KDFL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may have grounds for an appeal , but you would think that appeal would be heard by AFL VIC Country , who you'd assume would allow Findlay ?

THE KDL are waiting on the VCFL for a yes or no to have the Chapman case reopened on the
grounds that Findlay was way out of line during the tribunal By bluffing every one concerned
on how the investigation should proceed and was way out of line if that is the case you would
think that between the tribunal chairman the investigation officer and the KDL general manager
would have known the tribunal procedure Any way lets all hope justice is done and the casse is heard
again and the sniper gets what he deserves!!!

THE KDL are waiting on the VCFL for a yes or no to have the Chapman case reopened on the
grounds that Findlay was way out of line during the tribunal By bluffing every one concerned
on how the investigation should proceed and was way out of line if that is the case you would
think that between the tribunal chairman the investigation officer and the KDL general manager
would have known the tribunal procedure Any way lets all hope justice is done and the casse is heard
again and the sniper gets what he deserves!!!
The tribunal did not throw out the case.my understanding is that merrigum presented witnesses murchison presented witness and the two umpires presented then watched the video and the tribunal come to the decision that the. Player wa s not guilty. Isn't that straight forward. How can that be confusing or out of line????

The tribunal did not throw out the case.my understanding is that merrigum presented witnesses murchison presented witness and the two umpires presented then watched the video and the tribunal come to the decision that the. Player wa s not guilty. Isn't that straight forward. How can that be confusing or out of line????

Maybe because the outcome was plainly wrong

I did not say the case was thrown out[read it again] Yes it is straight forward that he was found
not guilty But big chance case will be heard again waiting 0n vcfl whats confusing about that!!!!

Hey swoop, whats your final 6 ,grand finalist's,premier and league medal for this year?

Ok Fox [here goes]
Murch
Merrigum
Stanhope
VT
Nagambie
Lanky
Murch and Stanhope to play off in the big one
Murch to win flag but will need chapman in side Every thing aside he can play
IF THE bendigo gold boys play for Stanhope massive chance!!
Medal winner josh pell or the best player I have seen this year Pat Horsborough
Now yours FOX!!

Hey swoop, whats your final 6 ,grand finalist's,premier and league medal for this year?

MURCHISON
MERRIGUM
STANHOPE
NAGAMBIE
VIOLET TOWN
LANCASTER

Grand Finalists MURCHISON vs. MERRIGUM (Although Stanhope is a real joker in the pack, their home game against Murchison in two weeks will be very interesting ;))

PREMIERSHIP: MURCHISON (I hope, but if it's not murch, then I hope that Merrigum win it, but anyone else but Stanhope, Nagambie or Lancaster, no disrespect to those clubs, they have earned their success 1000% but as a romantic fool, I would like to see someone else win one for a change, they've won enough flags, but Violet Town, well I wouldn't mind)

LEAGUE MEDALLIST: Pat Horsborough, so vital to Violet Town and a pleasure to watch

Murch wouldn't be such a neutral venue if the Hoppers were playing in it... Exactly the same deal as my suggestion as playing it at Stanhope or Nagambie. But i doubt you could have a nuetral venue as the first weekend the eliminations are at Lancaster and Merrigum. They aren't so neutral to the current top 6!

I forgot about Undera, but they hosted the elimination Final last season, they could host this in tandem with another club, but in any case we'll find out soon enough.

he got hit all day then when he hit someone everyone was whinging, if you can give it surely you can take it

And that could be the factor in him getting one week instead of 3 but the question has to be asked, why didn't the goal umpires not report the Rushworth players whacking Mellington all day (assuming this version of events is true), or at the very least yell out to knock it off.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what happens Friday Night, if he gets a week, then he's right for the Stanhope game but if he gets more than two then favouritism goes to Stanhope for the game on the 27th (?).

And that could be the factor in him getting one week instead of 3 but the question has to be asked, why didn't the goal umpires not report the Rushworth players whacking Mellington all day (assuming this version of events is true), or at the very least yell out to knock it off.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what happens Friday Night, if he gets a week, then he's right for the Stanhope game but if he gets more than two then favouritism goes to Stanhope for the game on the 27th (?).

