KDFL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ya got that right mate it hasnt changed since i played there (Murch) and the was nearly about the time yeh :)
and i hope they (Avenel and Longwood) do get some rain it supposed to be this weekend so yeh hope so, will be a cracker for sure (Murch v. Stanhope). ALSO good luck to The Bushcats this weekend c'mon boys you know you can........

Good luck on posting the 4 points this weekend Yabby. However I think Girgarre are a reasonably honest outfit and it will be a massive effort by the Cats to get over the line. Motivation to break the drought may be the key! It's great to see interest in games like these for a change. This may be the closest KDFL round in years!

ARDMONA vs. Girgarre, although gig has the better form going into the game with a good effort against Undera, whilst Ardmona on the surface should've done better against Avenel, for no other reason besides mere guesswork & having some handy inclusions in thier lineup, Ardmona will win thier first game since 2011 with a 13 point win at home.

MURCHISON vs. Stanhope, Stanhope is more match ready after good wins over Ardmona (after a good start from the Bushcats) & Rushworth, and I think that Justin Williams should play a big factor against his old club Murchison, and should do some damage on the scoreboard, I think with the strong midfield, and with several options up forward for the Hoppers, Murchison should prevail in what should be a high scoring, entertaining and tough game of local football, Murchison by 21 points.

Nagambie vs. VIOLET TOWN Although Violet Town looked like a side that was below thier best on Sunday (allowing Tally to win the 3rd quarter, before putting the pedal to the metal in the 4th quarter), I think that the "getting to know you" stage will well and truly be over with a very good win over Nagambie, Violet Town by 10 goals plus.

RUSHWORTH vs. Avenel, Like Ardy/Gig, this game is very hard to pick, like a broken nose, Avenel having a good win over Undera & easily beating Ardmona after an early scare, but Rushy crashing back to earth after a heavy loss to Stanhope, although I would favour Avenel if it was at home, but because it's at Rushy I will slightly favour Rushy by 7 points.

Tallygaroopna vs. MERRIGUM, Tally showed some positive signs in patches against Violet Town to show that they won't be easy opponenets for most KDFL sides, and although the Dogs had a great win against the reigning premier, and might be a bit rusty after the week off, they should do enough to hold Tally off in a game that should be closer than people expect, Merrigum by 35 points.

Undera vs. LANCASTER, Undera having a patchy win against Girgarre & a loss to Avenel, don't warrant favourtism against a Lancaster side that had a good win over Nagambie, and I suspect that the Wombats winning form will continue in what I think could be a side that like them will be fighting for a 5-6 placed finish this season, Lancaster by 28 points.

Longwood have the bye.
Gig by 30pts
Murch by 33pts
VT by 60pts
Avenel by 7pts
Merrigum by 55pts
Lancaster by 45pts

Thanks wheresyourdidak....
I think we can, maybe we wont, but, I know the "boys", and that's all they are, can give it a go.
All they can do is try.

Murch defeated Stanhope by 23 points, good game of footy Stanhope had opportunities to win, but Murch were just that bit better in the end. Will be an interesting match up next time round

Sorry
murch by 75? speedy u on drugs? who and wat have lancaster got up there sleeve to b backed into 4.50 on spitsbergen?
Sorry Jason I was about 50 points out, was going to come for a look but was to busy marking of the goals today almost ran out of paper with all the goals

As it stands, any player that takes a set penalty (1 week) for a report cannot take a set penalty (unless the League Secretary permits) again within the next twelve months. Anyone have an opinion on this being a one off only and any future reports have to go to the tribunal (where of course you might get off). Are there offences where this isn't good enough or some that are worse than others?

As it stands, any player that takes a set penalty (1 week) for a report cannot take a set penalty (unless the League Secretary permits) again within the next twelve months. Anyone have an opinion on this being a one off only and any future reports have to go to the tribunal (where of course you might get off). Are there offences where this isn't good enough or some that are worse than others?

Is this in relation to Chris Longmore from Tally getting reported for charging today? Set penaltys are great because everyone involved hates going to the tribunal.. However, this guy needs to be life banned for his conduct. Has a bad tribunal history and there were 3 incidents today where he could have gone in the book. It's bullsh!t from yesteryear and the guy is rubbish, can't get a kick and starts the hits from behind and knocking heads off over the ball. It's a shocking look for Tally surely many at the club would be embarrassed by crap like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this in relation to Chris Longmore from Tally getting reported for charging today? Set penaltys are great because everyone involved hates going to the tribunal.. However, this guy needs to be life banned for his conduct. Has a bad tribunal history and there were 3 incidents today where he could have gone in the book. It's bullsh!t from yesteryear and the guy is rubbish, can't get a kick and starts the hits from behind and knocking heads off over the ball. It's a shocking look for Tally surely many at the club would be embarrassed by crap like this.
Don't know anything about today's incident but if he is number 4 he was the clown that hit Tarrant in the jaw behind play, so obviously a come from behind big man who will one day cop what's coming to him in one way or another

Don't know anything about today's incident but if he is number 4 he was the clown that hit Tarrant in the jaw behind play, so obviously a come from behind big man who will one day cop what's coming to him in one way or another

That's him sparra. Very ordinary footballer and bloke :thumbsdown:

The undera vs lanky match cut short in last Q BY 20 minutes due to head clash Undera boy
was left unconcious Ambulance turned [mooroopna] up but well over the 20 minutes[rule is that
in last half of game if the break goes over 20min game is awarded to side in front Any way
the good news is that the boy is ok

The undera vs lanky match cut short in last Q BY 20 minutes due to head clash Undera boy
was left unconcious Ambulance turned [mooroopna] up but well over the 20 minutes[rule is that
in last half of game if the break goes over 20min game is awarded to side in front Any way
the good news is that the boy is ok

Very busy day for the poor Ambo's yesterday. Two at the Mooroopna v Shep Bears game by half time. Would have hated to have been sitting in A and E yesterday waiting to be seen. Glad the young bloke is okay. Did hear that the game was quite willing early.

Nic Casey had to deal with a fair bit of attention early in the game which didn,go down well
with him!!The game never reached any great heights ALSO it was great to see so many lanky
players in rooms after game wich the undera president acknowledged

Bloody spell check it was meant to be 57 pts , the only drugs I'm on is the same weight loss one's your on
ah speedo u make me laugh, surely u can do betta than that? was a good game of footy out at murch, bothe these clubs should go deep into september. another loss for violet town don't think they would of seen that cumn at all massive upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back