KDFL June 07 -August 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

he ready for september he is on 90goals remember how tuned does the body have to be an if perry doesnt get off ardmona have still got an awesome foward line centre line back line an midfield an the bench as well :thumbsu::thumbsu:

We can see who the w***er is on this forum, 2 posts back you could put a sentence togther and we could understand it Captain Catdog.

Then ya must have have a E or a bong and get all over the shop with ya words mate, get off what ever you are on because its not working.

your a w***er daryl why is everyone worried about perry for are stanhope an everyone worried cos he can win games of his own boot. why dont you worry about coaching your team to finals instead of whats goin on in the kdfl moron:D:D:D:D:D

Just interested in football in general mate, still haven't heard who you are buddy, going to step up to the plate so I can start some personal attacks on you over the internet;)
Calling someone a w***er, I used to do that when I was going to primary school too, before I realised its actually not an insult and that I actually was a w***er along with 99% of the male population:eek:

Just interested in football in general mate, still haven't heard who you are buddy, going to step up to the plate so I can start some personal attacks on you over the internet;)
Calling someone a w***er, I used to do that when I was going to primary school too, before I realised its actually not an insult and that I actually was a w***er along with 99% of the male population:eek:
Sorry catdog but here is something i have to agree with except it is 100% just the 1% are in the closet:D

So Hank, you went down to the footy on the weekend? You would've heard a lot of obscene language while you were in the crowd... Did it offend you? Or did you take some ear muffs like I guess everyone else on this forum does?

So Hank, you went down to the footy on the weekend? You would've heard a lot of obscene language while you were in the crowd... Did it offend you? Or did you take some ear muffs like I guess everyone else on this forum does?

Now you are just confusing me, Fergz. None of us have a problem with abuse coming from over the fence. Your mate does, hence the crap on this forum over the last couple of months. If he could handle being called fat without breaking into tears there would be no drama.

Just wondering, with only four games remaining what peoples thoughts are on who will win the league medal this year?????

You wonder why,ever heard of having a memory like an elephant,some people dont forget....Last year l went to the Lancaster v Ardy final at Avenel, and the foul mouth shit coming out of the Ardy reserves and spectators during the seniors was nothing short of a disgrace,to get respect you have to give respect.Time dosent heal everything...
You see fortyone if you go bak through all the post like this one you would'nt confuse yourself, bud.

So how long has Winterton been back, was it all over money owed that kept him away ?

How did Russmuson go get his normal bag of kicks ?
Same with Olsen how did he go ?

Not 100% sure of the money issue with Winterton, I do know parts of the story, but don't reckon it'd be too wise to mention too much on an open forum.. Put it this way, he hadn't played or trained since the 04 GF (18 months), and started in the one's for Ky and had over 20 possies in a losing side in his first game back, but decided to come back to Rushy about 3wks ago, on about half of what he was getting at Ky..

Rassmussen is having another excellent year, the lowest number of possies he's had in a game to date is 26, but he sat the last quarter on the bench. Darin Olsen is having his best year at the club - not necessarily getting mountains of it, but using it well and taking some great contested grabs.

Wanted to ask hank about a bloke who's come to Rushy from Tonny - Ricky Keirl - did he really play 2's at Tonny?? Been real good for us - tough, fit, great kick, slammed home 8 against murch the other week..

Not 100% sure of the money issue with Winterton, I do know parts of the story, but don't reckon it'd be too wise to mention too much on an open forum.. Put it this way, he hadn't played or trained since the 04 GF (18 months), and started in the one's for Ky and had over 20 posies in a losing side in his first game back, but decided to come back to Rushy about 3wks ago, on about half of what he was getting at Ky..

Rassmussen is having another excellent year, the lowest number of posies he's had in a game to date is 26, but he sat the last quarter on the bench. Darin Olsen is having his best year at the club - not necessarily getting mountains of it, but using it well and taking some great contested grabs.

Wanted to ask hank about a bloke who's come to Rushy from Tonny - Ricky Keirl - did he really play 2's at Tonny?? Been real good for us - tough, fit, great kick, slammed home 8 against murch the other week..

