KDFL - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
New recruits for girgarre starting next week a big tall target from the hoppers crossing fc is considering making the move to country football. i work with the bloke he is a solid freak of a unit and fit as, not to shore y he wants to leave the very successful team but hey we will take him

Who is the hoppers player?? I doubt very much this will happen, i was at hoppers from 07-09 and some of my very best mates play there and I've heard nothing of any player wanting to leave especially a big bloke..

Are you talking about jase butty??

New recruits for girgarre starting next week a big tall target from the hoppers crossing fc is considering making the move to country football. i work with the bloke he is a solid freak of a unit and fit as, not to shore y he wants to leave the very successful team but hey we will take him

So is he starting next week or considering making the move??? Not sure what 1 it is.

Gday Foxy. I am on the park. Running round in the two's chasing the bl00dy pill.

The bloke your talking about is at training but I don't think he'll play this year.
He runs around alright but not the same as previously.

Thanks for the update champ. Tell him I said ChEers next time your talking to him. ;)

It looks like there's the potential for a few lop-sided contests going on the results we've had so far this season, my tips for tomorrow are:

Ardmona vs. Murchison - There's just too much of a difference in the quality of these two sides to indicate otherwise. While neither side has really gotten their season going Murchison have been much more convincing. They haven't really been on the end of any hidings, granted that their 50-point loss to Undera was in the wet, they should bounce back against the struggling Bushcats. Murchison by 95 points.

Girgarre vs. Violet Town - Violet Town have beaten the teams that Girgarre have lost to, as simple as that. Even with all these WRFL young guns, I can't see Girgarre winning. Violet Town by 50 points.

Longwood vs. Lancaster - Unfortunately for Longwood, it's going to be a long day at the office, after coming off a 10-goal loss in the wet. Undera on the other hand are coming into this clash on the back of a 50-point dismantling of Murchison. Lancaster by 100 points.

Merrigum vs. Nagambie - This should be a comfortable win to Nagambie, while I haven't yet seen Merrigum play, I don't believe they can contain Patty Rattray or Nagambie's midfielders, I'm expecting a bag from the Laker full forward tomorrow. Nagambie by 85 points.

Tallygaroopna vs. Avenel - Probably the match of the round in terms of the closeness of the two teams. Both sides are sitting around the middle of the ladder, however on the form of the last couple of weeks I would have to go with the Swans. Avenel by 15 points.

Undera vs. Rushworth - This could be a season defining match for Rushworth, if they can get something out of this game it could set the foundations their assault on finals this year. However, their form of late has not been great. Undera are a class team and will be hard to beat at home. Undera by 45 points.

Leigh Kellet, what's the scenario there? Is he moving from Undera to any other KDFL team. Sure there are a few teams hovering around the 5 that could use a goalkicker.

As i was reliably informed last week, Kellet is going to play for Katandra, on the promise of being senior coach next year.....the second part of this theory may be questionable???

You will need more than one recruit to be a bit more competitive.

Some real big thrashings this weekend apart from the tallygaroopna v avenel clash which tally won by 2pts. The swans were leading for probably the last 5 or 6 mins of the last qtr until tally kicked a goal with the siren going as the ball went through. Heartbreaking loss, probably just about the worst way to lose. Very close game all day with the margin never going out past 2 goals either way for the whole game. Also some very questionable decision making during the game. Unfortunately for the swans instead of being 4-4, we are now 3-5 which makes it alot tougher.
Interesting to see undera thump rushworth by 220pts. Rushworth must have quite a few out i would imagine.

As i was reliably informed last week, Kellet is going to play for Katandra, on the promise of being senior coach next year.....the second part of this theory may be questionable???

Yes, at Katandra. I don't believe he is in our plans for 2011 coach, not sure where that came from. Kellett did play Reserves yesterday, should be ones after the General Bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some real big thrashings this weekend apart from the tallygaroopna v avenel clash which tally won by 2pts. The swans were leading for probably the last 5 or 6 mins of the last qtr until tally kicked a goal with the siren going as the ball went through. Heartbreaking loss, probably just about the worst way to lose. Very close game all day with the margin never going out past 2 goals either way for the whole game. Also some very questionable decision making during the game. Unfortunately for the swans instead of being 4-4, we are now 3-5 which makes it alot tougher.
Interesting to see undera thump rushworth by 220pts. Rushworth must have quite a few out i would imagine.

