KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true, good decision! Have heard nothing but positive things about the way he goes about coaching and results speak for themselves!
Playing or non playing?
Good decision, but wasn't the first or even second choice for the job. Matters little though. As long as someone is willing to step up and take on the role and all players available make themselves available to help move the KDL forward once more

Noticed the Bendigo advertiser did a top 20 BFL players this week. Would be interesting to see a top 20 from Kdfl. Who would make the cut? Would all teams be represented?

Good decision, but wasn't the first or even second choice for the job. Matters little though. As long as someone is willing to step up and take on the role and all players available make themselves available to help move the KDL forward once more
Hopefully now the leagues best make themselves available for selection. Would be good to see a full strength side compete this year!

From Stanhope I'm pretty sure it's their coach Gray??

Also Burners is an assistant too I hear??
All we need now are these top players to put their hands up and play Also an added incentive would be to play on Deakin as a curtain raiser to the gvl vs Geelong game i personally want to see the Kdl up their ranking and I'm sure other Kdl die hards would to

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All we need now are these top players to put their hands up and play Also an added incentive would be to play on Deakin as a curtain raiser to the gvl vs Geelong game i personally want to see the Kdl up their ranking and I'm sure other Kdl die hards would to
Hold nothing against Barny.. He's a top coach/top bloke.. But IMO I think they should of ( but don't know if they did or not ) why not approach choppa white ( b4 he was appointed MFL coach ) or dirty Williams.. Great blokes that have had nothing to do with the league and go outside of the league.. Then put in place.. All the top 4 coaches as their assistance / selectors to get the best for the league.. As that's what we as a league want hey.. Any opinions would be good.. :) :)..

Hold nothing against Barny.. He's a top coach/top bloke.. But IMO I think they should of ( but don't know if they did or not ) why not approach choppa white ( b4 he was appointed MFL coach ) or dirty Williams.. Great blokes that have had nothing to do with the league and go outside of the league.. Then put in place.. All the top 4 coaches as their assistance / selectors to get the best for the league.. As that's what we as a league want hey.. Any opinions would be good.. :) :)..

The key to this inter-league campaign is that all of the "big 4" clubs have their coaches involved. That is massive. Paul Burnett is also an assistant. We should get the best players available this year. That's what is needed more than anything.

The key to this inter-league campaign is that all of the "big 4" clubs have their coaches involved. That is massive. Paul Burnett is also an assistant. We should get the best players available this year. That's what is needed more than anything.
Couldn't of asked for a better result from where I'm sitting!! Hopefully all other coaches and players follow suit and put their hand up!!
Realistically, putting the best players together for a short period of time, the coaches main job is to get everyone on the same page and have league/player knowledge. I dont think getting an experienced external coach would improve this years model??

Williams was spoken to and white they had a few goes at. Barnett will be good and there is good support from other quality coaches so is a good start. Now the players need to do their thing on the big stage at deaken reserve!

Saint Thommo in the book today I believe. Still, at another game, after a free kick I also saw the ball rolled back on the ground past the receiving player and out of the field of play and, wait for it, no 50 metre penalty. For $177.00 is it too much to ask to be familiar with the most basic of rules?

Love it boys.. How bt u smoothy.. :):)
Would think lanky would take alot of positives out of the game. Scores level at 3/4 time against the reigning premiers who are stronger than last year, lanky a very new side and will be better for the run and will improve. Nagaz a top team and deserved their win today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back