The reason the goal umpires didn't report the rushy players is because they didn't punch him !!!!! They bumped ,pushed all normal things defenders do week in week out especially on players playing well below the standard they should be playing To quote Big W. ka -Ching Lol. Hope I don't get done for copyright We will see if the tribunal has balls or not ,but from previous decisions its doubtful ,

Interesting point you make Mama, i had a look at the game last weekend and i can give you one reason why there were no Rushworth players put in the book, because they did nothing that was reportable. Please tell me that he will not go in and play the old school yard he hit me so i hit him card.

It was the first time i had seen Mallington play and looked like he had the better of Rushworth at the start of the match, but after 3 or 4 inside 50's the rushworth defender worked him out. He reminded me of the old days when you would line up on the "FAT CAT" Meka., Mellington was grabbing an arm or a jumper and pulling the defender into him then pushing off and taking marks.

Rowland from Rushworth is also a smart defender and started to play off him and jump into him and punch the ball away, im not sure that Mellinton enjoyed that, if you like to play body on body and a defender works you out you will have players making solid contact with you all day. Is this the whacking you are talking about?

I was at the clubroom ends when he snapped hit the rushworth player in the head, yes there was a it of bumping and pushing before he hit the rushworth player.

The thing that will not work well for Mellington is the Rushworth player left the ground under the blood rule and he did not leave the ground as soon as he was sent off.

Anyway thats what i remember seeing i could be wrong as i was not in the heat of things. Im sure somone will fill us in on the findings in the next day or 2.

On another note Murch will take some getting hold of this year, their Mids were fantastic and Milne is a class above.

My tip for the flag - Murch to roll VT

B&F Grant Conners - Nagambie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok Fox [here goes]
Murch
Merrigum
Stanhope
VT
Nagambie
Lanky
Murch and Stanhope to play off in the big one
Murch to win flag but will need chapman in side Every thing aside he can play
IF THE bendigo gold boys play for Stanhope massive chance!!
Medal winner josh pell or the best player I have seen this year Pat Horsborough
Now yours FOX!!
the final 6
Murch
Merrigum
Stanhope
Violet Town
Lancaster
Nagambie
Murch vs Gum/Town in the Grand final
Murch to win
Medal trifecta - Cullinan/Pell/Hill

Commendations to the Longwood Coach for ringing up Shaun 'Willow' Wilson on Tuesday, during his stay in G.V Base after his unfortunate accident on Saturday. Should be more like you mate. ;) Thank you !!!
EDIT *** How is your bloke going? We didn't hear anything of his condition.

No was last night... got 2

If that's the case, then it's a fair result
Interesting point you make Mama, i had a look at the game last weekend and i can give you one reason why there were no Rushworth players put in the book, because they did nothing that was reportable. Please tell me that he will not go in and play the old school yard he hit me so i hit him card.

It was the first time i had seen Mallington play and looked like he had the better of Rushworth at the start of the match, but after 3 or 4 inside 50's the rushworth defender worked him out. He reminded me of the old days when you would line up on the "FAT CAT" Meka., Mellington was grabbing an arm or a jumper and pulling the defender into him then pushing off and taking marks.

Rowland from Rushworth is also a smart defender and started to play off him and jump into him and punch the ball away, im not sure that Mellinton enjoyed that, if you like to play body on body and a defender works you out you will have players making solid contact with you all day. Is this the whacking you are talking about?

I was at the clubroom ends when he snapped hit the rushworth player in the head, yes there was a it of bumping and pushing before he hit the rushworth player.

The thing that will not work well for Mellington is the Rushworth player left the ground under the blood rule and he did not leave the ground as soon as he was sent off.

Anyway thats what i remember seeing i could be wrong as i was not in the heat of things. Im sure somone will fill us in on the findings in the next day or 2.

On another note Murch will take some getting hold of this year, their Mids were fantastic and Milne is a class above.

My tip for the flag - Murch to roll VT

B&F Grant Conners - Nagambie

That's the thing about incidents like these, two sides see it very differently, and the reality is somewhere in the middle, but looking at things as they stand now, anything less that two weeks for Mellington would've been a slap on the wrist especially after what happened with Chapman (because a week suspension would've meant he missed out on the Longwood game, which would've been no real suspension at all), I know that every case has to be looked at separately, but I think that the right result was made.

And that you would think would swing things in Stanhope's favour for two weeks time when they play Murchison because that would make the fight for the top two very interesting.

my tips for this round are:
AVENEL over Undera, NAGAMBIE over Girgarre, LANCASTER over Tallygaroopna, RUSHWORTH over Longwood, STANHOPE over Ardmona and VIOLET TOWN over Merrigum at home in a close one on the Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back