Rassmussen did his hamstring early in the game,well before half time and did not go back on, he also told a Gig player its not good. Olsen played on the wing and ya would not call it one of his better games i have seen him play a lot of games heaps better, Winterton played a great game would of had about 20 possies before half time, killed Gig all over the ground

Hayden Best (tally)
Jarrad Mason (Stan)
Andrew Thomas (Lan)

thats wat i think

VT - Mills (has had a few games with 6+ goals and 10+ contested marks)
- Walker, Macak & Marguglio have all had at least two or three match winning performances.
Stanhope - Auld, Grinton or Mason
Ardmona - Ferrari, Lowe or O'brien
Tallygaroopna - Best, Palmer, Molisak
Rushworth - Rassmussen, Lloyd
Undera - Stoerterbecker, Godsmark

I'll tip Godsmark to win, closely followed by Best then Mills

Some pretty good predictions Juddy, in particular Mills to kick 10, Rushy to beat Gig by 8 goals (about spot on), and picking Murch..

The Rushy v Gig game was possibly the worst/ugliest game played all year. The ground was actually a bit boggy and a slight breeze was blowing. As has happened too often this year for us, we kicked inaccurately early, and they couldn't miss early. At one stage it was 9.15 to 6.0. Their imports played well, but the locals left a lot to be desired. Apparently it was one of the roo's best performances of the year and Canavan and the pres were spruiking that they're not far off it, but we played terrible, kicked terrible, and are 6th on the ladder (not top 3)..

Winterton was sensational, and is respected at Rushy the same way Hooter is respected at Stanhope, Tom Clarke doesn't get his dues and for a 17 year old is amazingly consistent, and big Daniel Lambden found some form, kicking 4 (2 set shots from outside the arc). Congrats to Undera, obviously had a big crack against Tally and realised the importance of the game - I guess they'd be aiming to win 2 of the next 3 (Stanhope, Ardy and us), to cement 5th spot. Like us, could pose some headaches if they make it. Avenel still a chance and it'd be good for the club, but I think it'd make the top 5 more interesting if us or undera were there..

jez, must not be saying much bout hooder. I think its been mention on the forum that hooder was our best non played player and Fantastic club man. Last time i heard Danny was waiting for his pay from when it was thought that he was to payed whilst injuried.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

here we go guys, here is one for ya.

Defining moments this year, this my top 6.

1) Perry Mecca gets 6 weeks for striking two avenal supporters

2) Stanhopes shock loss to violet town, Only one for the year (including grandfinal):)

3) Tally's sex romp, there always has to be one every year! Anyone heard how Stu's doing...

4) Rushy's pub brawling, how did rushy handle that one. Could be scotty's last year. Trav and stevey r to take over

5) Been everywhere man, comes back to haunt the kdfl again, and again. oh yeah and again. how many times was that, oh and again.

6)Avenals shock to the top, got the dream run. could pull anything

please add

Rated him as a footballer, when fit and body is right would be starting onball in the ones, had injuries and wasn't always committed, at this point in his career KDL is probably a good fit for him, hopefully down the track he plays some more major league footy because he is good enough if he wants to.

We can see who the w***er is on this forum, 2 posts back you could put a sentence togther and we could understand it Captain Catdog.

Then ya must have have a E or a bong and get all over the shop with ya words mate, get off what ever you are on because its not working.
Gazza22 sure your not the one who has had a eccy or a bong, have have another read read what you wrote wrote:p.

Gazza22 sure your not the one who has had a eccy or a bong, have have another read read what you wrote wrote:p.

Hey FERGZ got me on that one , but a normal person would of worked out it was HAD, that last sentence in your post sounds just like you when ya talk with ya stutter on ya sad lip:rolleyes:

hey dogs day, how are ya mate. sorry bout last night. Trying to find a place in the team for me. least call it a tie

Good Golly Jax.. Didn't hear about that one.:eek: I bet that went down a treat.

Im sure that wasnt one of Willy's finest moments but yes it did happen and hence he fits in well at Ardy,wonder what the Ardy posters think of this one,knowing the blokes that they are this would also be acceptable but they would probably have a different view l spose..

Im sure that wasnt one of Willy's finest moments but yes it did happen and hence he fits in well at Ardy,wonder what the Ardy posters think of this one,knowing the blokes that they are this would also be acceptable but they would probably have a different view l spose..
That happened when he was at Murch Jax, so doesn't mean anything to the Ardy faithful as they have got him on the straight and narrow now and he has turned over a new lease on life!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back