KDFL - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey hank, hows the drive down the midland highway treating you this summer :)

haha, taken your time!!, Good so far, a couple of weeks off now after the surgery to put a bit of the noggin back in on Tueday, but all going well, leaning towards that option;)

haha, taken your time!!, Good so far, a couple of weeks off now after the surgery to put a bit of the noggin back in on Tueday, but all going well, leaning towards that option;)

yeah my source was a bit slow with the info.... but has said you've been doing quite well for an old bloke:D

:thumbsu:
Gee Tav, Not sure about Webby in the ruck and Bodzy at full back,bodz won't even play FB for VT. Surely Jungle before Gray (past his best) and Ty Guiney, would be a better selection that is if he is still playing for you guys..With Sammy and Wheels in the forward line then Arho would miss out for another small forward. Need a good fullback to cope with Strawhorne but not sure who... My opinion

I might be a bit late but have the kdl interleauge team got a coach:thumbsu:

Backs: Burns (Murch), Heazelwood (Und) Connally (Merr)
HB: Daniel Godsmark (undera), Drew Clarke (Rushy), Durwood (Murch)
C: Andrew Seirakowski (Lancy), Steve Thompson (Lancy), Lee (VT)
HF: Ty Guiney (Stanhope), Heath Barnett (Rushy), J Pell (Merr)
F: Jake Perry (Rushy), Sam LaPorta (Undera), Craig Whelan (VT)

Rucks: Webb (Rushy), Demassi (Lanc), Sage (VT)

Interchange (from): Gray (Stanhope), J.Stammers (Merrigum), D.Haysom (Nag) Shiels (Nagambie)

Flag: VT
Runners-up: Rushy
Rest of top 5: Lancy, Murch, Nagambie
McNamara Medal: Durwood or S.Thompson (Just bought yellow boots to stand out more.. watch this space!)
Goal kicker: La Porta or H Barnett
Biggest dud recruit: Too early too call..

How many of these aren't playing for Lancy?

Paul Parsons - AC @ Gig?
Nic Casey & Michael Orr - OS
Brad Orr - WA
Jason Casey - not returning
Nic Varcoe - not playing
Brunt & Pell - retiring?

How many of these aren't playing for Lancy?

Paul Parsons - AC @ Gig?
Nic Casey & Michael Orr - OS
Brad Orr - WA
Jason Casey - not returning
Nic Varcoe - not playing
Brunt & Pell - retiring?

Have heard the same Hank. Add Michael Shaw to the list - moving to WA. Tom Pryde is also out.
Obviously they have covered some losses especially with H Barnett, but imo hard to see them match Violet Towns list.

Have also heard Arho and Toohey gone from Tally. Bad losses for the redlegs.

Backs: Tom Clarke (rushy), Danny Heazelwood (Und) Geoff Connally (Merr)
HB: Daniel Godsmark (undera), Drew Clarke (Rushy), Tom Durwood (Murch)
C: Andrew Seirakowski (Lancy), Steve Thompson (Lancy), Russell Lee (VT)
HF:James Martin (rushy)???, Wade Demase(lancy), Josh Pell (Merr)
F: James Milne (Murch), Sam LaPorta (Undera), Craig Whelan (VT)

Rucks: Jason Webb (Rushy), Nathan Gage (Rushy), Daniel Sage (VT)

Interchange (from): Christian Barnett(Merr), Danny Haysom (Nag) Micheal Shiels (Nagambie), Mick Gay (VT):D

Flag: Rushy
Runners-up: Lancy
Rest of top 5: VT, Murch, Nagambie
McNamara Medal: Daniel Sage (VT)
Goal kicker: Craig Whelan VT
Biggest dud recruit:.....

Oh have u signed up at the corop crows have u Daryl?

:thumbsu::Da few options wizz, the midland hwy stretches a fair way, any shepp side, bendigo side, Benalla, Goornong, Byrneside, Elmore bloods looking good!!!

:thumbsu::Da few options wizz, the midland hwy stretches a fair way, any shepp side, bendigo side, Benalla, Goornong, Byrneside, Elmore bloods looking good!!!

A big frog told me yesterday that ur heading east! Fraction short of the goulburn??

A big frog told me yesterday that ur heading east! Fraction short of the goulburn??

Is that the same Frog that had 3 midstrengths in 4 hrs of an all-inclusive deal!!!?? I think he was disappointed in the showing of the big ball wacker guy that we went to see tear up the ACA 11!;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that the same Frog that had 3 midstrengths in 4 hrs of an all-inclusive deal!!!?? I think he was disappointed in the showing of the big ball wacker guy that we went to see tear up the ACA 11!;)

That'd be correct!! Not to worry. So why the change??

That'd be correct!! Not to worry. So why the change??

Another run around at the highest level in the area appeals, don't seem to be able to spend more than 2 years in a row at the Mainland, so time for another challenge/change while the body might be able to handle it.

I heard a whisper that a steven katsios played in KDFL last year.

I have a contact at a club he is playing for this year in the wrfl.

Can anyone fill me in on what type of player he is?? I saw in the results he kicked a few goals. Is he a big marking forward type??

Who's playing who in upcoming practice matches?? The Gum have Girgarre on Fri night 23rd March at the Gum, also Congupna @ Congupna Thursday night 15th March.

Any word on Ardmonas situation at the moment? Are they starting to get numbers together or a senior coach after Ralphy pulled out? For all the hype about them last September it's not sounding too flash for the Cats from the bit I've heard.:confused:

I believe Avenel have practice matches scheduled against Broadford, Heathcote and Wallan. I'm not 100% sure on that though.

I don't think Ardmona are anyone's favourite club, but it would be good to see them competitive this year. Hopefully they can clean the club's culture up, it could do them wonders, you never know.

I believe Avenel have practice matches scheduled against Broadford, Heathcote and Wallan. I'm not 100% sure on that though.

Pretty sure Avenel are playing Kilmore on March 31st.

Originally Posted by Nowitzki
Do Violet Town have a group training in Melbourne?

Yep , Why?

Maybe after a run, if you like email me at ndirk@y7mail.com and I'll ask you some more questions.

:thumbsu:Rick Young appointed Senior Coach of Ardmona, big job only 6 weeks out from the start of the season. Originally from Healesville, played twos at Stanhope last year, good bloke and hope it all goes well for him.

:thumbsu:Rick Young appointed Senior Coach of Ardmona, big job only 6 weeks out from the start of the season. Originally from Healesville, played twos at Stanhope last year, good bloke and hope it all goes well for him.
How long ago was "Rick" Young @ Healesville? Is it Rick Young or Colin Young?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back