KDFL Oct 06 -Feb 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

If he gets fit he'll go well up there, esp if he can swap with someone who can move a bit

Oh, and yeah doona, I know a little bit about the coach up there now, not that close, but have pllayed against him and know his brother really well....can play

You saying I cant move crazy??

ha ha....your prob right!

12/2/2007010410SHINER, Ricki Avenel2003 > PlayerWorkSafe VCFL > Goulburn Valley FL > EuroaApproved
yipee

just got the info rattrays job fell through at barooga, been offered a job at VT concrete works taken it and signed as a violet town footballer for 2007.
is this true?
i'm a signed up member not sure whether this is good for footy or not, shouldnt he be a swan through and through what do you think about that all you avenel peanuts! :D

just got the info rattrays job fell through at barooga, been offered a job at VT concrete works taken it and signed as a violet town footballer for 2007.
is this true?
i'm a signed up member not sure whether this is good for footy or not, shouldnt he be a swan through and through what do you think about that all you avenel peanuts! :D

load of bullsh*t nicnat, if this is true il cut off my left testicle!
(lost my right on last bet)
tracking some good woman at the moment with that beautiful face of his!:thumbsdown:

is this true?

peanuts thats true!
rattray a cashew!
shiners a beer nut!

all you people out there on this segment, compettion is ahead, put down after the first 6 rounds your ladder and short reason for position to prove your worth on this thread.
we will check in 3 months time to see what your credability is like.

i will kick it off!

tally- recruited super in the off season!
stanhope- proffesional club always there abouts.
ardmona- premiers proven performers.
Violet Town - recruited plenty
Rushy - quiet achievers should have won flag by now
Lancaster - Sheep fu ckers had there chance
Undera - maken up numbers
Nagambie - Coached well plenty of young talent - not ready
Yea - Old and slow if Polly dos'nt play centre ...........gone
Merrigum - pleasure to play I could get a game with them
Murch - No spitter (Willy peanut sanders) should be a plus, should recruit well............good luck the grasshoppers
Avenel - In fighting has fu*ked them from finishing above 12th, nothings changed, should be relagated to benalla and district 6th side!
gigarre - Goooooooooooooooooone!!!!

if your good enough, better that.
i've played just for your sake doona kdfl gvfl bdfl hdfl cgfl ncfl and just finished after 25 years of senior football (for you avenel people so much for the nappies)

all you people out there on this segment, compettion is ahead, put down after the first 6 rounds your ladder and short reason for position to prove your worth on this thread.
we will check in 3 months time to see what your credability is like.

i will kick it off!

Murch - No spitter (Willy peanut sanders) should be a plus, should recruit well............good luck the grasshoppers
Avenel - In fighting has fu*ked them from finishing above 12th, nothings changed, should be relagated to benalla and district 6th side!

i've played just for your sake doona kdfl gvfl bdfl hdfl cgfl ncfl and just finished after 25 years of senior football (for you avenel people so much for the nappies)

Stanhope - best side last two years by far until GF day, surely get it right this year.
Ardmona - will probably be as good as last year, the addition of Sanders will help but will the drive be there to go all the way again.
Tallygaroopna - excellent recruiting of a couple of quality GV players will see them rise up the ladder again.
Violet Town - Finished year off well last year, recruiting has been good with some local products returning with GV experience undr their belt.
Rushworth - good core group of players and some excellent youngsters who have had a solid year or two undre their belts, should play finals.
Undera - recruited well and should knock of a couple of finals contenders if they don't make it.
Yea - lost some quality, wont make it but should cause some headaches at home.
Lancaster
Rest will be making up the numbers.

Bit of a footy ******** are we?
Loyalty knows no boundaries.....except the almighty dollar??
Or was it that you kept on getting the arse from places???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stanhope - best side last two years by far until GF day, surely get it right this year.
Ardmona - will probably be as good as last year, the addition of Sanders will help but will the drive be there to go all the way again.
Tallygaroopna - excellent recruiting of a couple of quality GV players will see them rise up the ladder again.
Violet Town - Finished year off well last year, recruiting has been good with some local products returning with GV experience undr their belt.
Rushworth - good core group of players and some excellent youngsters who have had a solid year or two undre their belts, should play finals.
Undera - recruited well and should knock of a couple of finals contenders if they don't make it.
Yea - lost some quality, wont make it but should cause some headaches at home.
Lancaster
Rest will be making up the numbers.

