KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we talking about Craig Whelan Jax?

Once a star and think we got the best out of him a couple of years back, also heard he was crook and lost all the muscle from his upper body and is only
Once a star and think we got the best out of him a couple of years back, also heard he was crook and lost all the muscle from his upper body and is only a shadow of what he used to be.. Will he start in the two's to kick start his season..We will watch him closely so will probably see Tommy Maddern straight to him to keep him in check...

Your kidding Jaxbac, a fully fit Craig Whelan would be handy in any side. Haven't seen alot of him personally but I've heard stories of his 2012 season at VT. Has he been playing anywhere this season? What's the connection with Lancy?

Haha.. Na not from wat I just heard at training.. But u never know.. And yeah u mite have me on that bet.. Big game for u blokes after the bye and tally did u some good beating avenel.. :)

Yeah only reason I was so confident was I had inside info.... (If you know what I mean ;) haha) & yeah Undera are in great form, blowing away most peoples expectations of them at the start of the year, so massive game for us! Also must say we where pretty happy with the Tally result but in saying that we need to make sure we get ourselves their & not rely on other results as that won't help come finals time if we can make it!

Your kidding Jaxbac, a fully fit Craig Whelan would be handy in any side. Haven't seen alot of him personally but I've heard stories of his 2012 season at VT. Has he been playing anywhere this season? What's the connection with Lancy?

There is no connection.... I don't know why his name or any for that matter are being brought up! Speculation is a wonderful thing isn't it? ;):D

Not sure mate, I reckon our midfield is "ok" considering the 3 starting onballers are 39yrs old, 18yrs old & 24 yrs old.... But you'd have to ask the coach what he thinks of it considering he is 1 of them! (& the oldest at that :D)....
Well two of them better find a posy somewhere else cause the trains about to roll into the station and drop a few passengers off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no connection.... I don't know why his name or any for that matter are being brought up! Speculation is a wonderful thing isn't it? ;):D
There hasn't been any other names bought up at this stage SM, But as far as speculation, the guy in question played 3 years at VT and rang me to tell me of his future plans which so happened to involve the Lanky FC. Are they keeping you up to speed with whats going on as Truespit has had his finger on the pulse for some time now..Truespit, are you the BIG fella that sits down one end of the ground as a wind block at Lanky?

There hasn't been any other names bought up at this stage SM, But as far as speculation, the guy in question played 3 years at VT and rang me to tell me of his future plans which so happened to involve the Lanky FC. Are they keeping you up to speed with whats going on as Truespit has had his finger on the pulse for some time now..Truespit, are you the BIG fella that sits down one end of the ground as a wind block at Lanky?

Morning Jaxbac, its truegrit not truespit.
I've only been to 3 games this year and one of them happened to be Lancy v Ardy, though Lancy got the 4 points that day they were far from impressive but I'm not sure whether they had a few injuries or were resting players.
Can you inform us as to the name of the former VT player soon to become a Wombat or do we have to wait til the clearance is done?

I've only been to 3 games this year and one of them happened to be Lancy v Ardy, though Lancy got the 4 points that day they were far from impressive but I'm not sure whether they had a few injuries or were resting players.
Can you inform us as to the name of the former VT player soon to become a Wombat or do we have to wait til the clearance is done?

Pretty sure you win find out by tomorrow morning .. Or even after dinner tonight o_O

Morning Truespit, Do believe his name is Rigney, not sure the reasons for recruiting this fine looking young gentlemen other than either his ripped body, his ability to fire up the netball scene or for his contacts. I would say contacts would be close as he is bringing the cousin of another VT great (Ben Tsakamakis) by the name of Varsamakis.. He's a popular lad one would think..Heard this one Smooth Mover

G
Morning Truespit, Do believe his name is Rigney, not sure the reasons for recruiting this fine looking young gentlemen other than either his ripped body, his ability to fire up the netball scene or for his contacts. I would say contacts would be close as he is bringing the cousin of another VT great (Ben Tsakamakis) by the name of Varsamakis.. He's a popular lad one would think..Heard this one Smooth Mover
Great work Waxbac. I may have only seen VT play maybe 6 times in the past couple of seasons but from what I have seen of Rigney he is a handy player but I hope Lancy aren't pinning their hopes on him taking them to premiership glory.
Rigney was apart of the big Melbourne crew that hit VT by storm a few years back wasn't he? Where are the rest of them these days?

G

Great work Waxbac. I may have only seen VT play maybe 6 times in the past couple of seasons but from what I have seen of Rigney he is a handy player but I hope Lancy aren't pinning their hopes on him taking them to premiership glory.
Rigney was apart of the big Melbourne crew that hit VT by storm a few years back wasn't he? Where are the rest of them these days?
Riggas well well there you go - I thought he was lucky to make our granny side a couple of years ago. Personally would have had Tigsy Sage in ahead of him at the time. Don't think he will add much to Lanky

Riggas well well there you go - I thought he was lucky to make our granny side a couple of years ago. Personally would have had Tigsy Sage in ahead of him at the time. Don't think he will add much to Lanky
Sorry boys I've had the wrong bloke all along I thought it was David wigney they were chasing ...
Good luck to the wombats

Because of the guy at the bar at the "KYABRAM RSL"... Try to keep up!!

Mate you's all know who I am & that I play for Lanky, I don't hide that behind a user name so I'm pretty sure I don't need to keep up, I'm pretty sure I am right in the thick of things & I'm definitely sure that there is NO connection between us & wheelan.... So if you where unaware of who I am maybe go back & read through a couple of posts & please "try to keep up".... ;):p:D:thumbsu:

Mate I'm 100% well aware & in the know of whether any players or not are making there way to lanky in the near future! But am I going to say yes or no? Well as it's already been stated if there is any news to be said it will all be out in due course.... But I'm sure if we were to be picking up any such player you might know who it is.... ;)

Hahaha Mate I'm all over it like a fly to an AGB on a Sunday morning.... ;):thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back