KDFL June 07 -August 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

I'd be careful Captain and FERGZ.... Jax used to be able to pack a pretty mean one in his day......

Alright lads enoughs enough, Meka has only 2 weeks, he got a good advocate who has obviously done an outstanding job and whats done is done. No used crying over spilt milk..... Good luck to Meka and Ardmona for the remainder of the season....

Tips for this round:

Lancaster v murchison (55pts)
Yea v Girgarre (36pts)
Rushworth v Nagambie (84pts)
Stanhope v Merrigum (170pts)
Ardmona v Undera (24pts)
Avenel v Violet Town (36pts)

He pretty tough mouthin off over the computer shows how much off a hero he is

I'd be careful Captain and FERGZ.... Jax used to be able to pack a pretty mean one in his day......

Alright lads enoughs enough, Meka has only 2 weeks, he got a good advocate who has obviously done an outstanding job and whats done is done. No used crying over spilt milk..... Good luck to Meka and Ardmona for the remainder of the season....

Yeah, i still pack a mean 1. Pez back for a chance to kick his hundred, hows that for a big old man, still blitzing all the younger slimmer defenders!!! C'MON PEZZA!!!:thumbsu:

Friday, 3rd August 2007

Meka ban reduced to two Ardmona's Perry Meka will be back playing for the Cats next week after successfully appealing a sixweek ban.
The full-forward's sentence was sensationally reduced to just two weeks last night at a Victorian Country Football League appeals hearing held in Shepparton.
Meka was suspended for unbecoming conduct by a Kyabram District Football League independent tribunal two weeks ago, given four weeks for striking two Avenel spectators and two matches for misleading the tribunal.
It took 31/2 hours for the panel to reach its decision, after Meka enlisted the services of high profiled AFL advocate Iain Findlay.
Meka has served one of the two-week penalty and will round out his ban tomorrow against Undera, making him eligible to play in round 18 against Tallygaroopna.
"Justice was done," Meka said after the hearing.
"I admitted that I hit one with an open hand and said `get out of my face' and I got two weeks which I absolutely accept."
Meka said measures needed to be put in place to ensure players aren't victimised on the field.
"The fact that they came and ran on the ground to me, it needs to be looked at," he said.
The previous six-match suspension could have ended Meka's season, with the Cats having to reach at least a preliminary final for him to take the field again.
Currently in second, if Ardmona was to finish top two and win a second semi, he would have been unable to play in the grand final.
...!

Yeah, i still pack a mean 1. Pez back for a chance to kick his hundred, hows that for a big old man, still blitzing all the younger slimmer defenders!!! C'MON PEZZA!!!:thumbsu:

He hasn't played against me yet..... lucky for him i was injured.... ;) haha wot do you think Jax? Me vs Perry good match up or would he have me covered for size by one or two pounds?

about time the tribunal or whatever shit it is has made the right decision in the meka case, which by the way has made history......

and perry has a special message to all you blokes out there that have bagged him .............hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the ton is on the way and stay beautiful people

shep boy suck me of

about time the tribunal or whatever shit it is has made the right decision in the meka case, which by the way has made history......

and perry has a special message to all you blokes out there that have bagged him .............hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

shep boy suck me of
Go to lemnos footy ground toilets after dark & shepboy will happily do it

shep boy suck me of
Just spoke to a guy that was at the league meeting Wednsday night and he recons that Ardmona havent even payed their players rego yet and the league exective have stepped in and payed it for them. can anyone confirm this

Just spoke to a guy that was at the league meeting Wednsday night and he recons that Ardmona havent even payed their players rego yet and the league exective have stepped in and payed it for them. can anyone confirm this

This is not the first time. When Ardy almost disappeared a couple of years ago, the League coughed up the VCFL fees and League affiliation fees just to keep them going. To the best of my (limited) knowledge, this was never paid back. I also believe Ardy still owes some money from 2006. They are not the only club that has been helped out, though.

