KDFL June 07 -August 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

who do you think is going to win the league medal my prediction is robert osborne form tallygaroopna

Who???? No offence mate, generally when you have a team of good players( best, molisck, flappel). and the team arn't domanating the comp he properly will struggle. I like maso, he has had a consistant year. Gets out on his own, plays with flair. Hooda being out most of the year and winning plenty of games. And for a outsider stevey ras, is under the umpires nose all game and gets plenty of it.

Can any1 let me know why peter ralph didn t play on the weekend, they defiently missed him up forward. Could done with another marking target.
soz bout spelling errors, it seems to be a little contagious on this forum

any1 else a shot to win the medal?

Who???? No offence mate, generally when you have a team of good players( best, molisck, flappel). and the team arn't domanating the comp he properly will struggle. I like maso, he has had a consistant year. Gets out on his own, plays with flair. Hooda being out most of the year and winning plenty of games. And for a outsider stevey ras, is under the umpires nose all game and gets plenty of it.

Can any1 let me know why peter ralph didn t play on the weekend, they defiently missed him up forward. Could done with another marking target.
soz bout spelling errors, it seems to be a little contagious on this forum

any1 else a shot to win the medal?

I reckon that young Godsmark fellow may be a chance. Or did he do something silly earlier in the year and get weeks? Best & Fairest usually comes from the top 5 but with competitive teams outside the five this may not occur. Look forward to seeing you this Saturday Bunny Bill and I don't mind shouting free piss if you want to talk footy:D Mooroopna Man is your team a sleeper that people are discounting I guess the next 3 weeks will tell

I reckon that young Godsmark fellow may be a chance. Or did he do something silly earlier in the year and get weeks? Best & Fairest usually comes from the top 5 but with competitive teams outside the five this may not occur. Look forward to seeing you this Saturday Bunny Bill and I don't mind shouting free piss if you want to talk footy:D Mooroopna Man is your team a sleeper that people are discounting I guess the next 3 weeks will tell

Hi Dog,

I think there are some very high quality sides with a chance this year. I think Rushy could be a big chance, if they make it with their current team on the ground. We are still in a titanic struggle just to make it, so we are just taking each week as it comes. There are some massive games coming up which is fantastic for the competition. The top 4 sides have displayed awsome form during the season and all deserve their current positions. Also you can't discount Avenel who are sitting in the wings. Will be a high quality game versus VT this week.

nah mate godsmark slipped up. got a week early. Could come from someone out side but doubt it. here is the last ten years of winners
year name team premies position
1997 Lloyd O'Brien Undera undera
1998 Rohan Aldous Nagambie nag
1999 Rohan Aldous Nagambie nag
2000 Rohan Aldous Nagambie stanhope
2001 Andrew Thomas Lancaster lanky
2002 Jamie Waasdorp Rushworth ardy 4th
2003 Darryl Harrison Stanhope stanhope
2004 Tyson Sidebottom Tallyg rushy 6th
2005 Bradley Lowe Ardmona tally 4th
2006 Adam Molisak Tallygaroopna ardy 7th

can any1 help me finish this of, kdfl website only goes back to 04'

nah mate godsmark slipped up. got a week early. Could come from someone out side but doubt it. here is the last ten years of winners
year name team premies position
1997 Lloyd O'Brien Undera undera
1998 Rohan Aldous Nagambie nag
1999 Rohan Aldous Nagambie nag
2000 Rohan Aldous Nagambie stanhope
2001 Andrew Thomas Lancaster lanky
2002 Jamie Waasdorp Rushworth ardy 4th
2003 Darryl Harrison Stanhope stanhope
2004 Tyson Sidebottom Tallyg rushy 6th
2005 Bradley Lowe Ardmona tally 4th
2006 Adam Molisak Tallygaroopna ardy 7th

can any1 help me finish this of, kdfl website only goes back to 04'

Dick Martin from Yea won it in 1995 with 42 votes

Thats a fair achievement, sounds like he went alright.
where was yea on the ladder that year??? trying to establish how many players have won it, when there team was in the top 5.

Yea were runners-up in 1995 had a very good team they were stiff in the granny that Martin went down early with a knee injury and they got rolled in a good granny.

I bet you if some skinny lil p.oofter was mouthing of all day n came on to the ground n up to the player n still mouthed of i gaurantee he would get jobed regardless who the player was! hey lil shepgayboy i hear you hang round the lemnos footy ground toilets after dark, is'nt that where the queers meet up:cool:. ya redneck pillowbitter who cares what the albanion community thinks of pez.

