KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who exactly from the club is on here spruiking that? All I have read is reporting on inclusions and how the club is tracking.. Isn't that what people from other clubs have done also? We are aware of the challenge we face round one nagambie are the benchmark a united team we have many new faces we are hoping gel in a game from the beginning hopefully it's a quality game of football for the league..
And a good gate for nagambie

Well obviously everyone thinks it will be the match of the round lanky v nagambie so who is the tip fellas??? Don't be shy winner n by how much??? Mine is nagambie by 15 points

Matty forays has signed with stanny.. A massive signing.. Good luck to the full backs this year.. Absolute freak will be kicking them from 65.. And maybe another to come with him.. :)

Yes he does have all sorts of freakish abilities, can & has won many of GVFL games off his own boot.... The "reported" $1200 a game would near on be highest paid in the league wouldn't it?? (excluding all of Lanky's Melbourne boys that is :D:D)

& the other guy you speak of is Sam Dawes, I thought his hips we're buggered & he was told 2yrs ago if he keeps playing he could need a hip replacement in the not to distant future? Must have had them sorted has he? Would still be a good pick up out of the goal square if he plays.... I'd say Dawes FF & Forys CHF....

Yes he does have all sorts of freakish abilities, can & has won many of GVFL games off his own boot.... The "reported" $1200 a game would near on be highest paid in the league wouldn't it?? (excluding all of Lanky's Melbourne boys that is :D:D)

& the other guy you speak of is Sam Dawes, I thought his hips we're buggered & he was told 2yrs ago if he keeps playing he could need a hip replacement in the not to distant future? Must have had them sorted has he? Would still be a good pick up out of the goal square if he plays.... I'd say Dawes FF & Forys CHF....
#COLA

Must be on the same amount of money as Linc Wellington!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As the saying goes u can speculate with the money.. But only a fe
Now we know who's gonna kick goals for stanhope ..... Who's going to stop them ? Micka can't take 6 blokes
he will try.. Exell, Emmett, patten, Somerville, gray, Williams.. With four of those blokes playing together this year.. Back line is solid think they need another A grade midfielder to top them off..

As the saying goes u can speculate with the money.. But only a fe

he will try.. Exell, Emmett, patten, Somerville, gray, Williams.. With four of those blokes playing together this year.. Back line is solid think they need another A grade midfielder to top them off..
Have heard that there is a few dollars involved with forys, couple of clubs had inquired about his services and heard the price and backed away. Linc to would be on a very nice packet, but both are guns so if your clubs willing to pay for it then go for it. What is the word out rush worth way? Have been told tallys numbers have improved at trainings.

Have heard that there is a few dollars involved with forys, couple of clubs had inquired about his services and heard the price and backed away. Linc to would be on a very nice packet, but both are guns so if your clubs willing to pay for it then go for it. What is the word out rush worth way? Have been told tallys numbers have improved at trainings.
Yes spot on snow one of the clubs was undera but couldn't match stanhopes offer If you want a gun player like foreys you've got to pay big dollars the guy is an absolute freak I just loved watching him play at United stanhope have a habit of picking up these gun forwards gee there are some top players going around from those top 5 or 6 sides

Yes spot on snow one of the clubs was undera but couldn't match stanhopes offer If you want a gun player like foreys you've got to pay big dollars the guy is an absolute freak I just loved watching him play at United stanhope have a habit of picking up these gun forwards gee there are some top players going around from those top 5 or 6 sides
Give us your Top 10 from the league swoop.. Or anyone else..

In know particular order

Lee- Lancaster
Thompson- Lancaster
Coad- stanny
Forys- stanny
Shields- nagaz
Rattray- nagaz
Sullivan- merrigum
Wellington- merrigum
Durward- ardmona
Morgan- avenel

Very hard to do probably a top 20 would be a bit easier ark.. :)

I'll give it a go ark Wellington / lee/ Foreys / Sullivan / sheils / pell / Thompson / duward / guilespie / kilmartin/ vasamarkis / young/ rats / Poole / perry / had to go to 15 ark A lot won't agree that's ok just post your own!!

In know particular order

Lee- Lancaster
Thompson- Lancaster
Coad- stanny
Forys- stanny
Shields- nagaz
Rattray- nagaz
Sullivan- merrigum
Wellington- merrigum
Durward- ardmona
Morgan- avenel

Very hard to do probably a top 20 would be a bit easier ark.. :)
Didn't wana make it too easy Norm ;)

Who are some of the better young blokes in the league? I know avenal have mcdonald and merrigum have christou who both go well. Any others to watch out for in 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back