Pretty sure it's been an ongoing problem

Friday, 3rd August 2007

Meka ban reduced to two Ardmona's Perry Meka will be back playing for the Cats next week after successfully appealing a sixweek ban.
The full-forward's sentence was sensationally reduced to just two weeks last night at a Victorian Country Football League appeals hearing held in Shepparton.
Meka was suspended for unbecoming conduct by a Kyabram District Football League independent tribunal two weeks ago, given four weeks for striking two Avenel spectators and two matches for misleading the tribunal.
It took 31/2 hours for the panel to reach its decision, after Meka enlisted the services of high profiled AFL advocate Iain Findlay.
Meka has served one of the two-week penalty and will round out his ban tomorrow against Undera, making him eligible to play in round 18 against Tallygaroopna.
"Justice was done," Meka said after the hearing.
"I admitted that I hit one with an open hand and said `get out of my face' and I got two weeks which I absolutely accept."
Meka said measures needed to be put in place to ensure players aren't victimised on the field.
"The fact that they came and ran on the ground to me, it needs to be looked at," he said.
The previous six-match suspension could have ended Meka's season, with the Cats having to reach at least a preliminary final for him to take the field again.
Currently in second, if Ardmona was to finish top two and win a second semi, he would have been unable to play in the grand final.

Didn't he first state in the Shep news when it all started that he denied doing "anything" at all.? What about the oldest "child" that he gave the left jab to the face with.?? Ian Findlay must have forgotten to mention that one for Pezza...:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't he first state in the Shep news when it all started that he denied doing "anything" at all.? What about the oldest "child" that he gave the left jab to the face with.?? Ian Findlay must have forgotten to mention that one for Pezza...:thumbsdown:

Of course he would "absolutely accept" getting two weeks for hitting a spectator (a minor at that), who wouldn't!
If you new you were only going to get two weeks for dotting a smart ass 16 year old spectator who wouldnt accept that, its a wonder their isnt more of it. Good on the VCFL for setting such a great standard for our society to live up to, look out the next smart ass 16yr old that gives abuse, you may now be very close to fair game according to the VCFL, fits in well with a society that know frowns upon even smacking your own kids:confused::thumbsdown:

Not 100% sure of the money issue with Winterton, I do know parts of the story, but don't reckon it'd be too wise to mention too much on an open forum.. Put it this way, he hadn't played or trained since the 04 GF (18 months), and started in the one's for Ky and had over 20 possies in a losing side in his first game back, but decided to come back to Rushy about 3wks ago, on about half of what he was getting at Ky..

hey tav sorry to tell you but he played in 05 and when i saw him play got carved up by the best player in the KDL which is B.Gray. Look old mate don't try and compare him to hoota cause he isn't half the player he is!:thumbsdown:

Who is going to be the lucky full back that plays against stanhope next week. I hope you have your weetbix, nutri gain, steroids, you might need anything you can get, to stop the big man in his first game of the year. :D

[quote.

Should been at the game at the weekend talk about hart undera could not miss and ardmona couldn't get the ball inside fifty, 4 goals down in the last they show what heart is about.

Onya ARDY keeping the fans happy:):):)

[quote.

Should been at the game at the weekend talk about hart undera could not miss and ardmona couldn't get the ball inside fifty, 4 goals down in the last they show what heart is about.

Onya ARDY keeping the fans happy:):):)

But Ardy kicked 9 goals to 2 in the last quarter to win by 34 points.

Is there a purpose for your post?

But Ardy kicked 9 goals to 2 in the last quarter to win by 34 points.

Is there a purpose for your post?
It had to happen sooner or later, two Ardy supporters having a crack at each other now:D
you have been struggling of late Rowey, believe snipper is pumping up the tyres of the Ardy boys for their heart (or HART) that they showed in the last 1/4 to get up

It had to happen sooner or later, two Ardy supporters having a crack at each other now:D
you have been struggling of late Rowey, believe snipper is pumping up the tyres of the Ardy boys for their heart (or HART) that they showed in the last 1/4 to get up

Yeah, to be honest I don't know who the Ardy people are on here anymore or how the team is going that much lately.

shep boy suck me of

Hey javo your really letting Ardmona down in the spelling stakes. Fair enough you've cleary had the last laugh but far out what does "suck me of" mean? Deadset DEADHEAD!

Just call this number if your not sure OF the spelling 1300 6555 06

Hey javo your really letting Ardmona down in the spelling stakes. Fair enough you've cleary had the last laugh but far out what does "suck me of" mean? Deadset DEADHEAD!

Just call this number if your not sure OF the spelling 1300 6555 06
Did'nt realise this forum is a spelling contest. Is their a reason you call yourself slush puppy?

shep boy suck me of

Perry got two weeks for hitting a 16 year old.

All it means is Perry is as big a coward as he always was, just like you.

All Albanians know he is a dog. He has proven it once again. His nick name should be "Baaaa Baaa" for his cowardice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back