Listen to me Fergz, you 2nd's hack, your tubby brother Pez approached the two boys as they walked across the ground,not as you suggested above so get it right son !.........p.s. My apolagies for using words with more than 4 letters and proper punctuation,hope you kept up :confused:.:thumbsu:.

was about to post this this morning but ride got here early( went to essendon v adelaide game), sorry to mention the great man again, but he didnt play yesterday, is that because they are going to sit out games and take them off his sentence? To be honest I would have thought there are only two ways this can go, he gets found not guilty on a technicalitity, 0 weeks, or he is found guilty and he gets 10+. thoughts?

AND THIS HOT OFF THE LOCAL PRESSES

ARDMONA full-forward Perry Meka, the 40-year-old obese footballer who allegedly played in the E.J. Whitten Legends game at Telstra Dome last month, will be represented by former AFL players' advocate Iain Findlay when he appeals against a six-match ban in Shepparton on Thursday.

Meka was charged with unbecoming conduct and faced the Kyabram and District league's tribunal behind closed doors last weekend. At least they tried to close the doors but Meka was so fat the only way he could fit in the room was to leave the doors open.

It is believed roly poly Meka was rubbed out for four matches for striking two young spectators during an altercation after the siren and another two matches for misleading the tribunal.

The two spectators denied they intimadated Meka. They spoke to media just after their milk break at the local kinder. One was heard to say "The wheels on the bus go round and round but they still are not as round as Perry". Apparently this was the comment made at the game last week which pushed Perry over the edge again. Meka said this was sledging at its worst and in his view the wheels on the bus are in fact more round than him. Perry said, "anyone would break with such provocation".

Meka requested a stay of sanction to enable him to play against lowly Merrigum today, but was denied.

Perry currently tips the scales at 350 kgs. The Guiness Book of Records are trying to contact him and place him in the book as the fattest player to ever grace a football field. This has also enraged Perry who threatened to eat the Guiness officials just as soon as he could work up enough momentum to chase them.

ARDMONA full-forward Perry Meka, the 40-year-old obese footballer who allegedly played in the E.J. Whitten Legends game at Telstra Dome last month, will be represented by former AFL players' advocate Iain Findlay when he appeals against a six-match ban in Shepparton on Thursday.

Meka was charged with unbecoming conduct and faced the Kyabram and District league's tribunal behind closed doors last weekend. At least they tried to close the doors but Meka was so fat the only way he could fit in the room was to leave the doors open.

It is believed roly poly Meka was rubbed out for four matches for striking two young spectators during an altercation after the siren and another two matches for misleading the tribunal.

The two spectators denied they intimadated Meka. They spoke to media just after their milk break at the local kinder. One was heard to say "The wheels on the bus go round and round but they still are not as round as Perry". Apparently this was the comment made at the game last week which pushed Perry over the edge again. Meka said this was sledging at its worst and in his view the wheels on the bus are in fact more round than him. Perry said, "anyone would break with such provocation".

Meka requested a stay of sanction to enable him to play against lowly Merrigum today, but was denied.

Perry currently tips the scales at 350 kgs. The Guiness Book of Records are trying to contact him and place him in the book as the fattest player to ever grace a football field. This has also enraged Perry who threatened to eat the Guiness officials just as soon as he could work up enough momentum to chase them.

surely even Perry would have to have a giggle at that.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listen to me Fergz, you 2nd's hack, your tubby brother Pez approached the two boys as they walked across the ground,not as you suggested above so get it right son !.........p.s. My apolagies for using words with more than 4 letters and proper punctuation,hope you kept up :confused:.:thumbsu:.
Listen to me zero2hero, sounds like your some sort of rap group with your "lil alias"! And i have got it right matey! Call me what you want SON, because it turns me on, a bit like your mum does!:D

Listen to me zero2hero, sounds like your some sort of rap group with your "lil alias"! And i have got it right matey! Call me what you want SON, because it turns me on, a bit like your mum does!:D
What ever you do Fergz NEVER leave Ardmona,you just wont fit in

There you go bringing up Meka again. Get over it, Wayde. By the way, it is time you got Tommy Reilly out of retirement. He would still go alright in your 2's.

This was purely accidental on my part, and I'm sorry that what I wrote at the end because it just brought this all up again like last night's dodgy curry, which was the last thing I wanted.

And just like actors that can't say McBeth before a performance (they say the Scottish Play instead, just like in that episode from Blackadder the Third), I will endeavor to do a similar thing here in regards to said individual.

And as far as Tommy Reilly goes, he's really busy with work during the winter, and is more involved with Junior Cricket (where he does an excellent job in) at Murch, but you're right he would still be able to hold his own in the two's.

Tips

LAnc vs VT - VT by 70 points, Millsy kick 10.
MUrch vs Yea - close game Murch too notch up another win by 5 goals.
Gig vs Rushy - Rushy will continue its good run by 8 goals.
NAg vs Stan - Stanny by 150points, if Aaron james play 200+
Merr vs Ardy - Ardy by 250 points, Turner to carve up and kick 10.
Und vs Tally - match of round, TAlly to reverse first round loss to undera. Tally by 6 goals.

