KA's Dream Team bets

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually yeh Butler i like all those bets. at $2.75 Griffen is worth a unit probably.

And your right with armitage however i think this will basically be the first game NDS doesnt get tagged for the year and against an average side.

Riewoldt got 108 against the tigers a much more superior side then melbourne earlier in the year. I think Garland will go to him, not Mcdonald but both will have time.

averages 70 at the G over the last 3 seasons, 74 with the sub game, McDonald is a better match up than Frawley.

Have a look at Montagna over Riewoldt @ 1.75

Leads the head to head at the G 7-3 over the same time period, definite overs at $1.75
he'll be the link man between the Saints backline and forward line and enjoys the width at the G, which given the Saints will dominate the backline more than the midfield should see him get plenty of the ball.

I would say his form at the moment is better than it has been over the past 3 seasons though yeah? His record at the G is very good barring those 3 years so I don't think the ground is much of an issue. He has also scored 108 in his one appearance there this year.

I would have though Garland would go to him? Garland has been in good form lately. Would still back Riewoldt to run either him or McDonald off their legs.

I agree with your comments on Montagna, think he will have a massive game. His line of 105.5 is too low.

JPK over Ebert 1U $1.85

Dont think JPK will get tagged and Sydney will pump Port

1U Tom Logan over Grundy and Nick Smith $2.55

Is avg 76 compared to theirs respectivily as above 60 and 57, ball will spend time mainly in swans forward line

Goodes under 90.5 1u $1.75

I expect tough to get a touch against Jonas to go to him, even though he has asked to play on tippett. Goodes has scored under this more often than not this year. He saves his best for the best teams, not port.

1U on Ray over Jones $1.87

1U Dustin Martin (over Griffen and Deledio) paying way over @ $3

Scored 144 on them earlier in season. Expecting Deledio and Griffen to get tagged by Picked/Lower and Jackson.

1U Minson under 90.5 @ $1.87

Rucks aint scoring well against Maric lately and only got 71 on him earlier in season

1U on Jack Riewoldt over 80.5 he loves playing the dogs with socres of 88 and 116 in his recent past 2 plus an 80 just last week, hes waiting to fire big $1.87

Bit late but I also went 1U on Watts > 70.5 with Luxbet @1.80.

Hasn't played through the middle at all like I was hoping but is still scoring well enough. Half way through the second quarter he is on 34 and his 2 opponents for my other bet are on 1 (Stanley) and 5 (Davey) so looking good.

That was a very good game for my DT betting with the only slight disappointment being Armitage and Dal Santo ending up equal.

Added one more for tonight:

Liberatore under 85.5 @1.87 (2U) Luxbet

Harwick just came out and said that they will be putting time into Libba so it might be a tough night for him. Tigers love the uncontested ball as well which should hurt his tackle count.

he'll be the link man between the Saints backline and forward line and enjoys the width at the G, which given the Saints will dominate the backline more than the midfield should see him get plenty of the ball.

cue mike Williamson

I tipped this.......

ScreenShot308_zps500879e3.jpg

Ok back into it. Have gone reasonably hard on a couple of plays early.

N.Riewoldt > 88.5 points @1.80 (4U) Sportingbet WIN

Averaging 103 this year and is back to his best. No Frawley and should get a heap of supply.

Watts over R.Stanley, A.Davey @2.60 (3U) Sportingbet WIN

New coach = New role for Watts? It's unknown how much time he will spend in the middle but it's a good sign. Happy to take him over a small forward that struggles to get a touch and a key back sitting back in Melbournes forward 50.

Armitage over Dal Santo @1.87 (1U) Sportingbet DRAW/HALF

Dal Santo should get tagged even with Jordie out. It's a bit of an unknown with the new coach but not many teams let Dal Santo run around by himself.

Griffen over Deledio, Martin @2.75 (1U) Sportingbet WIN

I can't see any good match ups for Griffen in that Tigers list. Maybe Jackson but Griffen is on fire lately.

Deledio was left free last week across half back and that won't happen again. Good chance Picken will go to him. Martin has been playing well but still has second half fadeouts.

Monfries over Mcglynn @2.05 (1U) Sportingbet WIN

Watched Monfries closely last week and picked up that he was played in a slightly different role. He was often the spare man in defence and was used in link up plays through the middle which is good for DT. Picked up 30 possessions last week but hoping for a more kick happy game from him this week.

Franklin under 92.5 @1.80 (2U) Luxbet WIN

Not only does he have to contend with Mackenzie (who is in very good form) but he will also have Hurn and Waters going third up against him. Only averages 80 and his last 3 scores against WC have been 76, 76 and 90 (last one was against M.Brown).

Bit late but I also went 1U on Watts > 70.5 with Luxbet @1.80. WIN

Hasn't played through the middle at all like I was hoping but is still scoring well enough. Half way through the second quarter he is on 34 and his 2 opponents for my other bet are on 1 (Stanley) and 5 (Davey) so looking good.
That was a very good game for my DT betting with the only slight disappointment being Armitage and Dal Santo ending up equal.

