KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do a bit of research u will find the quality shouldnt take u long

I'm not sure of the standard of this comp but wanted to let you know Jacana play in div2 (lowest div in league) EDFL which is not that strong a division. Most clubs have about 5 reasonable players. Be interesting to see how they go..
Is Newman from KY playing in this league this year? If so no one from div2 EDFL would be able to contain him..

I'm not sure of the standard of this comp but wanted to let you know Jacana play in div2 (lowest div in league) EDFL which is not that strong a division. Most clubs have about 5 reasonable players. Be interesting to see how they go..
Is Newman from KY playing in this league this year? If so no one from div2 EDFL would be able to contain him..
No Paulo is in the Murray League, sounds like KDFL would be similar standard to Div2

Shane cleary adam gough rob sawyer josh robertson josh adams mat sacco daniel sacco mitch mcgrath and remzy sardi all key position players

Really? Few musta had growth spurts. The KDFL are bigger/wider grounds than some of the smaller EDFL ovals, hope the Redlegs aint gone too top heavy.

Bell, did you mean Brian Bell from Jacana? Best player at Jacana.

Gone back to Diggers Rest hasn't he? Best player woulda been Brett Caton but poor bugger did the ankle before the 2014 season got going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top sides in KDFL would be around the same standard as lower table teams div 1 edfl
Obviously u dont no the league div 1 has about 30 x afl players running around and div 2 about 15 not a bad competition I reckon one of the strongest in the state thats just my opinion

Obviously u dont no the league div 1 has about 30 x afl players running around and div 2 about 15 not a bad competition I reckon one of the strongest in the state thats just my opinion

Yeh and ex afl players arent exactly the bees knees mate when it comes to local footy. Longwood were in the bottom 2 last years and im tipping they wont get out of the bottom 4 with this rabble.

I do know the league a lil bit and I'd have to agree with beamdog on this one you can't rate your league on how many ex afl players it has all that means is there is good money around haha they never play to there full potential in the lower leagues so they don't look like flogs.. Jacana from div 2 which is really div 3 because they run a premier division then 1 & 2 is that right?? Longwood have struggled since I've been involved in the KD which isn't too long so I'm happy to see these guys jump on board let's hope they can climb a few positions..

I stand to be corrected on what division jacana are actually in.. Was more making the point and asking the question of how the edfl division format..

Last edited:
I do know the league a lil bit and I'd have to agree with beamdog on this one you can't rate your league on how many ex afl players it has all that means is there is good money around haha they never play to there full potential in the lower leagues so they don't look like flogs.. Jacana from div 2 which is really div 3 because they run a premier division then 1 & 2 is that right?? Longwood have struggled since I've been involved in the KD which isn't too long so I'm happy to see these guys jump on board let's hope they can climb a few positions..

I stand to be corrected on what division jacana are actually in.. Was more making the point and asking the question of how the edfl division format..

Good post.
Not sure where lagoon is getting these details on ex afl players running around in div1 & 2 of EDFL. I follow EDFL and would like to know these names. Div1 might have a few but nowhere near 30 let alone 10. 2 x Clokes, Aaron Kite, that I can think off. Chris Johnson in div2 if he plays. Premier league yes a few ex afl players and a very strong competion, if not the best metro comp in vic. Always very good and highly competitive footy. grand finals played at a high standard.
Even div1 is pretty strong and this year will be a cracker.. Div2 not the best standard of footy IMO. It's hard to watch unless you know someone playing or a club supporter..

So why aren't you & your mates playing in that league then?? Bit closer to home too.... :D:p

I wouldn't call it co/coaching that's for sure.. Another word for more money.. Lee coaches on satdy and gets his full money but does less than what Bertoli does during the week.. Haha..I like that.. Russ is a smart man.. :)
Haha but that's where your wrong was more a title thing no extra $ but yeah I like it.. Bonus for the club really he's match day communication is second to none and we get an A grade player at the same time for the same amount he plays for so it's win win..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back