Past Kane Lucas

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They no doubt consider him too soft for what was bound to be a scrap
That's poor development to protect a player like that. Garlett and Houli aren't hard nuts, yet they played last night. Watson wasn't smashing down the door at VFL level, but stepped up once he was picked.

I thought I read just above from Harks that he was to play for the NBs - I thought his hammy must not have come up (seemed too quick to me) but I would not have picked him for last night's scrap
he did play - entire game which makes me think he never was injured and you were more on the mark with the softness call. Just really annoying for me at least to comprehend what is going on with wa blues ellard and lucas when the club is all cloak/cloke and daggers

he did play - entire game which makes me think he never was injured and you were more on the mark with the softness call. Just really annoying for me at least to comprehend what is going on with wa blues ellard and lucas when the club is all cloak/cloke and daggers
Ellard I don't really get unless they really believe that he and Brock and Ed cannot all play in the one team. As far as Lucas goes, I think they will pick horses for courses while the 8 is still a chance and if they said he was injured it was silly (when he plays the next day) - without really embarrassing him, they could have said due to the conditions they wanted to go with a bigger body

Doubt Lucas will be seen again.
After his performance last weekend, I reckon that we will... he is just that little bit too good to lose.

Also, there has been no decision forthcoming from the Scotland direction about his plans for next year. I would love to see Scotto take another 1 year playing contract, but take a development coaching role with the Bullants and eventually step into a permanent coaching role over there.

This will allow Lucas to start playing more of a role at the Blues and I want to see him just as much as you do Guns...

After his performance last weekend, I reckon that we will... he is just that little bit too good to lose.

Also, there has been no decision forthcoming from the Scotland direction about his plans for next year. I would love to see Scotto take another 1 year playing contract, but take a development coaching role with the Bullants and eventually step into a permanent coaching role over there.

This will allow Lucas to start playing more of a role at the Blues and I want to see him just as much as you do Guns...
Sugar has been so mismanaged since arriving. The medical and performance staff over the last few years have plenty to answer for. I was shot down over 12 months ago for saying certain things against the club and the way they dealt with things. Sugar has and is being screwed by CFC. Such a waste. Now people are covering their asses. Disgrace

Remove this Banner Ad

Past Kane Lucas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back