Added one more for tonight:

Liberatore under 85.5 @1.87 (2U) Luxbet WIN

Harwick just came out and said that they will be putting time into Libba so it might be a tough night for him. Tigers love the uncontested ball as well which should hurt his tackle count.

Very good round so far. Well and truly made up for my horrible round last week.

7-1-0 for +15.4U

Only the one bet for tomorrow at this stage.

Petrie under 83.5 @1.87 (1U), Petrie under 81.5 @1.80 (2U) Sportingbet

Put the first bet on then did a bit more research and by the time I went back for more his line had dropped 2 points and looks like it will continue to go down.

Up against the best defence in the competition tomorrow with wet weather forecast. Averages just 46 against Freo and his last two games against them have resulted in scores of 48 and 32. His last 4 scores at Subi have been 72, 60, 63 and 63. All signs point to him being well and truly under this line.

Petrie under 83.5 @1.87 (1U), Petrie under 81.5 @1.80 (2U) Sportingbet

Put the first bet on then did a bit more research and by the time I went back for more his line had dropped 2 points and looks like it will continue to go down.

Up against the best defence in the competition tomorrow with wet weather forecast. Averages just 46 against Freo and his last two games against them have resulted in scores of 48 and 32. His last 4 scores at Subi have been 72, 60, 63 and 63. All signs point to him being well and truly under this line.

This thread has been good to me, so following on with Petrie U81.5 @ $1.80.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's interesting watching the Luxbet markets move. Early money looked to be on Mundy overs but since then it looks like the unders on almost all the over/under markets have been smashed.

Harvey now 1.57 for under 89.5. Starting to like the look of Mundy over 99.5 @2.05 but not quite sold on it just yet.

Signed up for Luxbet was missing out on too many good bets.

First bet with them and for the last couple of weeks: Rockliff under 87.5 @ $2.05

Last minute bet after he confirmed he'd have that crap forward role again.

Very good round so far. Well and truly made up for my horrible round last week.

7-1-0 for +15.4U

Petrie under 83.5 @1.87 (1U), Petrie under 81.5 @1.80 (2U) Sportingbet WIN

Adding:

Harvey under 89.5 @1.87 (3U) Luxbet WIN

Expecting Crowley to go to him again and he kept him to just 17 disposals and 71 points last time they met.

Johnson over Selwood, Bartel and Corey @2.75 (1U) Luxbet WIN

Round total:
11-1-0 for +22.22U

Overall record since started posting:
30-2-14 for +23.96U

Safe to say I'm over the moon with this weekend :thumbsu: Too bad my DT team couldn't show the same sort of form..

Round total:
11-1-0 for +22.22U

Overall record since started posting:
30-2-14 for +23.96U

Safe to say I'm over the moon with this weekend :thumbsu: Too bad my DT team couldn't show the same sort of form..

I knew there was a reason I caught onto this thread!

As I learn more about Dreamteam I will try to contribute myself, but for now I'm content with watching you and Keystone Agony winning!

I knew there was a reason I caught onto this thread!

As I learn more about Dreamteam I will try to contribute myself, but for now I'm content with watching you and Keystone Agony winning!
I think i only just ended up in the positive for the weekend

Shouldve gone much harder on my logan and ray bets the ones i liked the most and now im gonna try sign up with luxbet

JPK over Ebert 1U $1.85 Loss

Dont think JPK will get tagged and Sydney will pump Port

1U Tom Logan over Grundy and Nick Smith $2.55 Win

Is avg 76 compared to theirs respectivily as above 60 and 57, ball will spend time mainly in swans forward line

Goodes under 90.5 1u $1.75 Win

I expect tough to get a touch against Jonas to go to him, even though he has asked to play on tippett. Goodes has scored under this more often than not this year. He saves his best for the best teams, not port.

1U on Ray over Jones $1.87 Win

1U Dustin Martin (over Griffen and Deledio) paying way over @ $3 Loss

Scored 144 on them earlier in season. Expecting Deledio and Griffen to get tagged by Picked/Lower and Jackson.

1U Minson under 90.5 @ $1.87 Win

Rucks aint scoring well against Maric lately and only got 71 on him earlier in season

1U on Jack Riewoldt over 80.5 he loves playing the dogs with scores of 88 and 116 in his recent past 2 plus an 80 just last week, hes waiting to fire big $1.87 Loss (Just, had it covered at half time almost on 50)

1u on priddis $1.72 to beat lewis Win

1u in nicnat over rough and lewis $2.85 Loss

5/9

Sydney surprising losing cost me a bit and other then that it was just my much longer shots, which had they paid off wernt far off them wouldve been a good week for me.

+0.76 Units for the round

Yep ive joined lux after centrebet have really tightened the screws after my domination of them the past 2 weeks

I thought Centrebet had the same markets as Sportingbet? I checked a couple of times and they looked very similar so I don't bother checking Centrebet anymore. Might have another look this weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

KA's Dream Team bets