KDFL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day Smoothie ..

As an Essendon supporter I say the worst is yet to come for the ridiculous gambling over the last 25 years which funds the corruption about to be exposed.

I reckon a lot of this could have filtered down to district footy as well.

Maybe Longwood in the Kyabram League.

Hey Big footy Moos who published Longwood as a long shot 500 000 to 1 in last years phwarking betting on the KDFL from the Northern Territory

.. you dickheads .. what have you to say about a young pissant seeking $500 dollars a week ..

Try and demand money from country footy Clubs now you dumb phluckers!!

Cheers John Carrot
Great to see ya back Carrot, I know the last few months have been really tough for ya buddy and have been missing your after midnight commentary. Looking forward to a hopeful reunion around the fire drum @ redlegs Stadium in the not to distant future!!!!

any word on if the KDFL is going to be a top 5 or 6 this year? there was some talk about it last year turning into a top 6 but nothing more has been said.

It was put up to a vote of the clubs, with a choice of 2 options, the Murray League Final 6 with the top 2 having the bye the first week, or the status quo final 5 that we have now, its now more finals games either way, personally I prefer the final 5 (it's fairer, the 3rd team has a double chance, a major negative with the final 6), but if we were to go a final 6, the MFL system is 1000% times better than the GVFL

It was put up to a vote of the clubs, with a choice of 2 options, the Murray League Final 6 with the top 2 having the bye the first week, or the status quo final 5 that we have now, its now more finals games either way, personally I prefer the final 5 (it's fairer, the 3rd team has a double chance, a major negative with the final 6), but if we were to go a final 6, the MFL system is 1000% times better than the GVFL
I would actually like 2-4 more teams in the GVFL so they get rid of that shit6 format and go to the AFL 8. Ovens and King use the AFL 8 in a comp of 14 and it has been good for extra finals gate takings etc..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would actually like 2-4 more teams in the GVFL so they get rid of that shit6 format and go to the AFL 8. Ovens and King use the AFL 8 in a comp of 14 and it has been good for extra finals gate takings etc..

I don't like finals systems that result in more than half of the competition making finals. Rewards mediocrity

Former Collingwood Vice Captain Anthony Rocca to take up a considerable amount of room at CHF for Tallygarooona against Stanhope this season. Collingwood have the bye and Steele and co should be in attendance. Good get for the Redlegs, should bring a few through the gate.

I don't like finals systems that result in more than half of the competition making finals. Rewards mediocrity
I agree, and it's problematic when we have competitions that not every club has a team in (Under 17's & 15's Netball & Thirds Football), if you have a 6 in a 10 team division, you're left with a situation where you can make finals by losing more games than you win during the season, that's why the status quo's better

Former Collingwood Vice Captain Anthony Rocca to take up a considerable amount of room at CHF for Tallygarooona against Stanhope this season. Collingwood have the bye and Steele and co should be in attendance. Good get for the Redlegs, should bring a few through the gate.
Good stuff should be more of it. Is it a Sunday game?

Im told Stanhope are a big chance in picking up gun ex shepp swans,, tally ,shepp east utility
ROB OSBORNE .who walked out on shepp swans last week Ozzie would be a great asset
to any KDL side and Im told this is where he wants to play.also Tyrone palmer ozzies good mate
may also line up with stanhope !!!

Im told Stanhope are a big chance in picking up gun ex shepp swans,, tally ,shepp east utility
ROB OSBORNE .who walked out on shepp swans last week Ozzie would be a great asset
to any KDL side and Im told this is where he wants to play.also Tyrone palmer ozzies good mate
may also line up with stanhope !!!
Hey Swoop, I think you might find that both palmer boys are going out there with ozzie!! Pretty handy pick ups this close to the start of the season for Stanhope....

One thing is for sure SMOOTH ONE, VT wont have it all their own way .Im not saying they
cant win it again but will not go the season udefeated,There has been some massive
gains by the the top 5 or 6 sides

One thing is for sure SMOOTH ONE, VT wont have it all their own way .Im not saying they
cant win it again but will not go the season udefeated,There has been some massive
gains by the the top 5 or 6 sides
I am pretty sure the Towners will not have it their own way with at least 11 out of last years grand final squad either leaving or retiring.

Who are some of the massive gains by the top 5 or 6 sides?

Hey Swoop, I think you might find that both palmer boys are going out there with ozzie!! Pretty handy pick ups this close to the start of the season for Stanhope....
pretty sure mover t. palmer will play but j.palmer highly unlikely as his mrs due for twins in june!! Stanhope arent only club either with another really pressing hard and its not tally. Interesting to see where they end up.

By all reports stanhope were close in gaining Ozzies signature [and still might] The other
club is Voilet town who has made him a huge offer!!

By all reports stanhope were close in gaining Ozzies signature [and still might] The other
club is Voilet town who has made him a huge offer!!
yeh swoopin violet town have got wind of it and have thrown there hat in the ring so will be interesting what the big fella does! Not often a 6 foot 5 ruck or chf comes availiable at this time of the yr so whatever team gets the nod they will be rapt! Murch also throwing some big coin around with former bushranger john shiels signing up! Hey mama is it fair to say that the hoppers would have at least 5 players on $600 plus this yr? Amazing coin in footy these days and teams who spend up might not even make top 3 if they recruit the wrong players on big bucks.

pretty sure mover t. palmer will play but j.palmer highly unlikely as his mrs due for twins in june!! Stanhope arent only club either with another really pressing hard and its not tally. Interesting to see where they end up.
Yeah that is correct wash, his Mrs is due, but after having a chat with him about footy on the weekend he indicated that Stanhope are a real show 2 get his signature.... Twins stick together don't they?? :D:thumbsu: But obviously this could all change with the Towners late play for Ozzie??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back