No way in the world Undera and Yea will be ahead of Lancy. I haven't seen the draw at all but unless Lancy play all the top sides in the first 6 I can't see them dropping behind these two teams. As for the others - probably none deserve to win a game but I guess they have to play each other at some point. Bit of a shame that there is potentially 4 or 5 teams fighting for the wooden spoon - Avenel could be the darkhorse if they can sort out their off-field crap and their recruits are ok. They should be able to beat Merrigum, Gig, Murch and Naggas - these teams would have trouble beating a dead horse with a stick.

i've played just for your sake doona kdfl gvfl bdfl hdfl cgfl ncfl and just finished after 25 years of senior football

doona give us your stats on how many games you have played and coached because after readin these posts for the last 12 months you seem to know more about football than the great roland crosby!
broadford have always been and always will be known as a bunch of hit merchants!
i know you and you are as soft as they come, i once kicked 5 snagga rolls in 15 minutes on you i cant believe people follow you on these threads!
your ******** is all over this and the kdfl website but no-one rates you, us avenel people are sick and tired of you backing every football club that you've ever been involved in.
stick it where the sun dont shine.
GO SWANIES 07

p.s poach from other areas moron.

Im confused jaxbac#13, dunno what Ive done mate but you're killing me at the minute . . . . . hows that for a pay out on the HDFL thread lads :confused:

I'm shattered to think that "us" Avenel people that you speak of are sick of me, dont rate me etc etc. Didn't think I had made too many enemies in life, surround yourself in good people and good things will happen, thats what I try and go by but maybe this time Ive got it wrong.

Was never tough, never a hit merchant, yes I am quite a softie and that day you kicked 5 on me from full back was the biggest hiding I ever got on a footy field. So much that I reckon I played 2-3 games after that.

Obviously you're on the committee to have such power to air the feelings of the majority, if thats the case that I've rubbed your club the wrong way then I apologise & I wish you all well and just hope for those long time Swans followers that the club can regain some success sooner rather than later.

:( A shattered Doona out . . . . . .

My prediction for the top five

Lancaster
Tally
Ardmona
Stanhope
Violet Town

Lancaster to be the standout club led by the best playing coach in KDFL. Tally, Ardy and Stanhope only other real contenders.

My prediction for the top five

Lancaster
Tally
Ardmona
Stanhope
Violet Town

Lancaster to be the standout club led by the best playing coach in KDFL. Tally, Ardy and Stanhope only other real contenders.

The big sleeper is Undera, I,d Go

Ardmona
Stanhope
Lanky
Undera
Violet Town
Tally

doona give us your stats on how many games you have played and coached because after readin these posts for the last 12 months you seem to know more about football than the great roland crosby!
broadford have always been and always will be known as a bunch of hit merchants!
i know you and you are as soft as they come, i once kicked 5 snagga rolls in 15 minutes on you i cant believe people follow you on these threads!
your ******** is all over this and the kdfl website but no-one rates you, us avenel people are sick and tired of you backing every football club that you've ever been involved in.
GO SWANIES 07

Im confused jaxbac#13, dunno what Ive done mate but you're killing me at the minute . . . . . hows that for a pay out on the HDFL thread lads :confused:

I'm shattered to think that "us" Avenel people that you speak of are sick of me, dont rate me etc etc. Didn't think I had made too many enemies in life, surround yourself in good people and good things will happen, thats what I try and go by but maybe this time Ive got it wrong.

Was never tough, never a hit merchant, yes I am quite a softie and that day you kicked 5 on me from full back was the biggest hiding I ever got on a footy field. So much that I reckon I played 2-3 games after that.

Obviously you're on the committee to have such power to air the feelings of the majority, if thats the case that I've rubbed your club the wrong way then I apologise & I wish you all well and just hope for those long time Swans followers that the club can regain some success sooner rather than later.

Doona, ur too nice mate! No need to apoligise to this idiot. I quite enjoy reading your posts and don't believe you've said a bad word about anyone.

