KD Finally Apologises...

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies fans might be interested in the following:
@its_k_isabellas @DT_13 STOP CHEATING ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!! Mean. I'll tell her next time I see you guys again

She has since deleted it but unfortunately plenty of people have seen it, which means the fun and games will no doubt start again.

think about it buddy, says more about your life than mine...or lack thereof...following this shit so closely, even on youtube then running here and posting it, mate just let it go already

Following this shyte so closely? even on Youtube??...."buddy" what cave you in its everywhere...

What is ironic is that you apparently want everyone to move on....except you've posted twice in this thread already and are appearing to have trouble in "moving on".

Thats just odd...:confused:

I dont envisage a response from you cause "you''ve moved on"....:thumbsu:

She has since deleted it but unfortunately plenty of people have seen it, which means the fun and games will no doubt start again.

God She makes some Crap up.

Why would she Delete then so Quickly

More than happy for her to grab my balls. She can also film it if she wants.

For the record - it was good enough to read when the slapper was hanging Roo and co out to dry.....now its apologised you dont like it?
Probably says more about your life...or lack thereof...
I have to agree with the other posters, who really gives a **** what the stupid scrag says? :confused:

Since she threatened to "Bring down others" the trollings stopped pretty much if thats what annoyed you but there is never in anyway going to be a clearing of the mud she has smeared in the minds of the ignorant and just plain stupid (i.e. HUN readers), its like getting upset over the ridiculous shit spouted over the summer WTF cares it's just validating her.

I have to agree with the other posters, who really gives a **** what the stupid scrag says? :confused:

Since she threatened to "Bring down others" the trollings stopped pretty much if thats what annoyed you but there is never in anyway going to be a clearing of the mud she has smeared in the minds of the ignorant and just plain stupid (i.e. HUN readers), its like getting upset over the ridiculous shit spouted over the summer WTF cares it's just validating her.

But shes just a poor innocent kid who sam gilbert took advantage of....isnt she???? Thats what the Herald Sun says. I thought her apologising was more than newsworthy....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A tad late but the "St Kilda school girl" has finally come out to offer an apology. Thanks Kim. Now ferk off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4znHqia3Lc

"And this week on Better homes and Gardens Kim Duthie will show you how to cook up shit on the internet and also how to get a better home lone rate from your bank manager using only a mobile phone and your breasts."

Book mark it.
She's gotta be the sister of that bird who cooks Apple Crumble every week for the last 4 years.

she would be well served to just get an actual life and forget about the AFL

"And this week on Better homes and Gardens Kim Duthie will show you how to cook up shit on the internet and also how to get a better home lone rate from your bank manager using only a mobile phone and your breasts."

Book mark it.
She's gotta be the sister of that bird who cooks Apple Crumble every week for the last 4 years.

You mean no early withdrawal penalty

Quote:
@its_k_isabellas @DT_13 STOP CHEATING ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!! Mean. I'll tell her next time I see you guys again

This person screen captured it.

http://twitter.com/Lucky_Lucy777/status/49439365742596096

http://twitter.com/Lucky_Lucy777

kimdt13.jpg

Hard to take any apology from her seriously with all the other lies she has told, she is probably only doing it because she realises just about everyone hates her now.

I noticed she has disabled comments on her video, obviously she's worried that she will cop more abuse on there.

Remove this Banner Ad

KD Finally Apologises...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back