Kdfl - 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at this stage that I know of, the Murray League has put a file onto the website for their clearances but seems all other leagues are waiting until the new website has the software done to handle them.

Stanhope were a 10 goal side better than Ardmona last year not the competition, you will find both Undera and Lancaster had sides that were good enough to match Stanhope, and with 10 blokes gone inlcluding the big man at full forward they, in my opinion will be making up numbers come september.

Stanhope were a 10 goal side better than Ardmona last year not the competition, you will find both Undera and Lancaster had sides that were good enough to match Stanhope, and with 10 blokes gone inlcluding the big man at full forward they, in my opinion will be making up numbers come september.

You will find history tells us that Ardmona was the 2nd best side in the comp last year and when it mattered Stanhope where 10 goals better, so they were atleast 10 goals better than the rest. I hear what your saying but I think any side in the comp last year would have lost to that side by 10+ goals on GF day.
You may be right in saying that they may be just making up the numbers come this september but you have already changed your tune because didnt you say earlier they wouldnt make the finals?:confused:

Make that Friday week the 13th, Gump.

Rumour has it that matt finn will not be linin up for merigum this year. talkin to a bloke that plays cricket with him today and he was sayin that he is movin away for work before he goes overseas.

Rumour has it that matt finn will not be linin up for merigum this year. talkin to a bloke that plays cricket with him today and he was sayin that he is movin away for work before he goes overseas.
sort of right hasa. hes movin for work, out to merr each satdy to pick up pay cheque. pretty sure hes hopin theres no finals as the money they are paying him will be being spent in europe come september.

I've made a prediction as to how I think that the 12 clubs will finish at the end of the season, using little else except my own judgement.

LANCASTER
UNDERA
STANHOPE
NAGAMBIE
MURCHISON
Tallygaroopna
Avenel
Merrigum
Ardmona
Rushworth
Girgarre
Violet Town

I think that even though Undera are a great chance of finishing Minor Premiers, I still think that Lancaster will finish on top but it will be only by percentage.

Stanhope still should be up there even with the outs that they've had, but you suspect that it will be a Lancaster vs. Undera grand final.

Nagambie should make it, but although there are at least three sides that can take the last spot, I'll be biased and say that Murch will get the last spot, due to good recruiting and few outs (but, the same can also be said of Tally and Avenel).

The big questions will be how Ardmona will go with all those players missing ? (I think they'll struggle, but they have surprised in the past), will Merrigum's recruiting lead to better results ? (I think yes, but not enough to challenge the top 5, they should win 7-8 games this year), and who will win the wooden spoon ? (I think that Violet Town will get it, but Gig and Rushy could make the fall).

It would be nice if we had a clearance list to look at from the kdfl, to help us with our predictions, but this is the best I can do.

That time of the year approaching people...Intra clubs, Praccy matches & night series!

Who's got who where n when???

I know Merrigum have Tongala next Friday...Not sure why Tonny are bothering?

Lancaster have Picola Utd and Colbinabbin,

Anyone know of any others?

You will find history tells us that Ardmona was the 2nd best side in the comp last year and when it mattered Stanhope where 10 goals better, so they were atleast 10 goals better than the rest. I hear what your saying but I think any side in the comp last year would have lost to that side by 10+ goals on GF day.
You may be right in saying that they may be just making up the numbers come this september but you have already changed your tune because didnt you say earlier they wouldnt make the finals?:confused:

Sorry I should clarify, IF Stanhope make it they will just be making up the numbers, I don't think they will.

That time of the year approaching people...Intra clubs, Praccy matches & night series!

Pretty sure Stanhope are playing Marong and Elmore. Both at Stanhope. Marong on the 22nd of March and not sure about the elmore game as of yet

I've made a prediction as to how I think that the 12 clubs will finish at the end of the season, using little else except my own judgement.

LANCASTER
UNDERA
STANHOPE
NAGAMBIE
MURCHISON
Tallygaroopna
Avenel
Merrigum
Ardmona
Rushworth
Girgarre
Violet Town

I think that even though Undera are a great chance of finishing Minor Premiers, I still think that Lancaster will finish on top but it will be only by percentage.

Stanhope still should be up there even with the outs that they've had, but you suspect that it will be a Lancaster vs. Undera grand final.

Nagambie should make it, but although there are at least three sides that can take the last spot, I'll be biased and say that Murch will get the last spot, due to good recruiting and few outs (but, the same can also be said of Tally and Avenel).

The big questions will be how Ardmona will go with all those players missing ? (I think they'll struggle, but they have surprised in the past), will Merrigum's recruiting lead to better results ? (I think yes, but not enough to challenge the top 5, they should win 7-8 games this year), and who will win the wooden spoon ? (I think that Violet Town will get it, but Gig and Rushy could make the fall).

It would be nice if we had a clearance list to look at from the kdfl, to help us with our predictions, but this is the best I can do.

Think thats just about right

Nagambie have 2 praccy matches lined up with Colbo & North Bendigo -last wkend in March & first wkend in April. (both away)

LANCASTER
UNDERA
STANHOPE
NAGAMBIE
MURCHISON
Tallygaroopna
Avenel
Merrigum
Ardmona
Rushworth
Girgarre
Violet Town

think you might be pretty close there wade. agree though, hard to do with no clearance list, although when good players enter the league you usually know. from what im told, lancaster are waiting on a couple of players who are 50 50, if they get them playing then they would have to be favourites. undera and stanhope other top 3. dont think ardy will fall that far and maybe finish 5th behind nagambie. few tipping murch up there, who have they picked up?? wade??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jayden Clayton and Darren Young and the two Mullandads to sign for a new club in the KDFL as Neogations are taking place now Jack has only played for four yrs and two of them with stanhope one at gig and one at Tatura but you know that unless you counting the NT

Jayden Clayton and Darren Young and the two Mullandads to sign for a new club in the KDFL as Neogations are taking place now Jack has only played for four yrs and two of them with stanhope one at gig and one at Tatura but you know that unless you counting the NT

Your so Funny George, the would want to have bloody good House and contents insurance, are you buying them another car to trash ?

as far as i know they wont be back in the short term jayden has signed with the QFL darren has also signed clayton didnt make it yet and shane has not trained at all but they seem to want him im told and the post i replied to is gig person that already said that they lost jayden so they know already whats going on there just taking a cheap shot I think we should all move on

Adrian Meka - Shepp East???

Mark Young staying at ardy- Meka trying at the swans and if not any good there coming back to ardy before season starts, as gv start a few weeks earler. As for Kouta he has 8-12 games to reach 200 thats the only reason he is playing GV,100% back at the bushcats next year both brother have informed me.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back