Kayne Turner - DUI, Blood Alcohol of .133

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, coz all the Hawthorn kids like James Sissily and that other one who looks he's 15 are setting the world on fire, nah you blokes aren't reliant on the old stagers to get you across the line at all.

We'll be fine, your drop off has already begun and a decade of mediocrity awaits until you can get Richmond to stuff up drafting again. Admittedly this WILL happen, but not for a while.

It's all good we still win at least 1 premiership a decade :D, so we'll win it again sometime between 2020-2029. Wish I could say the same for the Kangaroos, St Kilda, Footscray, Melbourne and poor old Fremantle :D

It's all good we still win at least 1 premiership a decade :D, so we'll win it again sometime between 2020-2029. Wish I could say the same for the Kangaroos, St Kilda, Footscray, Melbourne and poor old Fremantle :D

We win a flag or two every 20 years, modern footy history shows this, the others are basketcases whose supporters will die having never seen one.

Interestingly, it is 20 years since our 1996 flag.

Yes.

Don't equate North's response with Hawthorn's attempt at sweeping the Hodge case under the carpet.

Ethical behavior is a non-negotiable quality at North, unlike some.

If we were sweeping Hodge's stupidity under the carpet, we did a pretty poor job given every news outlet in Melbourne went with it as their lead item.

BTW, it's pretty easy to be non-negotiable when the player in question has averaged 1.5 kicks for season 2016, hasn't scored a goal in his two games this year and the team is undefeated without him. A suspension where the player still gets to play doesn't sound like a suspension to me.

Not that I care one iota but it is amusing to paint this as a massive club imposed punishment. I'm happy to let the courts decide his fate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kayne Turner - DUI, Blood Alcohol of .133

Remove this Banner Ad

Back