thrill of winning a cup final outweighs topping the table (unless of course the premiership comes down to the last game). The Premiership is more satisfying, and as you say important, but nothing beats do or die games. Its why the WC finals are so good.

Hope kingy brings the underhanded way they acquired judas out in the discussion
This is the risk they run because clearly there’s more to it that we’ve been quiet on.

If Corn keeps whacking us over the head there’s going to be a temptation on our side to leak the odd tidbit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back