Pretty sure that's the highest score kicked against Rushworth and their biggest ever defeat.. I played in our worst sides in the Heathcote league in the mid to late 90's and we never lost by that much, though Mt Pleasant and Elmore smoked us by about 180 points a couple of times..

Not sure why they performed so bad on the weekend, especially considering at the start of the year most had them as potential finalists.. Undera are no doubt are quality outfit, but very rarely do teams win by such an outlandishly big margin.

Think we've got Tally next week, so a reasonable chance to restore some pride.

Pretty sure that's the highest score kicked against Rushworth and their biggest ever defeat.. I played in our worst sides in the Heathcote league in the mid to late 90's and we never lost by that much, though Mt Pleasant and Elmore smoked us by about 180 points a couple of times..

Not sure why they performed so bad on the weekend, especially considering at the start of the year most had them as potential finalists.. Undera are no doubt are quality outfit, but very rarely do teams win by such an outlandishly big margin.

Think we've got Tally next week, so a reasonable chance to restore some pride.

We expected a huge challenge from them especially given they were not far off Nagambie. Maybe they had there minds on the following week against Tally, we wanted to make amends for our so/so effort against Murch the week before so we were primed for the match. No doubt they will be a much tougher assignment at there home ground and I'm sure they will give a Tally a fair run.

We expected a huge challenge from them especially given they were not far off Nagambie. Maybe they had there minds on the following week against Tally, we wanted to make amends for our so/so effort against Murch the week before so we were primed for the match. No doubt they will be a much tougher assignment at there home ground and I'm sure they will give a Tally a fair run.

I wasn't aware that your efforts vs Murch were so/so....care to elaborate?

I thought it was a shitty day weather wise and we actually had a fair run of play against you guys, but when it came to the crunch you were a much better side. I still think the ordinary weather and some decent play by Murch at times, played a decent part in the game being more of a slog than a whitewash.....if it wasn't for a certain pesky small forward for Undera jagging 5 we would've been a touch closer :thumbsu:

Think we've got Tally next week, so a reasonable chance to restore some pride.[/quote]

Well, we (Longwood) are coming up to Rushworth on Saturday, hope someone is going to be home....

With results of games over the weekend tending to be rather one-sided I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts on the fixture.

In my opinion I've generally been of the belief that if you're good enough you'll make it (finals) but given there seems to be a significant gap between the top & bottom sides, teams that are fighting it out for a finals spot may come down to who plays Undera/Nagambie/Lancaster/Stanhope twice and who on the otherhand play the likes of Ardmona/Longwood/Gigarre/Merrigum twice.

What do players/teams involved think about this?

Think we've got Tally next week, so a reasonable chance to restore some pride.[/quote]

Well, we (Longwood) are coming up to Rushworth on Saturday, hope someone is going to be home....

Get on the Chicken Scnitzel rolls at Rushy there not bad.

come to think of it the food this year has been top standard at most grounds.

Girrrrrrgggggaaaarrrree have really lifted their game, and I can recommend the Roast Beef and gravy rolls. Murch very good pies as is Stanhope.

VT second to none with all food and top class with the outdoor bar service!

Ardmona - take your own. Reminds me of going to Rumbalara.

The Gig crowd don't seem to hang around after the game. I noticed as usual they park around the ground with couchs on utes, seem to bring their own grog and piss of straight after the game.

I reckoned VT greatly outnumbered Gig in their rooms after the game.

Looking forward to reporting on the other food supplies as we travel throughout the year.

With results of games over the weekend tending to be rather one-sided I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts on the fixture.

