KDFL June 07 -August 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

You are a f.uckwit mate. Thats all you tossers on here have been doing lately, Moaning about ardy. Hows the form of the clubs that had to hold a special little girls dibber dobber meeting at stanhope, You weak as piss morons, Get a life. I notice sev cortese mentioned something bout violet town... Anyone care to elaborate??

I had heard a whisper week ago of this taking place. It's a tough one I spose but if ya not paid up Im not 100% sure of the legal coverage re: insurances etc or if there is a policy from the KDFL for clubs doing it financially tough to be able to offer some form of assistance.

As an Ardy person what do you reckon should happen, am I right in assuming this is not a once off? Maybe the other KDFL clubs let it slide this time but then make a commitment during the upcoming off season and put it in writing to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Hats off to your playing group - they are obviously united and driven by the hope of another flag to continually front up week in week out and not take a cent - especially when u see the talent on the list that could be getting a good quid elsewhere.

I had heard a whisper week ago of this taking place. It's a tough one I spose but if ya not paid up Im not 100% sure of the legal coverage re: insurances etc or if there is a policy from the KDFL for clubs doing it financially tough to be able to offer some form of assistance.

As an Ardy person what do you reckon should happen, am I right in assuming this is not a once off? Maybe the other KDFL clubs let it slide this time but then make a commitment during the upcoming off season and put it in writing to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Hats off to your playing group - they are obviously united and driven by the hope of another flag to continually front up week in week out and not take a cent - especially when u see the talent on the list that could be getting a good quid elsewhere.
Not sure if its a once off i just turn up to play footy i dont get in on the financial stuff. If they cant pay it (which i cant see why not) i think like you said put it up to them in the offseason you cant just kick a team out of the finals when they have worked so hard to get there.

Doona - wipe that smile of your face and take the tongue out of your cheek?:)

Tips

Lancaster vs Nagambie - Lancaster by 38 points.

Yea vs Merrigum - Merrigum in an upset by 25 points.

Rushworth vs Undera - big game, match of the round, Rushworth by 16 points.

Stanhope vs Tallygaroopna - Stanhope too strong by 35 points.

Avenel vs Girgarre - another good game, but Avenel should win by 20 points.

Violet Town vs Murchison - Millsy 8, VT by 110 points.

Lancaster v Nagambie (24pts)
Yea vs Merrigum (5pts)
Rushworth vs Undera (1pt)
Stanhope vs Tallygaroopna (22pts)
Avenel vs Girgarre (35pts)
Violet Town vs Murchison (85pts) - Bodycoat 5, R Smyth 4, Z Economou 3

You are a f.uckwit mate. Thats all you tossers on here have been doing lately, Moaning about ardy. Hows the form of the clubs that had to hold a special little girls dibber dobber meeting at stanhope, You weak as piss morons, Get a life. I notice sev cortese mentioned something bout violet town... Anyone care to elaborate??

Oh really? Well. your homosexual tendancies are irrelevant to the discussion so I wont mention them. To each his own I say.

I dont care about Ardy so much. Boring as b.atshit team to watch. With the fat bellied clown at full forward at least it gives us all a good laugh. :)

According to today's Shepp News, VT were three days late with the money.

Spoke to VT Person about this and he told me that no fees were owed to the KDFL, it was the VCFL account, without VT knowing KDFL paid it for them, apparently VT & VCFL had an issue early in the year and this was a sort of protest, don't think theres too much wrong with their finances.
I tell you straight i no personally that all money was paid up by 8 weeks ago. An if we ARDMONA i mean were sittin on the bottom of the ladder you peanuts would not have a word to say so it proves you are all morons so get over it pecker head:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh really? Well. your homosexual tendancies are irrelevant to the discussion so I wont mention them. To each his own I say.

I dont care about Ardy so much. Boring as b.atshit team to watch. With the fat bellied clown at full forward at least it gives us all a good laugh. :)
It must hurt you that ARDMONA is still goin to play finals you are the 1 that should be starved of oxygen you waste of space

HOMOSEXUAL TENDANCIES?? Your the one with it on your mind you twit. No-one wants you to come watch anyway you fool, So get over it.

Lancaster v Nagambie (24pts)
Yea vs Merrigum (5pts)
Rushworth vs Undera (1pt)
Stanhope vs Tallygaroopna (22pts)
Avenel vs Girgarre (35pts)
Violet Town vs Murchison (85pts) - Bodycoat 5, R Smyth 4, Z Economou 3

These would be kicks your referring to not goals l would suspect Bodzy:D

You are all weak as piss you don't like Ardmona cos we are hard at the footy if you dont like the hard stuff go an find another sport b.itch. every team supporters are all the same there no different to the ardy supporters

The only other group of people that have that kind of attitude are drug addicts "don't blame me, it's everyone else's fault, they're all against us, wah wah, wah", Spare Me:thumbsdown::rolleyes:.

And like what they tell you in AA "The first step in fixing your problem, is acknowleging that you have a problem".

We don't hate you because you play it tough (it's a contact sport after all), it's because of what you do both on and off the field that so disgusts us.

Tough football is showing courage above and beyond the norm (hard tackling, putting your head over the ball, when you know you're going to get hurt, etc, like what Paul Kelly used to do for the Swans), what Ardmona does with their sniping and cheap shots is an anathema to that, and to those things that we love about footy.

I tell you straight i no personally that all money was paid up by 8 weeks ago. An if we ARDMONA i mean were sittin on the bottom of the ladder you peanuts would not have a word to say so it proves you are all morons so get over it pecker head:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

And this is the sort of arrogant West Coast Eagles style attitude that most decent people here despise, Ardmona is not above the law (even though you may think so), and if you were down in the cellar, I would still think the same way.

