Kdfl - 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was all but a shoe in to happen...
all i no is its going to be a great place to be around at shep east come september (who agrees?)
The Bushcat wont have the players on the ground but they will always have heart and they are going to need IT!!!!!!!!!!

Will they be able to field two sides considering last year there were no thirds to top-up with on game day?

That was all but a shoe in to happen...
all i no is its going to be a great place to be around at shep east come september (who agrees?)
The Bushcat wont have the players on the ground but they will always have heart and they are going to need IT!!!!!!!!!!

Well we'll know by bout round 5, if they're playin like a team or if half of them are trying to be the stand out player & be individuals? Seen it happen at tally with some of the same players?

Whether it's a great place to be round in september it sure will be an interesting place to be round??

Any news on a transfer list for the kdfl? is there one? if so where is it? Cheers!:thumbsu:

Perry is back on board but not playing at ardy, So a few of the boyz that walked out are a maybe jumping back on board and thats a few big names that left......
So dont write off the bushcats yet in 09
I will keep you posted.....LADS

Perry is back on board but not playing at ardy, So a few of the boyz that walked out are a maybe jumping back on board and thats a few big names that left......
So dont write off the bushcats yet in 09
I will keep you posted.....LADS

Seems as tho someone is abit happier than last week! Hopefully the 1's you's hope to get back haven't already signed with thier new club??

Not to familar with ardy and perry, what do you mean he is back on board but not playing? Do you mean he is on 'the board' or coaching role?

Not to familar with ardy and perry, what do you mean he is back on board but not playing? Do you mean he is on 'the board' or coaching role?

He was coach last year he is back on board for sponsers and talking to players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see lancaster have picked up the services of Matt Chilcott, with no one leaving they would have to be early favourites.

No doubt!! but we all no they are a gun team all year round but its never spring come finals time for Lanky there is always that big grey cloud that covers the team that time of year.

No doubt!! but we all no they are a gun team all year round but its never spring come finals time for Lanky there is always that big grey cloud that covers the team that time of year.
With the probability of no Ardmona, Stanhope or Tally being around during finals they can't be discounted, Undera, Nagambie, Murchison and Merrigum will make up the 5 and they got the experience.

With the probability of no Ardmona, Stanhope or Tally being around during finals they can't be discounted, Undera, Nagambie, Murchison and Merrigum will make up the 5 and they got the experience.

MERRIGUM!!!!!
i guarantee merigum wont make finals this year. yes they will improve (thats impossible to not do). And you can spend all the money you like, but you've got to select the right players and it takes time. you cant just come out of no where and win, you've got select players that will stick around and gradually add more year by year, and more importantly keep players good and bad. Look at whats happend at gig the last few years, spent a shit load of dollars on "half decent players" and they've only been short term players collecting coin.

Would be a very foolish person to say Stanhope won't make finals, don't forget they were a 10+ goal better side than anyone the last two years, even if they are losing 10 GF players they will stay be there come finals time.

MERRIGUM!!!!!
i guarantee merigum wont make finals this year. yes they will improve (thats impossible to not do). And you can spend all the money you like, but you've got to select the right players and it takes time. you cant just come out of no where and win, you've got select players that will stick around and gradually add more year by year, and more importantly keep players good and bad. Look at whats happend at gig the last few years, spent a shit load of dollars on "half decent players" and they've only been short term players collecting coin.

Dont think anyone from Merrigum has spoken about finals. I think the club is going down the roads you speak of. At the moment we have 2 new blokes to the club to bolster our ranks Finn & Wellington which i am sure everyone will agree is over due. The others are all past players returning from higher leagues Connelly, Scarcella, Vick and Speed. Dont think that can put us in the same category as Gig.

By the way Merrigum V Tonny under lights at Merrigum on Friday night if anyone is interested.

gee not sure about your logic deeman. ardy and stanhope have played off in the last 3 so dont think you can discount either of them making finals. Stanhope definites, still prob top 3 i think, ardy not sure. maybe undera, lancy, stanhope nagambie to make up top 4. will go ardy or murch for 5th. merrigum, no chance, were 25 goals off finals last year and thats a lot to make up.

Dont think anyone from Merrigum has spoken about finals. I think the club is going down the roads you speak of. At the moment we have 2 new blokes to the club to bolster our ranks Finn & Wellington which i am sure everyone will agree is over due. The others are all past players returning from higher leagues Connelly, Scarcella, Vick and Speed. Dont think that can put us in the same category as Gig.

By the way Merrigum V Tonny under lights at Merrigum on Friday night if anyone is interested.

Make that Friday week the 13th, Gump.

Seems as though a few clubs are well underway recruiting nicely for season 2009 and other clubs are just doing what they need to at the minute. Anyone care to have a crack at a full ladder, showing us how teams will travel going by the news of recruits and what not?

Hank...

Is there anyway to get on to the clearence for the league???

Not at this stage that I know of, the Murray League has put a file onto the website for their clearances but seems all other leagues are waiting until the new website has the software done to handle them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back