KDFL - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: KDFL - Pre-Season 2010

Ah that's quite amusing Lameland!

He and Tom Pryde seemed to have the Stanhope's defenders covered on saturday! Lost count of hom many marks they took between them!

Your recruits were firing too:eek:

Never said they didnt have our boys covered, just wondering y u blokes went the knuckle and sniped in the last even tho u were up by 7 goals:rolleyes:

Never said they didnt have our boys covered, just wondering y u blokes went the knuckle and sniped in the last even tho u were up by 7 goals:rolleyes:

Well Nic was being bagged for not getting a kick, so I pointed out that he did get one.
And, were there other incidents? You can see Nic's response to his effort, looks as though he was flying the flag....good on him I say.
And as someone else pointed out earlier...Hansfords an interesting one...bit loose in the arms!

I would say thet shepp east mightn't be too disappointed if Dave decided that he couldn't play for them, but somehow, magically, now can. Cullinan, their AC, seems to have found his feet for them and has been in their best both games.

:heart:
I would say thet shepp east mightn't be too disappointed if Dave decided that he couldn't play for them, but somehow, magically, now can. Cullinan, their AC, seems to have found his feet for them and has been in their best both games.

Found his feet big time i,d say and has worked out better for the eagles!!!:D:D;)

Gig were pretty good on Saturday, they will be around the mark come finals.
Big call spyman, got beat last week by a team most say wont make finals, this week they beat Ardy at home who were beaten by more the week before. Some sides have not even played their second game yet so to make this assumption so early in the year is a big call,but time will tell:thumbsu:

On another note, the league secretary sent out an email today asking for all clubs that had players reported in this weeks round to send all required info into the league and also said that the tribunal may have to be held over 2 nights. Can anyone tell me who the naughty boys are, sounds like a firey few games this week. Cheers:thumbsu:

OMFG a player playing for enjoyment????
It cant be happening!!!
A few of you clowns need to pull your heads in. Why is it so important for a player to play or prove themselves at a higher league. Its just a game and why does it matter how much better a player is compared to the bulk of thier compitition???
Seems too many of you computer legends have hold of one self for far too long far too often.

Good post James Bond.. shaken but not stirred!

But geez .. I gotta tell ya.
For the Longwood Redlegs, this KDFNL isn’t too bad!

Apart from the in-house bullshite from many of your “one-hand keyboarders “ (while the other hand is otherwise occupied .. as said Bondie).

It is brilliant for the Longwood Club to now have a future as part of this Kyabram Footy and Netball League.

Apart from the “w***er posters” as aforementioned!

The Longwood Redlegs have been welcomed with open arms by the first two clubs we have played .. away then home .. over the last two weeks, and all five games each match day have had all the action of pace, goal kicking .. barracking .. last week at Redlegs Stadium a bit of a red action that ended with a blue in the second quarter!! (Eh.. interpreter please!)

And no confusion for the Tally netballers in Blue with Red while the Longwood netters were in their new Red with Blue dresses.

The ladder at the moment has Longwood and Ardmona as those who share access to the cellar so it will be a great battle at Ardie this week.
With the Leggers Maygar’s Hill red wine looking to be superior over Ardmona’s fresh cider!
Wonder what will be in the three quarter time drink. Maybe the classic Stones Ginger Wine from a century past!!
Cheers
John Carrot:thumbsu::)

In reply to the post on the previous thread that Ashly Hobbs has left VT, that is correct, and he did notify the club last Thursday which I believe is a bit different to Bradley Gleeson who was going to notify Rushworth after he was paid for last Saturday's game.
I will stand corrected if he has been enticed to stay at Rushy!

In reply to the post on the previous thread that Ashly Hobbs has left VT, that is correct, and he did notify the club last Thursday which I believe is a bit different to Bradley Gleeson who was going to notify Rushworth after he was paid for last Saturday's game.
I will stand corrected if he has been enticed to stay at Rushy!
From what I could understand Bradley Gleeson put in a transfer to Euroa before the second round (April 12), which was cleared immediately, but then played round 2 for Rushworth.

So where does that leave him now? Does anyone from Rushworth want to explain what his situation is?

Good post James Bond.. shaken but not stirred!

But geez .. I gotta tell ya.
For the Longwood Redlegs, this KDFNL isn’t too bad!

Apart from the in-house bullshite from many of your “one-hand keyboarders “ (while the other hand is otherwise occupied .. as said Bondie).

It is brilliant for the Longwood Club to now have a future as part of this Kyabram Footy and Netball League.

Apart from the “w***er posters” as aforementioned!

The Longwood Redlegs have been welcomed with open arms by the first two clubs we have played .. away then home .. over the last two weeks, and all five games each match day have had all the action of pace, goal kicking .. barracking .. last week at Redlegs Stadium a bit of a red action that ended with a blue in the second quarter!! (Eh.. interpreter please!)