Hows it going with Inness? Are you any closer to getting him to Broady? Has he said anything about where he'll most likely play this year? Heard he will most likely stay with the lions but really, who knows with him?

Doona, ur too nice mate! No need to apoligise to this idiot. I quite enjoy reading your posts and don't believe you've said a bad word about anyone.

Hows it going with Inness? Are you any closer to getting him to Broady? Has he said anything about where he'll most likely play this year? Heard he will most likely stay with the lions but really, who knows with him?

It's not about being nice Chance, on any open forum you choose how you wanna go about things. I like to try & contribute without being offensive, some enjoy being the complete opposite which you dont mind should they be man enough to do it without secret identities.

Look Rob has attended just under half our sessions (7 of 17) as he alternates with Seymour, to be honest Im not sure what the decision will be.

I have been up front and honest in saying I wanna help prolong his GV career, not destroy it. I honestly feel that a year back at home where he can run thru our midfield, enjoy some leadership responsibility and get away from this nonsene "run with" label he currently has can them see him return in 2008 with further strings to the bow and contribute for another 4-5 seasons up there.

Id be lying to say as a mate Id love to put the final touch to our coaching staff by adding Robert, which would mean our entire set up would be Broadford guys returning home in the hope of getting our club back into the top 5 . . . . . we've said what we expect Rob could bring to us and what we hope to bring to Roberts game to send him back with confidence.

Maybe you know more, were you one of the 20 lads that went away training last weekend?

GO SWANIES 07

Gee wiz. Think thats s bit harsh on ya Doona. I think you have a great football & Cricket brain & Ive never heard a bad word about ya.
I can remember for the handful of games I shared with ya at Yea a couple of seasons ago you were kicking the goals not having em kicked on ya.

I Speak to Skip Bray & Leethal down there at Broadford to and I knoe they rate ya.

Dont know what the bad news is with this fella

Jaxbac#13 who gave you the right to speak for "us avenel people"???? Got no idea who you are but i am an avenel person and you sure as hell dont speak on my behalf CLOWN.

Doona your input on these threads is valued by all but the most ignorant posters IMO. keep it up.

The shiner V commitee debate imo is finished and in the past move on people.

Caught up with big jed smith the other day and he is frothing at the bit to get out there and looking fit, lookout whoever plays on him first up this year.:p

No way in the world Undera and Yea will be ahead of Lancy. I haven't seen the draw at all but unless Lancy play all the top sides in the first 6 I can't see them dropping behind these two teams. As for the others - probably none deserve to win a game but I guess they have to play each other at some point. Bit of a shame that there is potentially 4 or 5 teams fighting for the wooden spoon - Avenel could be the darkhorse if they can sort out their off-field crap and their recruits are ok. They should be able to beat Merrigum, Gig, Murch and Naggas - these teams would have trouble beating a dead horse with a stick.

You could be right mate, had forgotten about them so slotted them in just b4 had to go to work, havent heard anything out of wombatland so unsure as to where they are at. Do forget pretty quick that 7 or 8 games in last year they were the team to beat.

Tigers won in 2004 champ.. A bloke with your outstanding knowledge of local footy should be all over that..

And whilst I appreciate that you're allowed to have your opinion, I cant believe that you'd be bagging out a bloke as good as Doona - one of the most popular blokes on this thread :thumbsu: Hasn't said anything offensive about any of the clubs he's been involved with, and is one of the few blokes who's happy to talk solely about footy, and give genuine responses. Also, I'm sure if he had a problem with someone he'd at least have the decency to PM them or give them a call, face to face, rather than take the soft option and bag them out on a public forum..

Tigers won in 2004 champ.. A bloke with your outstanding knowledge of local footy should be all over that..

And whilst I appreciate that you're allowed to have your opinion, I cant believe that you'd be bagging out a bloke as good as Doona - one of the most popular blokes on this thread :thumbsu: Hasn't said anything offensive about any of the clubs he's been involved with, and is one of the few blokes who's happy to talk solely about footy, and give genuine responses. Also, I'm sure if he had a problem with someone he'd at least have the decency to PM them or give them a call, face to face, rather than take the soft option and bag them out on a public forum..

here here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back