KDFL June 07 -August 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

There are a few boys they can put on Aaron james, just remember he is only human, He is alot fatter than perry so all that has to be done is jump over him all day as he is to fat to make a lead and leave the goalsquare
James is a lot Fatter than Meka????????:rolleyes: WTF.. He must be F.arkin huge:eek:

head he is huge , but can still move , he kicked 10 goals 8 , stanhope ran like a team , great team to watch , left tally standing flat footed.

James is a lot Fatter than Meka????????:rolleyes: WTF.. He must be F.arkin huge:eek:

There are a few boys they can put on Aaron james, just remember he is only human, He is alot fatter than perry so all that has to be done is jump over him all day as he is to fat to make a lead and leave the goalsquare

fergz , we he will be very hard for ardy to match up to , dan wouldnt be strong enough and to slow , Freeman maybe , bit still not strong enough ,
good luck , but i think they will beat ya , if they play like they did on saturday prob beat ardy by 10 - 12 goals

I think he is a fair size header, may have to get some oldtimers back to man him up, in fact I think P fulton may have been warming up yesty, getting ready for a comeback:):):)
I don't think anyone would have got a kick on pete satty night was in fair form

i was around the sunbury roos wen jamesy was there last year and u wouldnt even put meka in the same league as James, and thats saying something when meka is leading our goal kicking, he's quicker, taller, smarter then meka, only person iv seen beat him is the umpires

on another note, i also believe would should bring pedro fulton back, if not for his footy, least for he's continued support of a bar..

i was around the sunbury roos wen jamesy was there last year and u wouldnt even put meka in the same league as James, and thats saying something when meka is leading our goal kicking, he's quicker, taller, smarter then meka, only person iv seen beat him is the umpires

on another note, i also believe would should bring pedro fulton back, if not for his footy, least for he's continued support of a bar..

Is this the bloke that played in the legends game? How can you compare, Let Aaron play the whole year and he would destroy this bloke!

Watched James for the first time on Saturday and i was surprised on how well he moves for a giant. Tally had two on him most of the day but this just allowed Sheers and Hansford to do as they pleased. There were a few small spotfires during the match and it was interesting to see when James coat hangered a Tally bloke (not intentional - he just couldn't reach low enough to get the poor guy anywhere else) that no one from Tally wanted to fly the flag - he is that big.

Watched James for the first time on Saturday and i was surprised on how well he moves for a giant. Tally had two on him most of the day but this just allowed Sheers and Hansford to do as they pleased. There were a few small spotfires during the match and it was interesting to see when James coat hangered a Tally bloke (not intentional - he just couldn't reach low enough to get the poor guy anywhere else) that no one from Tally wanted to fly the flag - he is that big.

yeh he is tht big, and he is known to be able to stick up for himself too..
would love him and meka to have a one on one in the goal square..

football wise he is three classes above any forward in our league

Hope ya had a great day, Dogs day. i had to go to the out-laws. So i missed out. Pretty sore but nothing that will keep me out of terry's training antics at training. How did you fair up on the weekend???

I think you are mixing her up with Sadi Meka. He has no balls like his son. But he does have that other thing that stinks. Like your mouth in fact. Be proud of your gayness.

hey ******** dont involve family and names of family members you scumbag......how rude of you ******** he is a 80 year old man your talking about. real scum go low like that

seriously need to have a hard look at yourself and your life w***er

hey ******** dont involve family and names of family members you scumbag......how rude of you ******** he is a 80 year old man your talking about. real scum go low like that

seriously need to have a hard look at yourself and your life w***er

If someone wants to have a go at my dead mother and call her a whore, then the living are fair game as well.

Now rack off to your cesspool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If someone wants to have a go at my dead mother and call her a whore, then the living are fair game as well.

Now rack off to your cesspool.

in that regard i understand your point, but in saying that 2 wrongs dont make a right now do they?????

how about get over it and move on to footy talk like serious footy talk

and by the way i no who you are i narrowed it down now thanks for that information

in that regard i understand your point, but in saying that 2 wrongs dont make a right now do they?????

how about get over it and move on to footy talk like serious footy talk

and by the way i no who you are i narrowed it down now thanks for that information

OK, I like others have had enough of it.

Come and see me at the xhami on Friday. And you dont know who I am but I know who you are. Especially with the fiance talk.

As for Aaron James, I found a photo of him on a Collingwood web site

http://p100.ezboard.com/ftheouterfrm56.showMessage?topicID=2721.topic

Oh, but I will:rolleyes:, and anyway shouldn't you be talking about your next game instead of engaging in this hopelessly one-sided battle of wits, because I sometimes, possess solid debating skills (I was involved in Debating when I was in High School), and whining like a schoolboy makes for a poor rebuttal, and every post you make here sulking about me, because you can't provide a decent contradictory position proves how untenable your whole argument is.

So instead of arguing with me, I (and probably everyone else here), would much rather read about who Ardmona's going to put on Aaron James on Saturday ?, and what will be the make up of the final 5 when the Home & Away Season is done and dusted.

I think that, in this regard, you can provide a great insight about this, and I for one would like to read it.

P.S
I'm not backing down, I just wish to end this pointless argument.
you just have to wait an see who goes Aaron James he is not unstopable

He would want to be good for $1000 a game including finals as i heard today and maybe getting paid for every goal as well. A lot of money just to win a flag I might have to go and watch him play this weekend can any one tell me if its played at Stanhope or Ardmona

Aaron james is only human people.... "The bigger they are the harder they fall".... Trust me, that saying is for real...

He would want to be good for $1000 a game including finals as i heard today and maybe getting paid for every goal as well. A lot of money just to win a flag I might have to go and watch him play this weekend can any one tell me if its played at Stanhope or Ardmona
PLAYED AT ARDMONA.. STANHOPE NEED TO PAY OUT THE BIG DOLLARS AFTER CHOKING IN THE PAST TWO GRANDFINALS

Now thats a pretty big post by our latest big footy debutante!!!

Id be doubtful on that figure mate, Aaron didn't have a lot of options re: footy in 2007 and Stanhope provided that chance and bolstered their flag hopes at the same time. Any club in a similar situation would do the same surely, just as I did for my club.

Think it's 20 goals in two outings against finals contenders which aint a bad start - whatever it does cost them is irrelevant if they win the season decider . . . . . then it becomes money well spent IMO.

Now thats a pretty big post by our latest big footy debutante!!!

Id be doubtful on that figure mate, Aaron didn't have a lot of options re: footy in 2007 and Stanhope provided that chance and bolstered their flag hopes at the same time. Any club in a similar situation would do the same surely, just as I did for my club.

Think it's 20 goals in two outings against finals contenders which aint a bad start - whatever it does cost them is irrelevant if they win the season decider . . . . . then it becomes money well spent IMO.

Thats fair enough Doona just putting out there what i heard today I don't follow any kdl club just local footy in general but this sounds like this game will be worth watching Im looking forward to Meka V's James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back