KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burners wants to play but they are haggling over the terms Tyson great choice for captain our leadership group looks strong this year the scoobies will have plenty of depth praccy match only 2 weeks away
Doubt that foxtrot burners doesn't haggle and I am sure if he did pull on the boots this year it would be to help out the club and stay involved some way. Great about Tyson dipetta being named as captain a player that gives his all and a great club man.

Doubt that foxtrot burners doesn't haggle and I am sure if he did pull on the boots this year it would be to help out the club and stay involved some way. Great about Tyson dipetta being named as captain a player that gives his all and a great club man.
Yeah I've always rated Tyse, even when I played alongside him at Tatura he still used to shutdown the better small forwards of the GVFL.... Still believe he is 1 of the most underrated players in the league.... Good to see they went back to a solo captain & that he got the gig....

Wowwww weeee
Kapow

Will burners play
If he does play will he haggle
Which one of the many full forwards will line up at full forward
Will smooth mover ever recover

Stay tuned same wombat time same wombat channel

Wowwww weeee
Kapow

Will burners play

Boom, crash, bang
Holy moly sparraman
Will Lee take over wombat city
Will riggaz band of merry men get them over the line
Will the wombat cave ever be the same again

More unanswered questions then a monty python movie

Time in !

Boom, crash, bang
Holy moly sparraman
Will Lee take over wombat city
Will riggaz band of merry men get them over the line
Will the wombat cave ever be the same again

More unanswered questions then a monty python movie

Time in !
I hear the 2 ex afl players that were lined up for the game against stanny has been canned.. They didn't think they could cover the prices that holland and robbertson were asking..

Hi new to the site but a long time kdfl observer. Which sides will be the ones to beat in all grades?

Hi new to the site but a long time kdfl observer. Which sides will be the ones to beat in all grades?
Welcome nickel, just in the seniors I think nagambie, merrigum and lanky will be the top three place getters then think a bit of a gap but like also avenel , then think ardy, undera and murch thereabouts for Fith place. Think Stanhope last years finalist may slip back a peg and can't see the other teams getting to the finals at this point but it is very early on.

Welcome nickel, just in the seniors I think nagambie, merrigum and lanky will be the top three place getters then think a bit of a gap but like also avenel , then think ardy, undera and murch thereabouts for Fith place. Think Stanhope last years finalist may slip back a peg and can't see the other teams getting to the finals at this point but it is very early on.
You think too much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wanting to no anyone heard anything about longwood heard the redlegs have picked up about 9 quality players from the edfl that came with the senior coach plus a few locals back might be the ones to watch
I don't think!! Vt got a mention Sparra

You think too much

& you don't think at all....

Wowwww weeee
Kapow

Will burners play

^^^^ See.... :D:p

Look to be honest I'll never recover, I told her NO fingers in the date, she just didn't listen!! :eek::eek::confused::oops::D

Just wanting to no anyone heard anything about longwood heard the redlegs have picked up about 9 quality players from the edfl that came with the senior coach plus a few locals back might be the ones to watch
Got any names on those quality 9??

Can confirm that Edwards is gone and norman in.. Haha.. But yes he's gone to rumba..
Take anyone with him norm? Every full back in the KD just breathed a sigh of relief.. Tough man to play on..

Last edited:
Got any names on those quality 9??
Just had a look on the clerances in and out couldn't come up with 9 players going with the coach to longwood from
the edfl but the ones I came up with that you might know off are Joshua adams_shane cleary _Joshua Robertson _Robert sawer _and the 2 saccos Daniel and Mathew also a guy from the eastern fl liam stevens cheers ark !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back