Why is it fair that the rest of the other clubs who pay their fees on time, get no benefit in doing so, whilst Ardmona instead of paying those fees, virtually goes and buys players with that money, and says to the league, "Don't worry we'll pay it later".

This situation is grossly unfair to those who do the right thing by the league, and the most disgusting thing about this is that the KDFL has virtually given you a free pass to do this "creative accounting".

And let's be serious, if it wasn't for that article in "The Age", Sev Cortese and his merry men, would've let you get away with it again, and it was only due to pressure from the Media (it's role being to shine a light on the truth), that led to this current situation with you having to pay your fees LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE, and that Fergz was the main point of that meeting at Stanhope a few days ago, and not some conspiracy theory that you guys have concocted.

Remember the league bailed you out a few years ago (when most sane, decent and intelligent people would have done the opposite), so if you guys were smart, I would be keeping your heads down and not to try to bite off the hand that feeds you.

Considering that over the past few months, this site has been about Ardmona and nothing else (to which I myself, have greatly contributed to), I was wondering what everybody's opinions were about Yea possibly moving to the Yarra Valley Mountain District Football League Division Two next season.

Because according to the Under 18's web page, Yea's committee members, players & supporters voted on it last Thursday after training, and considering that the KDFL you would imagine wouldn't be fighting too hard in keeping them (and for the rest of the clubs, that would be glad that they don't have to go to Yea anymore), they look set to join Alexandra & Thornton/Eildon in 2008, which should be a fait accompli, considering that the YVMDFL want them on board.

And that means that we have a 12 team competition in 2008, that should even out some of the discrepencies with the draw, whilst retaining a Final 5.

And as far as we're concerned, a 12 team competition would be a good fit for the KDFL, and would be a lot fairer for all member clubs.

If that is true, I wish the Tigers the best of luck in their new league, and also that the YVMDFL proves a happier home then the KDFL has proven to be, and that they find the success they deserve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and that Fergz was the main point of that meeting at Stanhope a few days ago, and not some conspiracy theory that you guys have concocted.

Remember the league bailed you out a few years ago (when most sane, decent and intelligent people would have done the opposite), so if you guys were smart, I would be keeping your heads down and not to try to bite off the hand that feeds you.
Who said conspiracy theory old timer??? I said they had a special little girls dibber dobbing session. I bet you were apart of it or you most likely forgotten already

It must hurt you that ARDMONA is still goin to play finals you are the 1 that should be starved of oxygen you waste of space

Gee your brave for a grub.

Euthanansia would be appropriate for you and the Ardmona supporters. Stinking dogs that they are.

Gutless girlyboy.

HOMOSEXUAL TENDANCIES?? Your the one with it on your mind you twit. No-one wants you to come watch anyway you fool, So get over it.

Look, if you are gay be proud. Dont hide in the closet. I fully support such brave actions on your part. if only the other Ardmona supporters were as brave.

Good on you.

Nice dress to by the way.

The only other group of people that have that kind of attitude are drug addicts "don't blame me, it's everyone else's fault, they're all against us, wah wah, wah", Spare Me:thumbsdown::rolleyes:.

And like what they tell you in AA "The first step in fixing your problem, is acknowleging that you have a problem".

We don't hate you because you play it tough (it's a contact sport after all), it's because of what you do both on and off the field that so disgusts us.

Tough football is showing courage above and beyond the norm (hard tackling, putting your head over the ball, when you know you're going to get hurt, etc, like what Paul Kelly used to do for the Swans), what Ardmona does with their sniping and cheap shots is an anathema to that, and to those things that we love about footy.

They think they are tough because they are snipers. In fact, sniping the Ardmona way is a bigger display of cowardice than taking a short step.

Dogs on the field and off. The Ardmona way. And they have such a good teacher Perry "Woof Woof" Meka.

He says "I'll show you how its done. Bring me some 10 year olds!".

Gutless rat.

Look, if you are gay be proud. Dont hide in the closet. I fully support such brave actions on your part. if only the other Ardmona supporters were as brave.

Good on you.

Nice dress to by the way.
HAHAHA your a twit mate. Your the one that hangs round the lemnos footy ground toilets with rob scott, C.ocksucker:eek:.

Gee your brave for a grub.

Euthanansia would be appropriate for you and the Ardmona supporters. Stinking dogs that they are.

Gutless girlyboy.
The only stinking dog round here is your MUM mate she had a bad stench coming from her p.... last night, can you come and pick her up right now she needs a shower:p.

Keep tellin your self lies an you believe it your self

And this is the sort of arrogant West Coast Eagles style attitude that most decent people here despise, Ardmona is not above the law (even though you may think so), and if you were down in the cellar, I would still think the same way.

Why is it fair that the rest of the other clubs who pay their fees on time, get no benefit in doing so, whilst Ardmona instead of paying those fees, virtually goes and buys players with that money, and says to the league, "Don't worry we'll pay it later".

This situation is grossly unfair to those who do the right thing by the league, and the most disgusting thing about this is that the KDFL has virtually given you a free pass to do this "creative accounting".

And let's be serious, if it wasn't for that article in "The Age", Sev Cortese and his merry men, would've let you get away with it again, and it was only due to pressure from the Media (it's role being to shine a light on the truth), that led to this current situation with you having to pay your fees LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE, and that Fergz was the main point of that meeting at Stanhope a few days ago, and not some conspiracy theory that you guys have concocted.

FERGZ to win league medal in the 2's is that why he was a topic. You just wish you could be at ARDMONA but we don't except sooky little b.itches that talk behind backs if you had something against ARDMONA why don't you talk to them instead of holding a mothers club meeting it was waste of time in the end an it backfired on all your asses:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back