KDFL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think u will
Yeah that is correct wash, his Mrs is due, but after having a chat with him about footy on the weekend he indicated that Stanhope are a real show 2 get his signature.... Twins stick together don't they?? :D:thumbsu: But obviously this could all change with the Towners late play for Ozzie??[/quot I think u will find it will b between tally and stanhope? But $$$ do tempt alot of people but hopefully they sign at the mainland.

I thought Shepp East kept money away for Oz if he felt he wasnt up to playing GV? After him being pretty opinionated about everyone else chasing the coin in the KDFL would be a bit hypocritical him doing the same thing the very next year.

I thought Shepp East kept money away for Oz if he felt he wasnt up to playing GV? After him being pretty opinionated about everyone else chasing the coin in the KDFL would be a bit hypocritical him doing the same thing the very next year.
big oz wouldnt go back to shepp east without his mates there i heard anyway.... money in football is absolutely out of control so why wouldnt players take it when they can if they have young familys.

big oz wouldnt go back to shepp east without his mates there i heard anyway.... money in football is absolutely out of control so why wouldnt players take it when they can if they have young familys.
in todays football if you want to be competitive then you have to spend alittle bit and maybe some more.

Longwood look to have a lot of ins this year and from the GVFL as well, good on them for having a crack they must be tossing a bit of coin around. Will we see them out of the bottom 3 this year?

Couldn't agree more.. Especially as oz and a lot of the other guys were getting paid way less at shepp east than they would at any other district league club..he doesn't owe the eagles anything two time premiership player and b and f winner is a pretty good legacy!

Longwood look to have a lot of ins this year and from the GVFL as well, good on them for having a crack they must be tossing a bit of coin around. Will we see them out of the bottom 3 this year?
Longwood might improve but so will the league,can't see them climbing too far sadly

Could not agree more [[bunfight]] Longwood should rise up the ladder but it remains to see
how far.Interesting reading Gavin Gledhill comments in the loal rag this morning he reckons
he is only a couple of players short on playing finals gee!! big call I would have thought at
least [15]

Could not agree more [[bunfight]] Longwood should rise up the ladder but it remains to see
how far.Interesting reading Gavin Gledhill comments in the loal rag this morning he reckons
he is only a couple of players short on playing finals gee!! big call I would have thought at
least [15]

Oh Gavin those sort of comments can come back to haunt you and which of the top 5 from last year would you replace Stanhope think they will be in there as well. Maybe it's a final 7 this year lol. :). Who will be in the top 5 ?

Oh Gavin those sort of comments can come back to haunt you and which of the top 5 from last year would you replace Stanhope think they will be in there as well. Maybe it's a final 7 this year lol. :). Who will be in the top 5 ?
Stanhope don't think mate they definitely will. Top 5 could be, Murch, violet town, stanhope, nagambie, undera.

Stanhope don't think mate they definitely will. Top 5 could be, Murch, violet town, stanhope, nagambie, undera.

Well hawthorn thought they were going to win last years grand final too !!! Only takes a few injuries at the wrong time and cockiness can breed contempt !

least [15]

I don't think he said it quite like that. I read it as he would like Ardy to be pushing the teams trying to get into the five with the plan to build towards 2014. He would be under no illusions of the challenge that lay ahead, a much bigger job than the turn around he ignited at Nagambie a few years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was told last night the league has now gone to a top 6, Can anyone confirm this ?? Your thoughts on the decision ??

Final five is the best system, although I can see the sense of including another team in a 13 team comp. Still rewards less than half of comp.

It has been discussed that if a six were to go ahead that it would be the Murray League system, not the GVFL.

I've heard that at Stanhope a pie might cost $5and a beer $10 to cover their latest signing And it's called a players tax lol. They are learning from Julia Gillard Go lions. :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back