KDFL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard over the weekend that Stanhope lost 4 guys that had signed on? Changed their mind or cold feet not sure, just saying what I was told! & from a very reliable source!! No names, tho so could be a 50/50, just thought I'd share? Maybe Hank1, Warne1 or Mainland could shed some light??
maybe you should ask your really reliable source to give you some names!

Vt just traveling along nicely I here Johnny :thumbsu: waiting for better odds before you put all the clearences in????

I heard over the weekend that Stanhope lost 4 guys that had signed on? Changed their mind or cold feet not sure, just saying what I was told! & from a very reliable source!! No names, tho so could be a 50/50, just thought I'd share? Maybe Hank1, Warne1 or Mainland could shed some light??
yeah stanhopes in struggle street thought they had signd a fair few but missd out on most of them will struggle a bit as they have lost abt 8 from last year?

Very surprised at the inclusion at violet towns melb training tonight ... the man is back watch this space

Well I could ask but why don't I cut out the middle man & ask you as he said it came from you?? :eek:
pretty sure it never came from me mate! but anyway dont know anything about 4 players signing then leaving, maybe you should do your homework abit better!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah old news there mate mellington and chapman are on board missed out on the best one hehir?
micky hare gone to katty.. mellington still best one of that trio i think..
Tally have been going about there business quietly with some quality recruits but obviously have lost ahro but who knows will he be a late addition??????
what about the tarrant to vt rumour or was it just that??

Mellington maybee not the player he was[and what a player] But will still have an big impact
in

KDL ,he still has plenty of spring[vertical leap]a nd freakish skills .Pretty sure chappman is close to being
de registed if he goes in the book again?

Think you will find chapman has at least 6 weeks up his sleeve so unless its something ruthless I wouldn't say he is close to deregistered. Mellington still a star will turn the league on it's head if he stays on the park.

Merrigum will be the big improvers hear they have some smart operators as backers of their recruiting

pretty sure it never came from me mate! but anyway dont know anything about 4 players signing then leaving, maybe you should do your homework abit better!
Hahaha maybe you should go back & re read my original post!! I never said I knew any names or why they where leaving so I don't need to do any homework, was just simply goin on what I was told by a very reliable source! & your name was mentioned in the talks! So honestly I couldn't care less if you've picked up 20 or lost 10 I was more replying to the post of people who had you's sitting 3rd at years end & thought if this info I was told by a mate of yours was true well you's might slide a little down the pecking order! Just having some discussion on a forum page mate plain & simple!!!! Hopefully you's have kept your recruits & you's have a good year!! Easy done....

How did Vt's Crop go in the hills after the Boho fires ?
Good thanks, The local fire brigades did a superb job in keeping the flames away from our investment. Also many thanks to Elvis and its pilot for giving the plants a good drink which should now see them through the summer and yield the club a handsome little profit..:thumbsu::p .

Good thanks, The local fire brigades did a superb job in keeping the flames away from our investment. Also many thanks to Elvis and its pilot for giving the plants a good drink which should now see them through the summer and yield the club a handsome little profit..:thumbsu::p .
. Well done Elvis , maybe he has been out Leachy- Gunny as well, :) :) :eek:

Some clearances in. Daniel lambden and Tom Clarke from rushy to NTFL. Big losses for the tigers .....

Hahaha maybe you should go back & re read my original post!! I never said I knew any names or why they where leaving so I don't need to do any homework, was just simply goin on what I was told by a very reliable source! & your name was mentioned in the talks! So honestly I couldn't care less if you've picked up 20 or lost 10 I was more replying to the post of people who had you's sitting 3rd at years end & thought if this info I was told by a mate of yours was true well you's might slide a little down the pecking order! Just having some discussion on a forum page mate plain & simple!!!! Hopefully you's have kept your recruits & you's have a good year!! Easy done....

G'day Smoothie ..

As an Essendon supporter I say the worst is yet to come for the ridiculous gambling over the last 25 years which funds the corruption about to be exposed.

I reckon a lot of this could have filtered down to district footy as well.

Maybe Longwood in the Kyabram League.

Hey Big footy w***ers who published Longwood as a long shot 500 000 to 1 in last years phwarking betting on the KDFL from the Northern Territory

.. you dickheads .. what have you to say about a young pissant seeking $500 dollars a week ..

Try and demand money from country footy Clubs now you dumb phluckers!!

Cheers John Carrot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back