KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are some of the better young blokes in the league? I know avenal have mcdonald and merrigum have christou who both go well. Any others to watch out for in 2015?
Young bloke anderson who is playing at Stanhope but played at rushy last year.. Very quick and elusive and has know fear.. Still got a couple of years in the 3rds I think..

Young bloke anderson who is playing at Stanhope but played at rushy last year.. Very quick and elusive and has know fear.. Still got a couple of years in the 3rds I think..
Hey Normo what's the go with young Jungala Ellis? He still having a kick with Stanhope this year? He'd have to fit into that category of best under 21 wouldn't he??

Yes he does have all sorts of freakish abilities, can & has won many of GVFL games off his own boot.... The "reported" $1200 a game would near on be highest paid in the league wouldn't it?? (excluding all of Lanky's Melbourne boys that is :D:D)

& the other guy you speak of is Sam Dawes, I thought his hips we're buggered & he was told 2yrs ago if he keeps playing he could need a hip replacement in the not to distant future? Must have had them sorted has he? Would still be a good pick up out of the goal square if he plays.... I'd say Dawes FF & Forys CHF....
$1,200 is that all Russ Lee wouldn't bend over and pick that up if he dropped it in the street - and I doubt Riggas would even get out of bed for that sort of cash

Hey Normo what's the go with young Jungala Ellis? He still having a kick with Stanhope this year? He'd have to fit into that category of best under 21 wouldn't he??
Yeah mate he would.. Had a reco and should be rite for the last 4-6 rnds if everything pans out.. But with Eric leaving I don't know what his plans will be..

Money doesn't always win u a flag nagambie showed that last year!!!
It will improve your chance tho.. Especially if you don't think you've got what it takes to go all the way with the cattle you've got.. I know Nagambie spent less this year they were lucky enough to get a flag.. (I bet rushy wish that had nagambies budget) Nag had a list that they didn't really need to add much they are fortunate enough to have good kids and quality local talent compared with some other sides.. this year is a different story they have also added some quality to there already great list which will put them in line with the spending of the other top clubs IMO at a guess 30+k more than they did this year.. Misiti, Haysom, HTL, Sanderson and others un confirmed at this stage with a bit of mail around that to keep Rattray there throwing a lot more at him (nature of the beast) clear favourite at this early stage for mine.. Probably the strongest the top 5 have been In years..

It will improve your chance tho.. Especially if you don't think you've got what it takes to go all the way with the cattle you've got.. I know Nagambie spent less this year they were lucky enough to get a flag.. (I bet rushy wish that had nagambies budget) Nag had a list that they didn't really need to add much they are fortunate enough to have good kids and quality local talent compared with some other sides.. this year is a different story they have also added some quality to there already great list which will put them in line with the spending of the other top clubs IMO at a guess 30+k more than they did this year.. Misiti, Haysom, HTL, Sanderson and others un confirmed at this stage with a bit of mail around that to keep Rattray there throwing a lot more at him (nature of the beast) clear favourite at this early stage for mine.. Probably the strongest the top 5 have been In years..

Nothing wrong with Rushys budget arky... just can't get anyone to take any of it

Y
yeah well said sounds like it could be a good year for the leauge which is needed!!!

Nothing wrong with Rushys budget arky... just can't get anyone to take any of it
Y
yeah well said sounds like it could be a good year for the leauge which is needed!!!
It will only be a good year if the stars of the comp put their hand up for inter league duties.. And I'm glad the league has finally taken a stand to try and make players that have been selected play.. I think unless u have a doctors certificate it's ok.. But if u play the following week with your club u will be suspended and the club fined!!! Don't hold me to that but that's what I was told, that maybe wrong.. But let's hope the league with all these top players can get moving up the ratings hey boys.. :)

What is Rushy's budget Ark? Do you mean what they have in the bank, what they are allowed to spend or what they have to raise to meet promises? As an aside, when can other clubs around the state start speaking to Russ about what jumper he'd like to be in next year?

What is Rushy's budget Ark? Do you mean what they have in the bank, what they are allowed to spend or what they have to raise to meet promises? As an aside, when can other clubs around the state start speaking to Russ about what jumper he'd like to be in next year?

Spoke to russ yesterday woody commited elsewhere in 2016-2017 should have played rugby leauge ..but dont stressyour still in the running though just like a auction the highest bidder normally wins... arky can you shed some light on the meeting you , russ and ????? Had last night ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D
why don't you rate picola ?
Bloke hasn't played footy for 2 seasons
just telling about practise matches that happened on the week end
Steve and Russ got plenty of it in the one's
Did the big new ruck man play is it Rutherford ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back