In my opinion I've generally been of the belief that if you're good enough you'll make it (finals) but given there seems to be a significant gap between the top & bottom sides, teams that are fighting it out for a finals spot may come down to who plays Undera/Nagambie/Lancaster/Stanhope twice and who on the otherhand play the likes of Ardmona/Longwood/Gigarre/Merrigum twice.

I know the results say that we've lost to all teams in the 5 that we've played so far. But i think we're capable of matching it, if not coming out of the game with a win against most of those top 4 teams, on our day of course, especially Stanny. Haven't played Undera yet, but we beat them at Undera last year. Nagambie we went down by 3 straight goals and Stanhope beat us by 7pts. Lanky, had the better of us fair and square i'll admit though...

Looking at the ladder I don't think it is going to matter at all to the top 6.

The interest would be who they have got left to play for the season.

Nagambie - Ardmona, Stanhope, Murch, Avenel, Rushy, Lancy, VT, Gig, Longwood, Undera play 4 of other top 6
Undera - Avenel, Lancy, VT, Gig, Longwood, Tally, Ardy, Merrigum, Stanhope, Nagambie play play other 5 in top 6
Lancaster - Gig, Undera,Tally, Ardy, Merrigum, Stanhope, Nagambie, Murch, Avenel, Rushy play 4 of other top 6
Stanhope - Merrigum, Nagambie, Murch, Avenel, Rushy, Lancy, VT, Gig, Longwood, Undera, Tally play other 5 of top 6
VT - Longwood,Undera, Tally, Ardy, Merrigum, Stanhope, Nagambie, Murch, Avenel, Rushy play 4 of other top 6
Tally - Murch, Rushy, Lancy, VT, Gig, Longwood, Undera, Ardy, Merrigum, Stanhope play 4 of other top 6

The big 3 all have to play each other again and Tally probably have the best draw

I wasn't aware that your efforts vs Murch were so/so....care to elaborate?

I thought it was a shitty day weather wise and we actually had a fair run of play against you guys, but when it came to the crunch you were a much better side. I still think the ordinary weather and some decent play by Murch at times, played a decent part in the game being more of a slog than a whitewash.....if it wasn't for a certain pesky small forward for Undera jagging 5 we would've been a touch closer :thumbsu:

I think we played well for periods and dropped away in other periods, it was a solid win against an underated team. Thought murch had a good spread of solid talls and good ball winners, certainly they could push forva spot in the bottom of the 5 if they applied them selves the way they did against us. I just think we had another level or 2 to go up during the game but it was a decent effort in trying conditions.

I was ordinary against you, getting lazy and slow with age lol... Much like Beazer just with out the michelin tyre around my arse!

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Get on the Chicken Scnitzel rolls at Rushy there not bad.

come to think of it the food this year has been top standard at most grounds.

Girrrrrrgggggaaaarrrree have really lifted their game, and I can recommend the Roast Beef and gravy rolls. Murch very good pies as is Stanhope.

VT second to none with all food and top class with the outdoor bar service!

Ardmona - take your own. Reminds me of going to Rumbalara.

The Gig crowd don't seem to hang around after the game. I noticed as usual they park around the ground with couchs on utes, seem to bring their own grog and piss of straight after the game.

I reckoned VT greatly outnumbered Gig in their rooms after the game.

Looking forward to reporting on the other food supplies as we travel throughout the year.

To take this another step further, I want to know from those that have played at Lanky this year?!?! When we (Murch) played there, at the northern end of the ground there was some young clowns with their car stereos absolutely blaring with techno during the whole game...it was like Earthcore at the footy..which was pretty annoying really, anyone else had that experience this year?

To take this another step further, I want to know from those that have played at Lanky this year?!?! When we (Murch) played there, at the northern end of the ground there was some young clowns with their car stereos absolutely blaring with techno during the whole game...it was like Earthcore at the footy..which was pretty annoying really, anyone else had that experience this year?

Obviously you were on that side of the fence crocket as your legs can,t handle the dog t***ies that you are carryin around on that chest of yours?? not to mention your bubble butt!! poor legs i would have gave way to:eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::confused::confused::):D:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back