Some pretty good predictions Juddy, in particular Mills to kick 10, Rushy to beat Gig by 8 goals (about spot on), and picking Murch..

The Rushy v Gig game was possibly the worst/ugliest game played all year. The ground was actually a bit boggy and a slight breeze was blowing. As has happened too often this year for us, we kicked inaccurately early, and they couldn't miss early. At one stage it was 9.15 to 6.0. Their imports played well, but the locals left a lot to be desired. Apparently it was one of the roo's best performances of the year and Canavan and the pres were spruiking that they're not far off it, but we played terrible, kicked terrible, and are 6th on the ladder (not top 3)..

Winterton was sensational, and is respected at Rushy the same way Hooter is respected at Stanhope, Tom Clarke doesn't get his dues and for a 17 year old is amazingly consistent, and big Daniel Lambden found some form, kicking 4 (2 set shots from outside the arc). Congrats to Undera, obviously had a big crack against Tally and realised the importance of the game - I guess they'd be aiming to win 2 of the next 3 (Stanhope, Ardy and us), to cement 5th spot. Like us, could pose some headaches if they make it. Avenel still a chance and it'd be good for the club, but I think it'd make the top 5 more interesting if us or undera were there..

On the wagon all week puffey dog and will even have salty soup for lunch on Saturday, make sure you have enough booze on the night

was about to post this this morning but ride got here early( went to essendon v adelaide game), sorry to mention the great man again, but he didnt play yesterday, is that because they are going to sit out games and take them off his sentence? To be honest I would have thought there are only two ways this can go, he gets found not guilty on a technicalitity, 0 weeks, or he is found guilty and he gets 10+. thoughts?

Was told Hank that the league have already dropped the extra 2 weeks he got (by the Avenel president himself ) So by this he only has 3 to go...
STRANGE dont you think....

Some pretty good predictions Juddy, in particular Mills to kick 10, Rushy to beat Gig by 8 goals (about spot on), and picking Murch..

The Rushy v Gig game was possibly the worst/ugliest game played all year. The ground was actually a bit boggy and a slight breeze was blowing. As has happened too often this year for us, we kicked inaccurately early, and they couldn't miss early. At one stage it was 9.15 to 6.0. Their imports played well, but the locals left a lot to be desired. Apparently it was one of the roo's best performances of the year and Canavan and the pres were spruiking that they're not far off it, but we played terrible, kicked terrible, and are 6th on the ladder (not top 3)..

Winterton was sensational, and is respected at Rushy the same way Hooter is respected at Stanhope, Tom Clarke doesn't get his dues and for a 17 year old is amazingly consistent, and big Daniel Lambden found some form, kicking 4 (2 set shots from outside the arc). Congrats to Undera, obviously had a big crack against Tally and realised the importance of the game - I guess they'd be aiming to win 2 of the next 3 (Stanhope, Ardy and us), to cement 5th spot. Like us, could pose some headaches if they make it. Avenel still a chance and it'd be good for the club, but I think it'd make the top 5 more interesting if us or undera were there..

So how long has Winterton been back, was it all over money owed that kept him away ?

How did Russmuson go get his normal bag of kicks ?
Same with Olsen how did he go ?

Was told Hank that the league have already dropped the extra 2 weeks he got (by the Avenel president himself ) So by this he only has 3 to go...
Very, if that is the case, why would they bother going to appeal, you'd be taking the 4 and fine tuning the body for a tilt at September surely.

your a w***er daryl why is everyone worried about perry for are stanhope an everyone worried cos he can win games of his own boot. why dont you worry about coaching your team to finals instead of whats goin on in the kdfl moron:D:D:D:D:D:D

At least they tried to close the doors but Meka was so fat the only way he could fit in the room was to leave the doors open.
...........Ah ok so he may be carrying abit of extra weight but i still dont get how u guys can b bagging him out when he is still kickin tons against 20yr + players that are ment to b "senior players"?His a good player full forward so get off his back and leave the bloke alone.Id b ashamed myself if i had a 40 yr old guy kicking all these goals on me!And in the end what ever happens at the tribunal his not the one making the decisions so plz just leave the bloke alone and get off the subject of him!And as for trash talking ardy,y is this?U think cos of one or two incounters u think all ardy ppl are bad and stuff like that,well i can tell u that u are way way off the mark!!!!!!!!
Just leave it cos its so getting old and annoying,thanx.

Very, if that is the case, why would they bother going to appeal, you'd be taking the 4 and fine tuning the body for a tilt at September surely.

he ready for september he is on 90goals remember how tuned does the body have to be an if perry doesnt get off ardmona have still got an awesome foward line centre line back line an midfield an the bench as well :thumbsu::thumbsu:

STRANGE no . . . . . . absolute bull$ hit YES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back