And no confusion for the Tally netballers in Blue with Red while the Longwood netters were in their new Red with Blue dresses.

The ladder at the moment has Longwood and Ardmona as those who share access to the cellar so it will be a great battle at Ardie this week.
With the Leggers Maygar’s Hill red wine looking to be superior over Ardmona’s fresh cider!
Wonder what will be in the three quarter time drink. Maybe the classic Stones Ginger Wine from a century past!!
Cheers

Come over and post on the O&K thread ocassionally old timer, I miss your red wine philosophy.....

Cheers and enjoy....

From what I could understand Bradley Gleeson put in a transfer to Euroa before the second round (April 12), which was cleared immediately, but then played round 2 for Rushworth.

So where does that leave him now? Does anyone from Rushworth want to explain what his situation is?
mite of been a permit 4 round 1 4 Euroa

My tips for rounds 3:

Should be a lot of evenly matched games this weekend,

Ardy vs Longy (14pts)
Merr vs Gig (8pts)
Murch vs Rushy (10pts)
Nag vs Lancy (18pts)
Stan vs VT (6pts)
Tally vs Undera (45pts)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And stay there
Ouch .. Cheers with a drop of the Longwood Red Maygars Hill Cab-Merlot Foxie!!
I think I now understand why the fox is regarded as a greater vermin over the rabbit!!
ps amazing what you can find with a quick flick on the word DICTIONARY on the net ..
VERMIN -a small idiotic, worthless and disease infested animal that steals food and multiplies at incredibly annoying rates.

Come over and post on the O&K thread ocassionally old timer, I miss your red wine philosophy.....

Cheers and enjoy....

G'day me bulimic mate!!
Happy anorexia to you to Slimbo!
Got this from Firefox with my reply..
Who needs whisky or beer .. stick with the Red ones!

And stay there
I think I now understand why the fox is regarded as a greater vermin over the rabbit!!
ps amazing what you can find with a quick flick on the word DICTIONARY on the net ..
VERMIN -a small idiotic, worthless and disease infested animal that steals food and multiplies at incredibly annoying rates.
:thumbsu:

G'day me bulimic mate!!
Happy anorexia to you to Slimbo!
Got this from Firefox with my reply..
Who needs whisky or beer .. stick with the Red ones!

:thumbsu:

You can't fix stupid JC, as we well know.....

Congrats to Longwood on their first win in the league 6pts over Ardy

Gig 11 pt winners over Merrigum

Stanhope 8pt winners over VT

Nagambie 6 goals up over Lancy

Rushy 5 goals up over Murch

Gig 11 pt winners over Merrigum

Stanhope 8pt winners over VT

Nagambie 6 goals up over Lancy

Rushy 5 goals up over Murch

Was a tough day at Ardy with all the rain and the Longwood Redlegs fought hard to hang on from a very determined Ardmona. Threw absolutely everthing at the leggers in the last quarter.

To those doubters who thought we couldn't win blow it out your a&$e.

Go the Leggers

went and watched my first KDFL game today - Merrigum v Gig, Merrigum threw it away in the last quarter, once it got a little physical Gig went right off the ball and lost all structure over the field

Thanks Hank1 your comments are appreciated. :thumbsu:, in what foodforthought stated, it was a hard fought win in trying conditions. Well done boys, but still plenty to work on at training.

We look forward to hosting Merrigum on Saturday.

Cheers

Thanks Hank1 your comments are appreciated. :thumbsu:, in what foodforthought stated, it was a hard fought win in trying conditions. Well done boys, but still plenty to work on at training.

We look forward to hosting Merrigum on Saturday.

Cheers

The duck has been broken Bourkie .. in appropriate "good weather for ducks"!

Only complaint I've heard from today - after that amazing sideways rain in the twos's third quarter - is that the reserves (voluntary) goal umpire is going to sue the Redlegs under Occupational Health & Safety regulations for unsatisfactory working conditions!!

Well done cob! and also to Shawie
Cheers

Was a tough day at Ardy with all the rain and the Longwood Redlegs fought hard to hang on from a very determined Ardmona. Threw absolutely everthing at the leggers in the last quarter.

To those doubters who thought we couldn't win blow it out your a&$e.

Go the Leggers

Yeah well said mate caught the game today and would have to say they will shock a few teams but have a little to go with only starting in a new league. and yes go the redlegs

How's Undera tracking this year? Are they big chances for back to backl or have they lost players? Haven't been paying attention this year but heard a whisper pre season - very early on mind you - that Ben Stoertebecker was heading home to Gipsland? If so he would be a big loss, all class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back